Somali Bolt Driver Falsely accused of kidnapping.

The amount of Somali Women I saw in the comments insulting this poor guy and agreeing with the girl was shameful. Calling him ugly and all types of things. Wheres the somalinimo.
Some of them didn’t even give the adeer the benefit of the doubt they just assumed the worst despite no evidence. To them they’re female first before Somali

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for people to hold their tongue until the accuse can say anything. People at that last thread was making fun of this poor adeer looks just because they took this girls word. Hope they feel horrible.

Never take the word of a gaal over a Muslim. It’s a part of good thought (husn al dhan) to do so for your fellow Muslim over non Muslim and it’s from justice (adl) that you at least listen to both sides of the story before passing down judgement.

Tbh I had a major hunch that this most likely didn’t happen as it personally didn’t make sense to me. Especially when so called kidnapper “admitted” to trying to kidnap her. Whilst having no problem doing this so called crime with his government name and allowing her to take pics of him so casually.

In this life there are good men and good women and bad men and bad women. InshaAllah let’s not make a gender war out if this and for us to unite upon goodness as fellow brothers and sisters.
Perhaps we can start by reporting this Sonia lady for defamation. As well those idiots who decided to mock his appearance, I feel sad for the uncle and his family. I saw some of the quotes under that tweet and there was lot of hate being spewed, regarding his ethnicity, looks and gender. Alhamdulilaah I’m glad the thread proving his innocence was made, it’s got I think 500 plus retweets which is a good start.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous you UK somali need to start karbaashing these daghax or it will never stop. Too busy with buuq and gender wars instead of focusing on these actual issues smdh

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Where are all the Somali trolls and incels that we’re doing 9hr discussions on Digital Sisterhood???

We need you to achieve your ethnic duty and cancel anyone that accused this adeer?

Make them as unemployed as yourselves.

:rejoice:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi I really feel bad for ugly niggas. One wrong move and your accused of being a rapist/kidnapper and your face plastered all over social media. :damn:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA hAHA
1666911778043.png
1666911778990.png

When will naive BLM Xalimos and Faraxs realise that so many of these gaalo madows hate us?

So many Somalis believed the word of this demon over their fellow Somali brother whereas, madows would never have sided with one of us if it was the other way around. These gaalo madows are far more xenophobic and racist than Somalis.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Wallahi I swear either imjustbait or TheShadeBorough posted this fake news.

We need to find these posts and cancel any celebrity that commented on it.

When will naive BLM Xalimos and Faraxs realise that so many of these gaalo madows hate us?

So many Somalis believed the word of this demon over their fellow Somali brother whereas, madows would never have sided with one of us if it was the other way around. These gaalo madows are far more xenophobic and racist than Somalis.
One Senegalese sister stands up and supports the uncle after the accusation and look what the gaalo say when the truth is revealed. Smdh