Somali Bantu appeals to Uhuru Kenyatta: "Jubbaland was part of Kenya"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
exactly what i said would happen. Kenya are going to use somali bantus to annex land from Somalia, like how Turkey annexed northern Cyprus to incorporate turkish people.

Bantus are a ticking time bomb

World

VIP
exactly what i said would happen. Kenya are going to use somali bantus to annex land from Somalia, like how Turkey annexed northern Cyprus to incorporate turkish people.

Bantus are a ticking time bomb
That wasn’t the point of this thread.

Kenya will lose the sea case in the international courts, annexing an entire region is just a fantasy. I mean, Kenya itself would probably collapse if it weren’t for western intervention and the indians who control their economy.

But it reveals the opinions of these bantus who are a fifth column. They’re joining Al Shabab so they can blow us up, so this shouldn’t come as a surprise.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
They are far more of an existential threat to us ethnic Somalis than Oromos ever will be. They occupy the most fertile lands in the south and Somalis just let them have it.

The question is, will we rise to the challenge or be reduced to a footnote in history due to Bantu expansionism?

World

VIP
They are far more of an existential threat to us ethnic Somalis than Oromos ever will be. They occupy the most fertile lands in the south and Somalis just let them have it.

The question is, will we rise to the challenge or be reduced to a footnote in history due to Bantu expansionism?
It’s just an internet myth that they control the most fertile lands. They are basically farm workers, whilst ethnic Somalis own the farms. This arrangement has been the same since slavery, only difference is now they get paid for doing it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t blame him, I mean his country was ruined and destroyed by ethnic Somalis, his people abused and neglected by ethnic Somalis who continue to further divide themselves into clan fiefdoms. God bless the minorities of Somalia, who share 0% of the problem but become the scapegoat by internet racial extremist :)

Farm

VIP
I don’t blame him, I mean his country was ruined and destroyed by ethnic Somalis, his people abused and neglected by ethnic Somalis who continue to further divide themselves into clan fiefdoms. God bless the minorities of Somalia, who share 0% of the problem but become the scapegoat by internet racial extremist :)

Beta Cuck

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
The dark bantu kikuyu is irrelevant. Jubaland is apart of Somalia and will always be that way. The Juba valley is ours. Not some bantus that work for Kenya that talk in af Somali acting like Somalis.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t care about blind loyalty. I care about right and wrong. It is the only way Somalia can become great again.

You guys live in western countries because of the destructive nature of the same qabyaalad u promote everyday day in and day out but come together to openly hate a group of peaceful people that had nothing to do with the 30 year old civil war.

That is wrong :)

kenya got 24k active personnel. hardly enough to hold and maintain the annexed land without western involvement.

will be fine insha allah. our ppl are warriors.

kenya got 24k active personnel. hardly enough to hold and maintain the annexed land without western involvement.

will be fine insha allah. our ppl are warriors.

Kenya spends $900 million USD annually on its military , that's more than every other east African country combined.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I don’t care about blind loyalty. I care about right and wrong. It is the only way Somalia can become great again.

You guys live in western countries because of the destructive nature of the same qabyaalad u promote everyday day in and day out but come together to openly hate a group of peaceful people that had nothing to do with the 30 year old civil war.

That is wrong :)

But you were promoting bantus to take over saafi Somalis land. Ethnic Somalis outnumbers bantus. From my observation bantus have cuqdad and are moles for Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts