Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Somali bantu is here to stay. They will get their rights.

Somalia italia isn't only hawiye and darod but others need their fair share

That's why I say kill them. This is not their land. Those farms are ours, Somalis are starving and these foreign fucks are threatening war. Kill them and force them to return back to their land. I've had it with foreigners threatening to kill us. Imagine if Oromos started threatening Somalis and demanding our land? Somalia belongs to Somalis end of discussion.

Actually we are in self defence here we need to protect ourselves from them

And they're only 1 million or maybe even less. Plus they are scattered. It's going to be an easy fight. For their own sake they should stop.
Plus lot return to Tanzania and UN resetted in states, they are fake Bantu from neighbouring ciuntries

We need to kill them. I can't have foreigners claim my fucking land. I can't have foreigners say they are going to kill my people in their own fucking land.
Why you are disliking her comment we are in self defence some foreign is threating to kill us the ethnic people and we should be silent ? Are retard people?

Reap what you sow but but but Somali Bantu are our brothers, oromo are our brothers, Xarabta are our brothers let see how much they are your brothers when they killing you in mass numbers, Somalis are slaves by heart there is no other explanation summa es :pacspit:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Plus lot return to Tanzania and UN resetted in states, they are fake Bantu from neighbouring ciuntries
The bantus in the jubbas were mostly evicted by the fight in the early 90s nearly all of them today live on refugee camps or idp camps in xamar and other large cities:fredo: The un is trying to resettle them back thoe:damsel:

This is ridiculous, if you want representation no offence but go back to Tanzania. I know they are our Muslim brothers and sisters, but claiming representation is a dangerous thing, they might even mass murder Somali ethnic people in the near future. This is what I like about Reer Xamar and Barawa people. They never seek recognition, nor want representation they live in their land and don't interfere with the politics of Somalia. These Bantu need to be stripped of every single political representation in Somalia, I can see the guilt, revenge, vengeance in their eyes.

I see blood in their eyes it is matter of time, I blame the SJW also by showing them as victims of Somalis

Hubble

VIP
You know that mother I shared with the eight kids who got $4000 in donations? She was saying similar things almost like a script how they can't defend themselves because they don't have weapons. They're gearing up to kill us all.

Reap what you sow but but but Somali Bantu are our brothers, oromo are our brothers, Xarabta are our brothers let see how much they are your brothers when they killing you in mass numbers, Somalis are slaves by heart there is no other explanation summa es :pacspit:
SJW and Somalis in west we say that, but not everyone, and trust when the fight start the SJW will be in their side

Fight our battle braders:chrisfreshhah:
The next thing you know are flooding to my land and won't give us piece of that river :damn: somalidu been badana we have learned from 77

Hubble

VIP
Fight our battle braders:chrisfreshhah:
The next thing you know are flooding to my land and won't give us piece of that river :damn: somalidu been badana we have learned from 77

What happened in 77? That was Ogaden refugees from kililnka shanaad, not reer koonfur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending