Somali Bantu appeals to Uhuru Kenyatta: "Jubbaland was part of Kenya"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
if you say so bro .your one blind hoe.wallahi if your week merhaan thinks whats really up then hawiye has 100 % on middle juba .i wish your weak ass wasnt marheen wallahi i got some disses waiting for you

My brother. Your the one that is a blind ass tranny. Wallahi you hutu moryaans really think you're on the landeere Marehan Sade Darood's level. It's ridiculous for you to even think that. There are no Hutus living in the Middle Juba. That's the landeere Marehan land. I will make dua for your weak ass wasn't born as a langaab boon that loots and rapes miskeen cadcad people just to make sure their reflections aren't dhuxul black looking donkey. You wished everyday you were a Marehan landeere :ulyin: like the Sheikh here. Wallahi same I got some disses coming for you. Just like this gold one I dissed on you. @geel.sade @wars

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
Bantus are trying to take over Somalia by any means necessary.
BDA9690B-220D-4C7A-9B0E-A6E61E5A333E_w1023_r1_s.jpg

My brother. Your the one that is a blind ass tranny. Wallahi you hutu moryaans really think you're on the landeere Marehan Sade Darood's level. It's ridiculous for you to even think that. There are no Hutus living in the Middle Juba. That's the landeere Marehan land. I will make dua for your weak ass wasn't born as a langaab boon that loots and rapes miskeen cadcad people just to make sure their reflections aren't dhuxul black looking donkey. You wished everyday you were a Marehan landeere :ulyin: like the Sheikh here. Wallahi same I got some disses coming for you. Just like this gold one I dissed on you. @geel.sade @wars
There's Gaaljecel in Jubbada Hoose.

wars

Inhermouth
My brother. Your the one that is a blind ass tranny. Wallahi you hutu moryaans really think you're on the landeere Marehan Sade Darood's level. It's ridiculous for you to even think that. There are no Hutus living in the Middle Juba. That's the landeere Marehan land. I will make dua for your weak ass wasn't born as a langaab boon that loots and rapes miskeen cadcad people just to make sure their reflections aren't dhuxul black looking donkey. You wished everyday you were a Marehan landeere :ulyin: like the Sheikh here. Wallahi same I got some disses coming for you. Just like this gold one I dissed on you

Are Hutus are still practicing bestiality, hence the phrase @father of the camel

sleeping with donkeys won’t give you camels

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He is smart bantu.

The Bantus are more superior than Cushites at the moment. Why not liberate Azania from the Rapists and unite it with Kenya?!

I rather have a believing Bantu rule Jubbaland than these dumb Marehan and cagdheers.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
tom.gif

Its that time of the month again, Like clockwork bantus pushing for the swallowing up of Somalia when they already control 90% of subsharan Africa.

I don’t blame him, I mean his country was ruined and destroyed by ethnic Somalis, his people abused and neglected by ethnic Somalis who continue to further divide themselves into clan fiefdoms. God bless the minorities of Somalia, who share 0% of the problem but become the scapegoat by internet racial extremist :)
I don’t care about blind loyalty. I care about right and wrong. It is the only way Somalia can become great again.

You guys live in western countries because of the destructive nature of the same qabyaalad u promote everyday day in and day out but come together to openly hate a group of peaceful people that had nothing to do with the 30 year old civil war.

That is wrong :)
The only person with a clear head on this thread
PcQNTVq.png

If Jubbaland is annexed by Kenya, we will be the majority of the Kenyan population. That means Kenya will become a Somali country and Somalia will remain a Somali country.

Sheikh

VIP
There's Gaaljecel in Jubbada Hoose.

I know there are GaalJecel that live in Jubbada Hoose my brother. They live with the Daroods such as Marehan in Kismayo. But there are a minority there. But lived there a long time with the Daroods.

Last edited:

Sheikh

VIP
Jubbaland will be legally incorporated into to the Kenyan territory by 2025. Weak lamagoodles can't do shit about it and if they start shit we will bomb them back to the stone age. :banderas:

Jubaland is apart of Somalia and it always will be. Somalis are gonna take over Kenya and will be the majority nacas yahow. Weak bantus dhuxul looking kikuyus can't do anything. Somalis will enslave you guys just like the medieval times.

Sheikh

VIP
Motherfucker is living in fantasy. Dude it's us bantus who enslaved you from 13th century till today. You are way more weaker than us bantus in physical and military strength. We will take Jubbaland just like we took NFD from you weak bastards and the only thing you could do is crying online. This how we are punishing you in our Jubbaland colony. Keep crying slave . :samwelcome:

You're the ass nigga bantu. Hey imbecile it was us ethnic Somalis that enslaved you from the golden age till today. You bantus are a minority you guys weaklings. Somalis > Bantus. Ethnic Somalis and much stronger and durable than you dark ass big nosed slaves. You guys won't take shit you jackass. Jubaland is Somalis land. NFD is Somalis land as well. You guys ain't got shit there. You're the dumbass crying about a dream you wish would happen. But guess what it ain't gonna happen. Cry me a river bantu slave. Jubaland is a peaceful colony that is own by native Somalis not some insecure monkey bantus slaves. You keep dreaming big daanyeer. Go back to Kenya you baboon. And that video is older than you were being enslaved by ethnic Somalis. :siilaanyolaugh:

Motherfucker is living in fantasy. Dude it's us bantus who enslaved you from 13th century till today. You are way more weaker than us bantus in physical and military strength. We will take Jubbaland just like we took NFD from you weak bastards and the only thing you could do is crying online. This how we are punishing you in our Jubbaland colony. Keep crying slave . :samwelcome:

This is what awaits the bantu Kenyans mass slaughter watch it carefully ass hoe ass nigga

They are a ticking bomb like you said. They should be rouned up and dropped of across the boarder of Tanzania. We gotta send them back while we can.

The one who is getting beaten up is bantu :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending