Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
If land of punt extended to Somaliland what makes you think it didn't reach Bari.:deadrose:

Yall just mad we took the name.:chrisfreshhah:

Kkk China can name itself adal, doesn't mean anything.

You don't have your own history and you decide to use ours

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
How many people were killed? I'm still shocked that planes were used against them, that was really unnecessary against a handful of men.
First those numbers are lies no one knows the real numbers second that village only a small section(the section those xabash condoms) held were bombed and shelled the rest of the place was government held
These so called innocent people were hiding these snm cowards :childplease:
Kkkkkk Naaya bahante go wipe your tears away. I will fund the bantu ad long as they kill and rape doofar ismaciil. We showed you mercy. Kiss my fingers at least
I wish you try you fly eating langaab f*ck
:childplease:
Gibiley trash how does it feel to be talking to someone who's own family took part in your Killing:lolbron::rejoice:

What do you expect, darod can't fight. Ciidagale and hy have been abusing cagdheer and dhulo for so long they took out their anger on all isaaq under siyaad.

2006 darod invited foreigners to fight hawiye
>MUH SNM
You didn't fight for shit to be claiming that go back to chasing male booty

waraabe

Your superior
I don't mind muslim bantus living in the country but the land is not theirs and they didn't conquer it from the oromo gaalo.

It's well known that Darod chased the boons and settled on the land.

Does that mean darod go back to yemen since they are from yemen according to their fairytale?

waraabe

Your superior
First those numbers are lies no one knows the real numbers second that village only a small section(the section those xabash condoms) held were bombed and shelled the rest of the place was government held
These so called innocent people were hiding these snm cowards :childplease:

I wish you try you fly eating langaab f*ck
:childplease:
Gibiley trash how does it feel to be talking to someone who's own family took part in your Killing:lolbron::rejoice:

My uncles were in the SNM :siilaanyolaugh:

Their body count gives me :yacadiim:an erection

Hy and hj killing and takin your lands :dabcasar:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What do you expect, darod can't fight. Ciidagale and hy have been abusing cagdheer and dhulo for so long they took out their anger on all isaaq under siyaad.

2006 darod invited foreigners to fight hawiye
Here comes the delusion:damn:
Isaaq as whole are weak group:dead:

Wasakhgeli are you even relevant. Go back to your irrelevant existence and stop trying to fish for my attention. Go fight hy who fucked you guys
>Irrelevant existence
Did you project HA just now
>stop trying to fish for my attention
trust me your 5head of a fish won't sell well for men as much as you've hoped for
>go fight HY who fucked you guys
MUH CEERIGAABO
good riddance they deserved the land

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My uncles were in the SNM :siilaanyolaugh:

Their body count gives me :yacadiim:an erection

Hy and hj killing and takin your lands :dabcasar:
Being proud of the cowards who use to shit in the woods:dead:
Dhulos have killed thousands of you people especially hy so am not even gonna comment:deadrose:
Stick to farming in butt f*ck Gibiley:damn:

waraabe

Your superior
You make it seem like there's many more Isaaq subs, you just mentioned 80% of beesha idoor.:siilaanyolaugh:

We aren't darod sxb with the 2 sons :drakegrin:

Isaaq had 8 sons

One subclan of darod makes up 70% of their population, cagdheer :dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts