Somali Bolt Driver Falsely accused of kidnapping.

OffTheDome

Proud American
Look at this girls page, the d-eating is insane
:dead:
405FBAD6-6B5E-40E0-BF49-060042748332.jpeg

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I am glad that most of these trolls have not resorted to racial insults.

They instead were focused on bringing this woman down.

That is all I ask from Somalis wallahi, let’s retaliate but leave the race out of it.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I am glad that most of these trolls have not resorted to racial insults.

They instead were focused on bringing this woman down.

That is all I ask from Somalis wallahi, let’s retaliate but leave the race out of it.

You know what?

change my mind….

Going back to whipping em’

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

Last edited:
This whole situation didn’t make sense. If attempted to kidnap her, as she said, why did he drop her off to her final destination in the end?After less than 30 minutes?

he’s been arrested and released on bail apparently. Poor guy probably doesn’t know good English will struggle with the questioning, while this girl could use her victimhood to push a narrative

UPDATE;A black womens organization continues to defame the accused. They are saying because he was arrested he was guilty despite no charges being pressed. This needs to be taken to court instead of he said she said

Khanderson

That's her friend probably she's fuming going after every post claiming he's not innocent & she's a victim :dead:

Notice how she’s defending the ‘accuser’
but not the ‘accuser’ defending herself?

Women like her makes it harder for us to believe them.

Take the earlier post for example; before people use to believe the accuser:

These people would go this far to support gender and equality; but exclude equity.

modern feminism = Woman supremacy.

Khanderson

UPDATE;A black womens organization continues to defame the accused. They are saying because he was arrested he was guilty despite no charges being pressed. This needs to be taken to court instead of he said she said

Now this is just silly. How are you gonna use racial politics: when the gentleman is from an African Muslim decent?

He’s also a minority. You idiots!

they think they’re competing with cadaans.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

We all know the odey was innocent, he needs to sue, she almost ruined his life but we got him no worries, we’ll tell him what to do

Trending

Latest posts