Somali Bolt Driver Falsely accused of kidnapping.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Praying trolls stay civilised and are not racist, adeer needs to be compensated handsomely and her to be jobless. I knew deep down in my heart he wss innocent.

That's her friend probably she's fuming going after every post claiming he's not innocent & she's a victim :dead:
She keeps sayi he got arrested, my man probably got released without charge. Initially, Bolt and the Met said there’s nothing they could do, the post going viral made them do some ‘action’

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Typical, all for a free ride. At your big big age too. Segregation had something going well, caadans saw their natural nature.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world

better view:

EA89E54D-0F33-4691-AD83-F5E9151B4497.jpeg

@1week @World @Periplus @Bundasliga

you know what to do.

email and slam.

Praying trolls stay civilised and are not racist, adeer needs to be compensated handsomely and her to be jobless. I knew deep down in my heart he wss innocent.

But why they say evil horrible things about Somalis why can't we give them same energy you say ignorant shit about my people I say ignorant shit about yours .

SIMPLE

Get over it mate whether we are nice to them or not they hate us and talk shit but it all stops when we cuss them out and give them same energy .

SOMALI KINGS AND QUEENS MAY YOU LIVE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS .

Trending