Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Got damn these isaaq fucks and there constant ing:childplease:
Thread could be about anything but yet they come in crying like a about shit no one gives a f*ck about:pacspit:
You fuckers deserve everything that happened to you ×10 :pacspit:

Hubble

VIP
They carry the same same dirty gene jewish carry which is cry like a about the past 24/7

Waraabe sounds like the Madow on the hateful videos I've been watching today. We all lost people in the war, I don't blame any clan or hold hatred in my heart because it's pointless and I won't waste my life dwelling on it.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Waraabe sounds like the Madow on the hateful videos I've been watching today. We all lost people in the war, I don't blame any clan or hold hatred in my heart because it's pointless and I won't waste my life dwelling on it.
Is not just him literally all of them are like this they shamelessly in the 90s run to the us government and asked them to label what the somali government did a genocide the us government told them f*ck you it wasn't:siilaanyolaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Got damn these isaaq fucks and there constant ing:childplease:
Thread could be about anything but yet they come in crying like a about shit no one gives a f*ck about:pacspit:
You fuckers deserve everything that happened to you ×10 :pacspit:

Kkkkkk Naaya bahante go wipe your tears away. I will fund the bantu ad long as they kill and rape doofar ismaciil. We showed you mercy. Kiss my fingers at least

Hubble

VIP
Is not just him literally all of them are like this they shamelessly in the 90s run to the us government and asked them to label what the somali government did a genocide the us government told them f*ck you it wasn't:siilaanyolaugh:

How many people were killed? I'm still shocked that planes were used against them, that was really unnecessary against a handful of men.

waraabe

Your superior

I didn't loose anyone in the faqash war. Alhamdulillah, my family was funding snm :ahh:

My only regret is not killing enough darod wallahi. You guys are a cancer

None of us talked about genocide you fool . :childplease: only pointing your backstabbing ways and your crocodile somalilnimo tears.
And who's crying about getting hutued and tutusied at same time ?:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
How many people were killed? I'm still shocked that planes were used against them, that was really unnecessary against a handful of men.

What do you expect, darod can't fight. Ciidagale and hy have been abusing cagdheer and dhulo for so long they took out their anger on all isaaq under siyaad.

2006 darod invited foreigners to fight hawiye

waraabe

Your superior

Kkkk didn't you compare yourselves to tutsi and hawiye hutu and cry genocide :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

What do you expect, darod can't fight. Ciidagale and hy have been abusing cagdheer and dhulo for so long they took out their anger on all isaaq under siyaad.

2006 darod invited foreigners to fight hawiye

Darods don't fight their own people, many are actually famous for fighting foreign invaders, Mad Mullah, Sa'ad Ad Din, Dhagaxtuur.

I don't mind muslim bantus living in the country but the land is not theirs and they didn't conquer it from the oromo gaalo.

It's well known that Darod chased the boons and settled on the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending