Somali Bantu appeals to Uhuru Kenyatta: "Jubbaland was part of Kenya"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that ain’t smart idea instead of going to war make love and outbreed the Bantus:win:
that would be a good and well calculated route and would take years for the whole of kenya to be somali majority. where im from bantus are good people very hard working farmers idk why they are acting up in jubbaland.jubbaland have alot of offshore gas and oil and is a fertile land ,kenya is just trying rally up the bantu minority their so they can annex it.

Last edited:
He's still beefing to this day. My sources tell he's in Villa Somalia with the President. And Barre Hiiraale is getting ready for a comeback. Don't be surprised if you see Barre Hiiraale voted as president of Jubaland.
Sounds good.
the dude madoobe chills with ciyalka xafada the likes of my abti xaji musse yalaxoow .i never met madhoobe in abti xaji compound .im suprised barre hiralle is in xamar .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Say that to the people massacred and raped. You can't understand the magnitude of this backstabbing.

I think you should focus on building schools and hospitals instead. Contribute something productive instead of a waging war. Those victims will get justice once the Somalia government gets stronger. You should support your president and fight for nationalism. Other countries are contesting for your beautiful country and you are busy bashing your own people.

I think you should focus on building schools and hospitals instead. Contribute something productive instead of a waging war. Those victims will get justice once the Somalia government gets stronger. You should support your president and fight for nationalism. Other countries are contesting for your beautiful country and you are busy bashing your own people.
My fellow clansmem were backstabbed and you expect us to coexist with bastards:bell::what1:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

You are correct. Us Somalis should focus on building up our country back to the way it once was. I'm a proud sponsor of President Jaalle Farmaajo. And those other countries can go cry a river. They aren't gonna taste our wonderful country. But Jubaland is another matter. You aren't ready for that. :russ:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
that would be a good and well calculated route and would take years for the whole of kenya to be somali majority. where my forfathers from bantus are good people very hard working farmers idk why they are acting up in jubbaland.jubbaland have alot of offshore gas and oil and is a fertile land ,kenya is just trying rally up the bantu minority their so they can annex it.
They are paid to act up. Kenya now has excuse to invade Somalia.
Rich Somalians in Nairobi should take businesses and money to Mogadishu. That alone would bring keyans to their knees. Also boycott their products. Keyans love money, hurt their pockets.

Sheikh

VIP
the dude madoobe chills with ciyalka xafada the likes of my abti xaji musse yalaxoow .i never met madhoobe in abti xaji compound .im suprised barre hiralle is in xamar .

Tell your abti to not trust Madhusso he will explode any minute sxb. He's a time bomb. Once a terrorist always a terrorist. :ufdup:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I have solution for this problem. But nobody wont take me serious and hear me out.

Sheikh

VIP
Somalians are backstabbers by nature but do you guys want to backstab one another until the end of the world :cosbyhmm:

Not all Somalis are backstabbers. Only a few Somalis backstab you and turn into snakes. Us Somalis don't like snakes.

So war is the answer :ileycry:
yes war is the answer as those bantus
dont understand anything else .jubbaland need their wild and educated hawiye to counter that .did you know in the 1800 the majority kenyans were but naked because befor all those years when the ajuraan /hawiye ruled their coastal cities till Mozambique they were coverd with cloth on their body .it went went down hill after our rule.they became third citizens in their own country in kenya .first class citizens white and arabs second class citizens indians , third class citizens native kenyans and somalis :meleshame:

Sheikh

VIP
But y’all don’t get along and would rather work with outsiders.

We can work out our differences with our Somali siblings Some are stubborn as a brick wall. Some are easy minded people. But there's no need for outsiders. Somalis can handle their own work.

Not all Somalis are backstabbers. Only a few Somalis backstab you and turn into snakes. Us Somalis don't like snakes.
why dont you just say who backstabs who saxib.and safe us the mystery. i know it cant be hawiye as we put our hearts on our sleeves and tell you befor we do anything to you .i know is a bad habit that needs to change ,that warrior lifestyles aint fit in the 2018 .

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
We can work out our differences with our Somali siblings Some are stubborn as a brick wall. Some are easy minded people. But there's no need for outsiders. Somalis can handle their own work.
Somaliland is under Ethiopia and Jubaland s under Kenya but yeah sure “Somalis can work out their differences”:lolbron:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
yes war is the answer as those bantus
dont understand anything else .jubbaland need their wild and educated hawiye to counter that .did you know in the 1800 the majority kenyans were but naked because befor all those years when the ajuraan /hawiye ruled their coastal cities till Mozambique they were coverd with cloth on their body .it went went down hill after our rule.they became third citizens in their own country in kenya .first class citizens white and arabs second class citizens indians , third class citizens native kenyans and somalis :meleshame:
Damn Somalians were fourth class citizen :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.