Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
They're angry with Hiiraan, Abgaal and all lamagoodley. We're about to witness a war.

He disses us racially, I'm disappointed because I support their cause.

Hubble

VIP
Lamagodle mistreating them is forcing them to join Alshabaab.

All the minorities see Shabaab as payback. What can we do? Laandheer don't get rights, they just get someone from their clan a job who does nothing for them. Someone needs to tell them we're all equally poor.

Hubble

VIP
question is. How can Somali Bantus get their Own Country, Rights, and Freedom. Because in Somalia we have no Rights or Freedom, and Somali LAMAGOODLES believe that Somali Bantus don't belong to Somalia and that they did not come from Somalia. Because in Somalia, Somali bantus live in nine states of Somali and not even in one state is their a Somali Bantu State Leader/President. Not even in the future do Somali LAMAGOODLES or President of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamed want their to be a Somali Bantu State Leader. Also President of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamed wants to give his tribe Somali Bantu land for them to own that land, even though the population is Somali Bantu. So all Somali GOODLES are the same ranking the highest as the president to the lows class Somali LAMAGOODLE in poverty so we told the United Nation that Somali Bantus don't have Rights but they did nothing and we told igad in Somalia as well. So if you are Somali Bantu we can not get our rights or freedom by talking and not taking action. We need to work together and we need to shed our blood for our land and we need to help our Somali bantu community by fight for our rights and freedom. We all need to be like this people(IN PICTURE ABOVE). Because Somali LAMAGOODLES the only way they will listen and respect you as people is if you have have the same guns that they have then your words will get far.
Thank You

Hubble

VIP
They're not happy about it, they see themselves as a majority and they want more representation and at least one state leader.

Hubble

VIP
I am having a hard time understand this somali haha.

Every word he uses is Somali weliba maxaa tirri dialect but he pronounces everything with a Bantu accent, he uses some consonants which don't exist in our language to replace the one's he can't pronounce.

Every word he uses is Somali weliba maxaa tirri dialect but he pronounces everything with a Bantu accent, he uses some consonants which don't exist in our language to replace the one's he can't pronounce.

First time hearing this kind of somali.

Ragnarok in the making

today they're almost a million threatening to dispose and displace not stopping at that but also ridicule ethnic Somalis

Stupid s butchering each other and overlooking the real threat on bound to happen
One Faarax dying = three new Bantus
War is looming

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No they should not have a land. The country is called Somalia and they are not Somali. They should return back to their native land. Somalis should not discriminate them, call them names or abuse them. We should be kind, ask for forgiveness and pay them to go back. I don't care if minorities are angry, there is nothing you can say to justify why they are joining al shabab.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ragnarok in the making

today they're almost a million threatening to dispose and displace not stopping at that but also ridicule ethnic Somalis

Stupid s butchering each other and overlooking the real threat on bound to happen
One Faarax dying = three new Bantus
War is looming

They're a real threat. And we should focus on sending them back to their countries.

Hubble

VIP
They see themselves as Somali, they have some interesting takes on history. They claim that a sub of Madow joined Majeerteen and that one of their leaders who founded SYL was assassinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending