So many unmarried somali women pushing over 30s its a big tabo but we should really talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweety stop lying to yourselves

WallahiI Somali men are one of the thirstiest men in the world. I’ve never met a Somali chick who didn’t have options.

I’d rather be single with a career than single with a kid and living as a single mom.

You are trying to propagate false panic so women can drop their standards. Will never happen.
im talking about getting wifed up not just guys using you for sex

Somali guys most of them will look down on older Somali girls who are not married lol why would they go for them when they can get younger?

Gals listen to these wise words my macalin Quran told me about women "women are like I phones first everyone wants them and pays high prices for them then comes another I phone which is better but still the original I phone still does the job and on the plus side you can buy it for cheaper then comes another I phone now you the original I phone is being re sold for cheap and nobody wants to buy you unless they can't afford anything else." Women don't be an I phone 5 when you can be an I phone 10"

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When someone is punching above their weight it can be intimidating. :farmajoyaab: A 30 year old that's smart, beautiful and posed might not be interested in a 30 plus guy that's peaked too soon only to be out-of-shape, jaded and conversationally like dry wall.

When someone is punching above their weight it can be intimidating. :farmajoyaab: A 30 year old that's smart, beautiful and posed might not be interested in a 30 plus guy that's peaked too soon only to be out-of-shape, jaded and conversationally like dry wall.
30 year old plus woman has no choice loool no matter how beautiful or smart she is when guys can get the same woman who is in their 20s

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
30 year old plus woman has no choice loool no matter how beautiful or smart she is when guys can get the same woman who is in their 20s

She has choices. :ftw9nwa: He might not be her cup of shaah either. And you act like there's a major physical distinction between 20s and 30s. There really isn't.
If he is boring, as in has little to offer intellectually what use is he to her.:confused:

She has choices. :ftw9nwa: He might not be her cup of shaah either. And you act like there's a major physical distinction between 20s and 30s. There really isn't.
If he is boring, as in has little to offer intellectually what use is he to her.:confused:
yh choice like divorced men with kids and even then they would reject her and still can get a unmarried woman

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As a married woman let me say what you just spewed is utter and total bullshit.

Women values never go down but their standards go down when they deal with ignorant, neck bearded, basement dwelling Somali men who gets breastfed by their mom and expect their wife to do the same.

To the unmarried ladies, please don’t listen to these losers, I bet they’re 1 minute men. Put your head high, educate yourself and love yourself. There’s something called Calaaf that only Allah swt can provide for you.

I know women who married in mid 30s and have kids and living happily with their loving spouses.

from a guys perspective If a woman is not married by 23/24.25 its very very odd

if they are unmarried at that age then their value goes down badly

guys can be 30 plus and still find a unmarried woman in her early 20s my uncle is 40 and married a unmarried sister who was 24

These girls really need to take this to account many of them have kibir but when they reach later then they wished they married earlier so many unmarried Somali girls even nearing to the 40s which is asad
Soon all women will have to accept the 4 wives policy or will be left alone to survive. It's in the hadith where 50 women will be left to one man. I think the hadith means that there will be a world wide war where lots of men will die and women 50 women will need to have their needs fulfilled by 1 man.

:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yh choice like divorced men with kids and even then they would reject her and still can get a unmarried woman

Actually unmarried Somali men still exist. :farmajoyaab: You mean to tell me that a 30 year old virgin would want used goods? She's not checking for that either.

This artificial creation of scarcity and perception of abject desirability of a Xalimo of a particular age is a farse.

Why would she go for someone with hindered intellectual capacity, as he is afraid to read, fears being challanged and is emotional underdeveloped.

Actually unmarried Somali men still exist. :farmajoyaab: You mean to tell me that a 30 year old virgin would want used goods? She's not checking for that either.

This artificial creation of scarcity and perception of abject desirability of a Xalimo of a particular age is a farse.

Why would she go for someone with hindered intellectual capacity, as he is afraid to read, fears being challanged and is emotional underdeveloped.
yes un married Somali men exist but they have so many choices because they can afford to wait Somali woman over 30 will find it very hard to find a unmarried around the same age

Soon all women will have to accept the 4 wives policy or will be left alone to survive. It's in the hadith where 50 women will be left to one man. I think the hadith means that there will be a world wide war where lots of men will die and women 50 women will need to have their needs fulfilled by 1 man.

:manny:
exactly my brudda the ratio is already bad

As a married woman let me say what you just spewed is utter and total bullshit.

Women values never go down but their standards go down when they deal with ignorant, neck bearded, basement dwelling Somali men who gets breastfed by their mom and expect their wife to do the same.

To the unmarried ladies, please don’t listen to these losers, I bet they’re 1 minute men. Put your head high, educate yourself and love yourself. There’s something called Calaaf that only Allah swt can provide for you.

I know women who married in mid 30s and have kids and living happily with their loving spouses.
what I said is the reality whether its good or not its what happens

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
yes un married Somali men exist but they have so many choices because they can afford to wait Somali woman over 30 will find it very hard to find a unmarried around the same age

I think each person is different. Levels of attractiveness, standards, connections, finances, values and expectations are not uniform.
:siilaanyolaugh: Age is but one piece to the puzzle.

If we are going to be frank here. A 20 year old man is more virile than his 30 plus year old counterpart.

If this were a long time ago only the wealthiest men would have access to all the women. Leaving some men never able to secure a mate to pass on their genes.

Life is a little better for men now, as they have some opportunities to find a female which they would have been robbed of in yesteryear.

Men like them younger because of peak fertility. Though why would a woman actually want several kids in the west? Also, why would she subject herself to long-term hormonal contraceptive use that change her brain chemistry. Or IUDs that could cause an infection or ectopic pregnancy. Or have to worry about the challenges of getting pregnant unexpectedly, pushing back a chance at a promotion. These are real concerns. Also why be with someone you're not truly content with? That you just married because of a timeframe rather than a genuine appreciation for who they are as a person.:farole:

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why opt for a dusty used most likely not virgin old 26 year old Western woman when you can marry the cream of the crop young virgin teen girl with good deen from back home

My wife was 17 when I married her, I am the happiest marriage now :rejoice::rejoice:

beer iyo anjero with shah bigays, can these women make you that or its KFC takeout:mjohreally:
Was she spared the ordeal of FGM ? It'd be hard to find a xalimo over 18 with an intact vagina from Somali.

Who cares? If these ladies are waiting to be financially secure and emotionally ready big up to them. We no longer live in a society that we have to marry niggas early to have a life Lol welcome to 2018.

I encourage that for both men and women (to wait), cause clearly the divorce rate is saying something.

World

VIP
Who cares? If these ladies are waiting to be financially secure and emotionally ready big up to them. We no longer live in a society that we have to marry niggas early to have a life Lol welcome to 2018.

I encourage that for both men and women (to wait), cause clearly the divorce rate is saying something.
Waiting until your older and more mature won't lower the divorce rate considering the fact that the average age of marriage in western countries is 30-33 and they have the highest divorce rates in the world.

Waiting until your older and more mature won't lower the divorce rate considering the fact that the average age of marriage in western countries is 30-33 and they have the highest divorce rates in the world.

It’s not a one size fit all. For Somalis our problem is being rushed into marriage without being ready, which leds to poor family planning, financial struggles, and lack of compatibility. With Westerners, their issue is they lack strong family structures to lean on when the going gets tough, due to highly individualistic nature. We have a support system. The key is balance!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Most Americans/Westerners become sexually active around age 17. They have sampled many buscuds so they are appraising one another constantly. In theory, if you managed to get to 30 without being sexually active, are emotionally stable, financially comfortable, heterosexual and good looking you are considered a statistically small outlier not worth of study, sadly. :pacspit:Unless someone like this marries someone batshit crazy (which fooled them with moments of sanity during courtship) I think it will work.:mjkkk:

The reason, for better marital success rates in older folks compared to younger groups is due to greater financial stability. You can't sit here and tell me a 20 something with a little more the love/lust stands a better chance than a 30 year old with emotional maturity and greater financial wherewithal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.