Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We need to kill them. I can't have foreigners claim my fucking land. I can't have foreigners say they are going to kill my people in their own fucking land.

Somali bantu are a minority in Somalia. many have returned to Tanzania already. the few that remain join Alkebab to protect themselves. They're barely 1M

Hubble

VIP
I don't agree with killing at all but you think like the Bantu man in the video, that's why I said war is horizon. Their demands are too much, we can't make them president because they'll take all farmlands off us natives and other stuff for Madow only.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't agree with killing at all but you think like the Bantu man in the video, that's why I said war is horizon. Their demands are too much, we can't make them president because they'll take all farmlands off us natives and other stuff for Madow only.

That's why I say kill them. This is not their land. Those farms are ours, Somalis are starving and these foreign fucks are threatening war. Kill them and force them to return back to their land. I've had it with foreigners threatening to kill us. Imagine if Oromos started threatening Somalis and demanding our land? Somalia belongs to Somalis end of discussion.

War is inevitable and I advocate it
Somalis been too lenient on them

Just watched a video on that channel about a guy from kililka demanding a separate kilil for Bantus independent from the lamagodle. LOL

this guy with the channel is a fool dayuuspora who's trying to feel like he is making a difference. we shouldn't take him seriously

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And they're only 1 million or maybe even less. Plus they are scattered. It's going to be an easy fight. For their own sake they should stop.

Hubble

VIP
That's why I say kill them. This is not their land. Those farms are ours, Somalis are starving and these foreign fucks are threatening war. Kill them and force them to return back to their land. I've had it with foreigners threatening to kill us. Imagine if Oromos started threatening Somalis and demanding our land? Somalia belongs to Somalis end of discussion.

Oromo are starting that process right now! They already started claiming Somalia, next the 'Oromo community in Somalia' and tomorrow they'll start claiming actual land they work on now.

I don't agree with killing Somali Bantu, just any one who picks up a gun at any Somali deserves punishment but not any tribe.

Thing is Somalis will kill them. No fucking qabil will stand by them and protect them. Everyone is angry with them occupying our farm land.
Let's be realistic now even if we're on the verge of warring a Faarax would kill a rival clan skinny before he'd go after an Oromo/Bantu claiming over his land

Hubble

VIP
Just watched a video on that channel about a guy from kililka demanding a separate kilil for Bantus independent from the lamagodle. LOL

this guy with the channel is a fool dayuuspora who's trying to feel like he is making a difference. we shouldn't take him seriously

The made up Shabeele tribe because they moved to Shabeelaha and now they own the river lmao

Oromo are starting that process right now! They already started claiming Somalia, next the 'Oromo community in Somalia' and tomorrow they'll start claiming actual land they work on now.

I don't agree with killing Somali Bantu, just any one who picks up a gun at any Somali deserves punishment but not any tribe.
I took my like back
savagery is needed when one's life and land is being threatened

The made up Shabeele tribe because they moved to Shabeelaha and now they own the river lmao

Do they want a separate country be created for them?? this guy is stupid. He claims Shabelle as if only Bantu live on it.

The Bantus in Somalia are just farmers and labourers. nothing big. their lifestyle was disturbed by the wars so they joined terrorists.

Also, If bantus as he claims are native to Somalia then why did the Tanzanian government relocate them to their ancestral villages in Tanzania??? this guy is delusional

Hubble

VIP
Do they want a separate country be created for them?? this guy is stupid. He claims Shabelle as if only Bantu live on it.

The Bantus in Somalia are just farmers and labourers. nothing big. their lifestyle was disturbed by the wars so they joined terrorists.

Also, If bantus as he claims are native to Somalia then why did the Tanzanian government relocate them to their ancestral villages in Tanzania??? this guy is delusional

They want a separate country as a threat, what they want is equality which means putting the in history books and making them president.

He hates Somalis, he calls us mixed. He says we came from Bantu and Arab marriage. He denies that they're a new ethnic group in Somalia, he doesn't want to go 'back' home despite the offer of land.

There's no 'just' a farmer, farmers are very skilled and valued. We'd be eating meat and milk only.

Status
Not open for further replies.