So many unmarried somali women pushing over 30s its a big tabo but we should really talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think its more because we're at this weird crossroad thing where there is kind of pressure on you not to get married. Parents aren't really involved anymore and expect you to bring someone but a lot of women are too shy to get involved with a man and bring him to their parents or they are scared of what their parents would think or simply they haven't found someone who they are both attracted too, and meets their parents standards. I'm mean my sister would've gotten marries at 24 but my parents didnt like the guy so now she is 27 and single lolz

I cant speak for other cultures but the only people I really see around here who marry early <22 are arabs, and they have crazy early divorces, like after one year, or even less than a year. And then they are single mothers for like the next 5 years until the meet a new guy to marry them. At least this how it was with some of the people I saw, so getting married early in a divorce haven like the west isnt always a good idea

Muji

VIP
I know the truth hurts but the women im talking about when they get over 30 they become very very desperate they would even go for homeless people

Stop using your red pill bullshit, there’s no such thing as hitting the wall when you are thirty in the Somali community

Somali men are everywhere and they are always keen
I cant speak for other cultures but the only people I really see around here who marry early <22 are arabs, and they have crazy early divorces, like after one year, or even less than a year. And then they are single mothers for like the next 5 years until the meet a new guy to marry them. At least this how it was with some of the people I saw, so getting married early in a divorce haven like the west isnt always a good idea

Every Somali I know who got married <25 are now divorced

Last edited:
Stop using your red pill bullshit, there’s no such thing as hitting the wall when you are thirty in the Somali community

Somali men are everywhere and they are always keen! I’ve left the house before with

Somali men are everywhere and they are always keen! I’ve left the house before with

Right its crazy. But cant be surprised. Its what happens when people marry for halal sex. Especially the guys because they get bored with that woman after a year :rolleyes: and start a new search

Its qadr, if its not written for her it isnt written for her. Get off their backs. It happens when it happens.

Ik a somali woman who didnt marry till she was 32. Shes now a doctor and is married. Her lifes going great alx. Mind you this was back home. People just have their own timelines.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Actually I think its more because we're at this weird crossroad thing where there is kind of pressure on you not to get married. Parents aren't really involved anymore and expect you to bring someone but a lot of women are too shy to get involved with a man and bring him to their parents or they are scared of what their parents would think or simply they haven't found someone who they are both attracted too, and meets their parents standards. I'm mean my sister would've gotten marries at 24 but my parents didnt like the guy so now she is 27 and single lolz

Nobody really teaches Somali women how to navigate through marriage/dating market. Many of them are throw in to it with little to no experience with men and expect to search for one. They are afraid of getting rejected or making an mistake that they've give up before they have entered. Forget searching, they don't even know to how make themselves look available.

I'm not saying all of them are like this but there are many that fall in to this category. The funniest ones, are the one's that believe men are looking for same qualities that women look for in men. Absolutely clueless.

Last edited:

This is why marriage is overrated, imagine spending thousands and end up having a divorce over little things . I could of used that money in investments.

23/24 is still young. Wtf??
Marriage isn't what it used to be and women aren't as dependent on men compared to the past. Therefore, they can afford to marry later or not marry at all.

Besides, its better to marry late and have a happy successful marriage vs marrying early and being miserable or divorced.

why are you talking about affording to get married later. It is not about money, it is about being in the biological timeframe to have children. So many cadaan women f*ck around and don't get married. When it is time to get serious, they lost their chance and become cat ladies or somebody's f*ck buddy.

why are you talking about affording to get married later. It is not about money, it is about being in the biological timeframe to have children. So many cadaan women f*ck around and don't get married. When it is time to get serious, they lost their chance and become cat ladies or somebody's f*ck buddy.
Spot on bro! Why do u think caadan women struggle to get kids? That's because they wait way toooo long to get married and have children.

To all the Sspot Xalimos, the biological clock is real and those are @Factz

23/24 is still young. Wtf??
Marriage isn't what it used to be and women aren't as dependent on men compared to the past. Therefore, they can afford to marry later or not marry at all.
Besides, its better to marry late and have a happy successful marriage vs marrying early and being miserable or divorced.
nothing wrong for a woman to marry like late 20s or early 30s but no garantees marriage will happen so at late 20s
yes 27 is not old but why would a guy of say from 30 to 35 settle for a 27 when he get younger?

27 she still has chances but it is lowered by a lot

Its qadr, if its not written for her it isnt written for her. Get off their backs. It happens when it happens.

Ik a somali woman who didnt marry till she was 32. Shes now a doctor and is married. Her lifes going great alx. Mind you this was back home. People just have their own timelines.
those cases a rare

at least they got married

Somali women when they age are not wanted sure there are cases where they may find someone

Somali men are really judgemental when it comes to age even more so I cant believe you don't know this

Muji

VIP
at least they got married

Somali women when they age are not wanted sure there are cases where they may find someone

Somali men are really judgemental when it comes to age even more so I cant believe you don't know this

Sweety stop lying to yourselves

WallahiI Somali men are one of the thirstiest men in the world. I’ve never met a Somali chick who didn’t have options.

I’d rather be single with a career than single with a kid and living as a single mom.

You are trying to propagate false panic so women can drop their standards. Will never happen.

The problem is that they themselves aren't really that great. Nearly all women of today expect a tall, handsome, top earner that has himself set up materially. No matter if they themselves are average. It is sad, women of today don't have the patience to build something together with another imperfect human being. They want everything and they want it instantly.

Womens hypergamistic, calculative and cunning nature disgust me to the guts.
Trust me what is the chance of every 25 year old having their shit together. It is highly unlikely. If the guy isnt there but is working to ge there then they should give him a chance. However if he is lazy and not trying to achieve then that is where the problem is and when they should say no and move onto the next.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why opt for a dusty used most likely not virgin old 26 year old Western woman when you can marry the cream of the crop young virgin teen girl with good deen from back home

My wife was 17 when I married her, I am the happiest marriage now :rejoice::rejoice:

beer iyo anjero with shah bigays, can these women make you that or its KFC takeout:mjohreally:

Yeah, it's easy to blame women, but Somali parents --- fathers in particular actually carry just as much blame. They want a husband with deen and dhaqan to materialise out of nowhere. Hooyoo and abo are (rightfully) against dating and boyfriend culture, but aren't doing anything to help their daughters find a suitor. They're expected to venture out and do it all by themselves, but yet it's absolutely outrageous when she crosses a line or two.

Low key rate Somali women that made it into their 30s with their integrity intact

Status
Not open for further replies.