Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Wallahi good news. I am fully backing Beesha bantu. I hope Raxanwayne and southern dir get off their asses and start fighting for their causes. I am willing to fund them wallahi, I will donate to them getting their weapons. hawiye and darod have stolen everything. Time to get it back.

Somali bantu, raxanweyn and southern dir, we Sacad Muuse are ready to stand behind you 100%, funding will not be a problem. Beelaha Raxanwayne and southern dir, we will give everything you guys need to free from yourselves from oppression. I and few others will be pushing Sacad Muuse elders to declare a fatwa.

What a retard. the history is obvious and documented well. Bantus have no claim to Somalia. they were brought as slaves. The biggest slave market in Eastern Africa was the Somali cities especially Mogadishu.

if they weren't brought as slaves why did most of their people go back to Tanzania???

This guy is like those crazy AA who say they were the original Egyptians/Israelites/Americans. He is revising history to feel better about himself. He even claimed the MJ Sultanate in one video.

Hubble

VIP
What a retard. the history is obvious and documented well. Bantus have no claim to Somalia. they were brought as slaves. The biggest slave market in Eastern Africa was the Somali cities especially Mogadishu.

if they weren't brought as slaves why did most of their people go back to Tanzania???

This guy is like those crazy AA who say they were the original Egyptians/Israelites/Americans. He is revising history to feel better about himself. He even claimed the MJ Sultanate in one video.

He said MJ adopted a whole clan of Bantu :ftw9nwa:

waraabe

Your superior
We are with you Beesha bantu. No more mooryanimo and nepotism.

Why should a cagdheer who are from Ethiopia and Kenya get lands and political posts while authentic somali like Beesha bantu get abused. we support you. We will stand behind you 100%.

This is ridiculous, if you want representation no offence but go back to Tanzania. I know they are our Muslim brothers and sisters, but claiming representation is a dangerous thing, they might even mass murder Somali ethnic people in the near future. This is what I like about Reer Xamar and Barawa people. They never seek recognition, nor want representation they live in their land and don't interfere with the politics of Somalia. These Bantu need to be stripped of every single political representation in Somalia, I can see the guilt, revenge, vengeance in their eyes.

Hubble

VIP
This is ridiculous, if you want representation no offence but go back to Tanzania. I know they are our Muslim brothers and sisters, but claiming representation is a dangerous thing, they might even mass murder Somali ethnic people in the near future. This is what I like about Reer Xamar and Barawa people. They never seek recognition, nor want representation they live in their land and don't interfere with the politics of Somalia. They need to be stripped of every single political representation in Somalia, I can see the guilt, revenge, vengeance in their eyes.

Reer Xamar/Barawa do ask for representation, they're incensed in fact.

Neither Bantu or Madow have a state, they held a conference about it together.

The problem is This 4.5 bullshit. People in Somalia all speak Somali, have the same religion, and yet we have this dividing system even Ethiopia (with 80 ethnic tribes who don't speak the same language) don't have. The only problem in Somalia is the discrimination, people who look Bantu are more discriminated against, which is sad.

Hubble

VIP
The problem is This 4.5 bullshit. People in Somalia all speak Somali, have the same religion, and yet we have this dividing system even Ethiopia (with 80 ethnic tribes who don't speak the same language) don't have. The only problem in Somalia is the discrimination, people who look Bantu are more discriminated against, which is sad.

Ethiopia doesn't even bother to do .5, they oppress so many groups. Even the largest ethnic group is discriminated against imagine the smaller groups.

that is lie and propoganda today alshabab dogs have the full support of
1.biyamal
2.galjcele
3.garre
4.bantu
hope this helps .

I don't agree with killing at all but you think like the Bantu man in the video, that's why I said war is horizon. Their demands are too much, we can't make them president because they'll take all farmlands off us natives and other stuff for Madow only.

Rewriting the history even Oromo claim adal

And they're only 1 million or maybe even less. Plus they are scattered. It's going to be an easy fight. For their own sake they should stop.

They are even less than million but all years they brought more Muslim bantu from Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.