So many unmarried somali women pushing over 30s its a big tabo but we should really talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
the OP is middle aged low life living off hoyo, he is trying to pressure xalimos in to dropping their standards so he can move out.

A career > farax any day of the week

I don’t agree often with you laakin this time you’re spot on walaal :yacadiim:

at 40, i can go to somalia and get me a 19 yr old virgin girl. can a 40 yr old woman do the same? nope. she wont even find a 30 yr old man. men have the upper hand when it comes to marriage. women are like beggars. beggars can't be choosers.
that's the reality men call the shots I know of a guy who has 2 kids got divorced is 40 years old and rejected a 30 year old women who was never married before turned out later he managed to marry a girl in her 20s guys have all the cards that the reality

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don't get it, are there really that few decent Somali men out there? I call bullshit. Somali women like many women of other ethnicities simply have too high, unrealistic standards. On the other side, they are not offering anything truly extraordinary.

Eventually, they will have to lower their standards if they do not want to die alone in an apartment with 27 cats.

If a woman is not married until 25, drag her to the qashin.

Halimos of Somalispot over the age of 25, tick tack, tick tack. Do you hear that? That is your biological clock ticking.

I don't get it, are there really that few decent Somali men out there? I call bullshit. Somali women like many women of other ethnicities simply have too high, unrealistic standards. On the other side, they are not offering anything truly extraordinary.

Eventually, they will have to lower their standards if they do not want to die alone in an apartment with 27 cats.

Halimos of Somalispot over the age of 25, tick tack, tick tack. Do you hear that? That is your biological clock ticking.
lots of butt hurt halimos here it hurts for them to listen to the truth if a woman become 25 and she is not married her stock is very low

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
the OP is middle aged low life living off hoyo, he is trying to pressure xalimos in to dropping their standards so he can move out.

A career > farax any day of the week

Why not both?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If you are unmarried by then, what is your purpose to life? You beat many hundreds of trillions of sperm to reach your mother's egg and you don't get married and have kids when you become a young woman. What a waste.

RICH

Who tf are you? You’re not even Somali and you’re making weird comments about us Somali women. Drag her to qashin kulaha, a farax better be checking his sorry ass.

I feel like ppl push scare tatics too much I used to be this ignorant too! Somali women in their 30's are getting married get over it, whatever is your qadr will happen to you. Dont settle for anything less than you deserve!

I rather take my time to find mr right then to divorce 5 years later loooool

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
lots of butt hurt halimos here it hurts for them to listen to the truth if a woman become 25 and she is not married her stock is very low

Exactly. I see they are qashining your posts en masse, but that is normal. They simply can't or won't stare the bare naked truth in the eyes. That truth is that it is a mans world and that men are like a fine wine, whereas women are like milk when it comes to aging.

:salute:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Who tf are you? You’re not even Somali and you’re making weird comments about us Somali women. Drag her to qashin kulaha, a farax better be checking his sorry ass.

I am speaking of women in general. You do not differ that much from your sisters of other ethnicities when it comes aging.

Guys can afford to have the time to sift through women to marry but not women something called biological clock

Halimos on sspot can hate all they want but this is the reality if they are 25 and over and not married their stock goes very low women are like a product the longer it is on the shelf the more reluctant someone will purchase it because they wonder why no one ever bought it

I ask you this how many guys in their 20s (never married) do you see marry a woman of 40 years of age with kids divorced very few if any right?

but reverse it how many girls do you see in their 20s marry a 40 year old man divorced with kids happen a lot

a man of 40 years age can be even in the position of rejecting a never married 30 years old woman

Being with someone who does not satisfy your standards is worse than being single.

It is phenomenon that coincides with female empowerment and access to the work place, few settle and more want high quality men that will treat them as equals.

You should never settle, true. But if you're a 180 lbs at 5'4 with a below-average face like many of these women expecting perfection in a man because of their "degree" or "career", then either you should settle on sharing him or face the specter of being alone for life.

Cumar

VIP
I feel like ppl push scare tatics too much I used to be this ignorant too! Somali women in their 30's are getting married get over it, whatever is your qadr will happen to you. Dont settle for anything less than you deserve!

I rather take my time to find mr right then to divorce 5 years later loooool

In my opinion its better to marry early as possible assuming you're ready of course. The one downside of late marriage (for women I would say this is anything 34+, for Men 40+) is you get too comfortable being alone and set in the single lifestyle and it can be hard to adjust to married life and the responsibilities that come with it.

I would not advocate late marriage, but the OP is being unreasonable when he's saying 23 and 24 year old women should be married or they're done for. That is just hyperbole.

Most weddings I go to couples are in their late 20s or early 30s which is a good age in my opinion.

RICH

I am speaking of women in general. You do not differ that much from your sisters of other ethnicities when it comes aging.

I see where you guys are coming from but y’all are being very extreme.

In my opinion its better to marry early as possible assuming you're ready of course. The one downside of late marriage (for women I would say this is anything 34+, for Men 40+) is you get too comfortable being alone and set in the single lifestyle and it can be hard to adjust to married life and the responsibilities that come with it.

I would not advocate late marriage, but the OP is being unreasonable when he's saying 23 and 24 year old women should be married or they're done for. That is just hyperbole.

Most weddings I go to couples are in their late 20s or early 30s which is a good age in my opinion.

This exactly.

them girls are all looking for $50k weddings and $10k mehr. aint no farax gonna spend that. a polish girl will happily take $20 for some fun night. 60000/20 = 3000 nights of fun.

RICH

them girls are all looking for $50k weddings and $10k mehr. aint no farax gonna spend that. a polish girl will happily take $20 for some fun night. 60000/20 = 3000 nights of fun.

Both are extreme, you need to find yourself someone who’s meets you halfway.

Exactly. I see they are qashining your posts en masse, but that is normal. They simply can't or won't stare the bare naked truth in the eyes. That truth is that it is a mans world and that men are like a fine wine, whereas women are like milk when it comes to aging.

:salute:
exactly!

Cumar

VIP
You should never settle, true. But if you're a 180 lbs at 5'4 with a below-average face like many of these women expecting perfection in a man because of their "degree" or "career", then either you should settle on sharing him or face the specter of being alone for life.

The girls who think like this are usually 18-21 and usually come back down to reality once they see life is not like a Disney fairytale. It's a sign of emotional immaturity.

Same goes for the dudes expecting a religious IG model who will slave for them in the kitchen as a wife I might add.

23/24 is still young. Wtf??
Marriage isn't what it used to be and women aren't as dependent on men compared to the past. Therefore, they can afford to marry later or not marry at all.

Besides, its better to marry late and have a happy successful marriage vs marrying early and being miserable or divorced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts