Somali Bantu appeals to Uhuru Kenyatta: "Jubbaland was part of Kenya"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalia will be a Bantu nation. While you dumb Somalians were busy fighting over a small city and tribe bashing Bantus were banging, making babies.

the whole galkgacyo to jubbaland will be Somalia republic .it will benefit somalia and kenya to make jubbaland as the buffer zone and to split the offsore oil and gas with the new somalia republic.i can see this happening in the near future .bantus lives matter and for the memory of the great Nasib Bandu the bantu people deserve their ancestral lands in jubbaland :siilaanyosmile:

warya this shit looks reall sticky and serious bantu kenya are going to annex jubbaland along with the offshore oil and gas .Marxaan needs to call up on their habir gitr cayr somali brothers to once more take back jubbaland .
Shit is serious sxb. Imagine if Ogaadeen controlled Gedo what would happen would be unimagimable

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
warya this shit looks reall sticky and serious bantu kenya are going to annex jubbaland along with the offshore oil and gas .Marxaan needs to call up on their habir gitr cayr somali brothers to once more take back jubbaland .

I agree sxb. Since Marehan and Cayr are neighbors in Mudug and live by each other in Dhusamareeb. They should form a alliance with each other. Just like during Barre Hiiraale's rule of Jubaland.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
No that ain’t smart idea instead of going to war make love and outbreed the Bantus:win:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I haven't heard about him since two years ago. He was beefing madoobe back in 2013/2014. Whatever happened after that idk.

He's still beefing to this day. My sources tell he's in Villa Somalia with the President. And Barre Hiiraale is getting ready for a comeback. Don't be surprised if you see Barre Hiiraale voted as president of Jubaland.

He's still beefing to this day. My sources tell he's in Villa Somalia with the President. And Barre Hiiraale is getting ready for a comeback. Don't be surprised if you see Barre Hiiraale voted as president of Jubaland.
Sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.