Somali Bolt Driver Falsely accused of kidnapping.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This was uncalled for and despicable from her behalf.

wish worse for her.

Whip…..

miracle on 34th street christmas movies GIF

bill clinton lol GIF

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The funny thing is people are siding with her because she is a ‘victim of racism’, HELLO isn’t the driver a minority too since he is African and Muslim :what1:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Guys if you have a family member or friend that work as drivers tell them to purchase a camera, that way these kind of accusations can be proven to be fake.

Has the go fund me made for him proven to be reliable ? Hope he actually gets the money and I pray that it’s not someone scamming the public. In other news, how many reminders do we need to know that the kuffar are always our enemies. It don’t matter about BLM, don’t matter if they’re your classmates or colleagues. We are recognisably different to the kuffar. Never ever trust or befriend ANY of them.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
To be fair he’s probably brought in for questioning. We don’t know what really happened unless charges are dropped.

Anybody with family working in the driving industry ask your family members to invest in some sort of camera while they work

If he actually has proof beyond reasonable doubt of his innocence such as video or audio or messages, he will slam dunk a defamation trial.

The main point of defamation is to see if your public standing has been worsened by the allegations youre suing.

Since he was a nobody before this and now he’s known as a creep and will probably never get ajnabi customers, it’s safe to say that he will get a big payout.

I bet you lawyers have already messaged his family offering to no-win no fee or pro-bono.

All the Nigerians on Twitter are supporting the Somali dude lol. His case is clear cut.

Attachments

• 7FC31B0E-9C79-4FBE-84BA-9A8805C858FC.jpeg
    7FC31B0E-9C79-4FBE-84BA-9A8805C858FC.jpeg
    493.6 KB · Views: 255
Guys if you have a family member or friend that work as drivers tell them to purchase a camera, that way these kind of accusations can be proven to be fake.
The same thing happened to my dad. This biracial woman had to go home but the road to her house was blocked and she started yelling at my dad and then reported him to Uber and he got in trouble even though he didn’t do anything

Has the go fund me made for him proven to be reliable ? Hope he actually gets the money and I pray that it’s not someone scamming the public. In other news, how many reminders do we need to know that the kuffar are always our enemies. It don’t matter about BLM, don’t matter if they’re your classmates or colleagues. We are recognisably different to the kuffar. Never ever trust or befriend ANY of them.
When I was in school I was studying sociology and my class was filled with majority black girls who were all christians. When the topic of religion came up you could tell they had a deep hatred for Muslims and acted so crazy over their religion. We only had two cadaan people and they didn’t seem that crazy. I remember this one madow girl making comments about our deen saying how she did her research and read the Quran and she seemed the worst out of all of them. I didn’t even understand why they had some much vitriol for our deen when considering once before the enslavement of African Americans they used to be Muslims before being forced to be Christians. Like why be a Christian knowing how barbaric white Christians were and how they were proud of oppressing, torturing and killing black people due to the colour of their skin.

Keo

VIP
The funny thing is people are siding with her because she is a ‘victim of racism’, HELLO isn’t the driver a minority too since he is African and Muslim :what1:
These madows always pull the race card when a community goes together and the madow was in the wrong.

Keo

VIP
Praying trolls stay civilised and are not racist, adeer needs to be compensated handsomely and her to be jobless. I knew deep down in my heart he wss innocent.
I think the trolls are outnumbered by regular Somalis on Twitter so their tweets aren’t gaining any traction.

If he actually has proof beyond reasonable doubt of his innocence such as video or audio or messages, he will slam dunk a defamation trial.

The main point of defamation is to see if your public standing has been worsened by the allegations youre suing.

Since he was a nobody before this and now he’s known as a creep and will probably never get ajnabi customers, it’s safe to say that he will get a big payout.

I bet you lawyers have already messaged his family offering to no-win no fee or pro-bono.
She needs to prove her statement imo this looks like an open and shut case

Libaaxadda

Having My Way
I encourage every uber driver to get a dash cam especially for interior of the vehicle. this bantu qaxba should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.