Somali Bolt Driver Falsely accused of kidnapping.

BLM faraax ?

SAD and that you have a twitter account you are better than that mate .

Don't be a diingo and delete that twitter shiiiiit

Screenshot_20221027-215152.png

Her story didnt make sense after watching her reaction to the comments & the story itself I had this feeling it wasnt true
One a second glance the story doesn't add up . I hope he has a dash cam .
She did the most to try get him fired with no remorse & add a kidnap charge in top of that. Imagine how evil you must be to lie like that over a clear misunderstanding .

She tried to destroy adeers life over 20£-30£ some women are truly evil .

Last edited:
Her story didnt make sense after watching her reaction to the comments & the story itself I had this feeling it wasnt true

She did the most to try get him fired with no remorse & add a kidnap charge in top of that. Imagine his evil you must be to lie that over a clear misunderstanding .

She tried to destroy adeers life over 20£-30£ some women are truly evil .
She got what she wanted. Massive interactions and ppl going on her on her profile. Funny how she changed her pic after ppl calling her out. Almost like she just wanted to go viral and get attention

She got what she wanted. Massive interactions and ppl going on her on her profile. Funny how she changed her pic after ppl calling her out. Almost like she just wanted to go viral and get attention
She got more than she wanted . Get him in troubles & get her money back .

Imagine the extent evilness to make up the kidnap story & that she didn't care about the consequences with that accusation.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
So much damage was caused because her tweet it got to meme pages with millions of followers waa yaab

I said this earlier, I saw this on Imjustbait and TheShadeBorough.

We should look through the comments and cancel the celebrities that supported this. We should also put pressure on ImJustBait and TheShadeBorough to issue a retraction.

Trending