Somali Bantu appeals to Uhuru Kenyatta: "Jubbaland was part of Kenya"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother. Your the one that is a blind ass tranny. Wallahi you hutu moryaans really think you're on the landeere Marehan Sade Darood's level. It's ridiculous for you to even think that. There are no Hutus living in the Middle Juba. That's the landeere Marehan land. I will make dua for your weak ass wasn't born as a langaab boon that loots and rapes miskeen cadcad people just to make sure their reflections aren't dhuxul black looking donkey. You wished everyday you were a Marehan landeere :ulyin: like the Sheikh here. Wallahi same I got some disses coming for you. Just like this gold one I dissed on you. @geel.sade @wars
:deadosama::dead:
@Sheikh called me a boon .i thought marhaans were boons.am i a hutu or am i a boon ?choose one xisbi yaho .

That is the truth.
CkUccl2.jpg

@father of the camel

You and other marxaan are our walaal , beesha hawiye is going to join in the karbashing of the bantus .we need more man power of bantus for our farms in qoryole ,afgoye ,janaale and jowhar .we will leave only brother @Sheikh with the kikuyus and the ogadens because hes a mj ass kisser
:pachah1:
Mareexaan in Mudug and Mareexaan down south are quite different. And different sub clans can have different political alliances. Reer Kismaayo are more pro Hawiye but some of us in Mudug are more pro Puntland.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You and other marxaan are our walaal , beesha hawiye is going to join in the karbashing of the bantus .we need more man power of bantus for our farms in qoryole ,afgoye ,janaale and jowhar .we will leave only brother @Sheikh with the kikuyus and the ogadens because hes a mj ass kisser
:pachah1:

Hey @father of the camel I a Marehan Ugaas can take on anybody. If I saw you in Jubaland I would be a great host. Show you around. Then I'll bring you to the landeere Beled Hawo city. And then I would drop you off in Mandera for the Kenyans to rob you clean. :chrisfreshhah:You would be saying ''Sheikh where are you my brother?'' ''SHEIKH HELP ME!'' ''I'm getting ROBBED'' FYI MJs are my brothers. And by the way did you know that my ayeeyo AUN was MJ?

Hey @father of the camel I a Marehan Ugaas can take on anybody. If I saw you in Jubaland I would be a great host. Show you around. Then I'll bring you to the landeere Beled Hawo city. And then I would drop you off in Mandera for the Kenyans to rob you clean. :chrisfreshhah:You would be saying ''Sheikh where are you my brother?'' ''SHEIKH HELP ME!'' ''I'm getting ROBBED'' FYI MJs are my brothers. And by the way did you know that my ayeeyo AUN was MJ?
No i did not know that, AUN. Your a sneaky fella i dont trust you .thats why when ever i go to jubbaland i will go with my childhood friends who are the real landheer sade marehaan rer dini .you would be a wack host anyway ,drop you off to Mandera kullaha .nacala:kodaksmiley:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
No i did not know that, AUN. Your a sneaky fella i dont trust you .thats why when ever i go to jubbaland i will go with my childhood friends who are the real landheer sade marehaan rer dini .you would be a wack host anyway ,drop you off to Mandera kullaha .nacala:kodaksmiley:

You should trust me sxb. I am a Sheikh. That's nice hopefully my Marehan Sade reer Diini brothers take care of you when you go to Jubaland.:fittytousand: It's your loss my brother. :manny: I would have been a great host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending