Somali Bolt Driver Falsely accused of kidnapping.

The adeer doesn't even look too terrible. Just has a horrendous bidaar. I knew the b*tch was lying from the get-go. The man is just trying to make a living, with probably a wife and children at home.

Walaahi reer UK need to take up arms and help the adeer out. Sue this vile creature and make her lose her job.

I bet he called her jarΓ©r and she got emotional.
Know Why Women Kill GIF by Paramount+

Last edited:
I fucking knew it you think a old Somali man wants a Bantu fufu with hair like the back of a lizard , the f*ck he going to kidnap her for and do what when he has a wife at home who actually has hair .

Leave adeer alone this guy probably works day and night and long hours doing driver gigs.
Im not attacking him just an observation. I do believe that he is innocent to what the qumayo is accusing him off. But I think there is more to the story than him just getting the map wrong.

"Madowyahey get out of my car, this is the address you gave me."---->Emotional dmg---->False accusations. I think I'll go with my own scenario.
Fall Dancing GIF

Idk if I can share on SSpot but our Somali trolls have already got her address and leaked it on Twitter.

:dead:

She's a loser who deserve it how the hell are you trying to ruin someone's life because you want to go viral and make up shit , SHIT TIME TO BE A HUMAN . f*ck SOCIAL MEDIA .

I'm heated

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
She threaten someone and said go visit the Abdi in the cell THIS c*nt IS STILL FIGHTING BACK when she's in the wrong for lying , AYEEOOOO UK you must destroy this west African I hope she chokes on fufu .

This was uncalled for and despicable from her behalf.

wish worse for her.

Whip…..

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

Latest posts