Somali Bantu appeals to Uhuru Kenyatta: "Jubbaland was part of Kenya"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Somaliland is under Ethiopia and Jubaland under is Kenya but yeah sure “Somalis can work out their differences”:lolbron:

Kenya has no say on Jubaland. But yeah you're right your Ethiopians are dancing on the Berbera port as we speak.:russ: Somalilanders are stubborn people that hate Somalia united and yet they are Somalis. Quite ironic. Only God can make Isaaqs love Somalia again.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
But but but Bantus are Somalis..
But but but they share the country with us
But but but they are poor harmless minority

Absolute morons.

Wallahi we have to wake up. Our country is under increasing demographic change. Oromos invading up North and Bantus breeding down South.

Sheikh

VIP
why dont you just say who backstabs who saxib.and safe us the mystery. i know it cant be hawiye as we put our hearts on our sleeves and tell you befor we do anything to you .i know is a bad habit that needs to change ,that warrior lifestyles aint fit in the 2018 .

Ogaden are the backstabbers there sxb I revealed it. See my brother Marehan during Jaalle Siad Barre's ruling used to treat Ogaden as their little brothers since Marehan were the big brothers. In 1977 Jaalle Siad Barre a Marehan man that had a Ogaden mother fought for his reer abti in the 1977 war. His motivation was to settle his reer abti Ogaden there in Ethiopia. And after the war everything was peaceful. Siad Barre used to pat Ogadens on the head. And used to throw fetch to them in the Villa Somalia palace haha. And then when the 1991 civil war broke out. When Ogaden were proclaimed to be our Darood lil brothers. They were supposed to have Siad Barre and his Marehan army backs in the war. But guess what they did they snaked out. After all Jaalle Siad Barre and Marehan did for them. Those no good bastards are nothing but snakes. That's why I prefer Majeerteen closer to Marehan than Ogaden. At least when a war comes you can count on MJ to fight with their brothers Marehan. That's why they don't deserve to share Jubaland with Marehan. Marehan controlling Jubaland is what will happen.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I love Somalians hooooohoooo *tears :ileycry:

I hope y’all work out your differences someday
What do you want from us? Don’t you have your own forum. Leave Somali people and their discussions alone. Go discuss your issues else where. No one needs your love around here

I think you should focus on building schools and hospitals instead. Contribute something productive instead of a waging war. Those victims will get justice once the Somalia government gets stronger. You should support your president and fight for nationalism. Other countries are contesting for your beautiful country and you are busy bashing your own people.

" u are busy bashing ur own people" loool. if they were our peop le would they come out and claim our lands?
they arent even ethnically somali, so dunno why u protecting xoolo ha.

Ogaden are the backstabbers there sxb I revealed it. See my brother Marehan during Jaalle Siad Barre's ruling used to treat Ogaden as their little brothers since Marehan were the big brothers. In 1977 Jaalle Siad Barre a Marehan man that had a Ogaden mother fought for his reer abti in the 1977 war. His motivation was to settle his reer abti Ogaden there in Ethiopia. And after the war everything was peaceful. Siad Barre used to pat Ogadens on the head. And used to throw fetch to them in the Villa Somalia palace haha. And then when the 1991 civil war broke out. When Ogaden were proclaimed to be our Darood lil brothers. They were supposed to have Siad Barre and his Marehan army backs in the war. But guess what they did they snaked out. After all Jaalle Siad Barre and Marehan did for them. Those no good bastards are nothing but snakes. That's why I prefer Majeerteen closer to Marehan than Ogaden. At least when a war comes you can count on MJ to fight with their brothers Marehan. That's why they don't deserve to share Jubaland with Marehan. Marehan controlling Jubaland is what will happen.
warya the self claimed sheeik .xishood my nigga .the marheen clan are liked everywhere .unlike their mj predren. .i know you want to be with your master mj .i have no problem with that willahi .you just have to worry about yours bro.your one fake mx if you really claim it.

But but but Bantus are Somalis..
But but but they share the country with us
But but but they are poor harmless minority

Absolute morons.

Wallahi we have to wake up. Our country is under increasing demographic change. Oromos invading up North and Bantus breeding down South.
you could quot me we good
i dont know about the rest.

Sheikh

VIP
warya the self claimed sheeik .xishood my nigga .the marheen clan are liked everywhere .unlike their mj predren. .i know you want to be with your master mj .i have no problem with that willahi .you just have to worry about yours bro.your one fake mx if you really claim it.

I have the best xishood there is my brother. My clan Marehan are the beloved clan in Somalia. I am the master Marehan Sheikh. I have no problem if you agree with me wallahi. I only care for my clan Marehan Sade Darood. I'm a landeere MX. And I claim that sxb. There's nothing fake about it moryaanyahow.

I have the best xishood there is my brother. My clan Marehan are the beloved clan in Somalia. I am the master Marehan Sheikh. I have no problem if you agree with me wallahi. I only care for my clan Marehan Sade Darood. I'm a landeere MX. And I claim that sxb. There's nothing fake about it moryaanyahow.
somalia will be it idk About the rest
if you say so bro .your one blind hoe.wallahi if your week merhaan thinks whats really up then hawiye has 100 % on middle juba .i wish your weak ass wasnt marheen wallahi i got some disses waiting for you

upload_2018-4-18_9-55-14.png

Kenya doesn't understand we will take THEM over haha !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending