So many unmarried somali women pushing over 30s its a big tabo but we should really talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a guys perspective If a woman is not married by 23/24.25 its very very odd

if they are unmarried at that age then their value goes down badly

guys can be 30 plus and still find a unmarried woman in her early 20s my uncle is 40 and married a unmarried sister who was 24

These girls really need to take this to account many of them have kibir but when they reach later then they wished they married earlier so many unmarried Somali girls even nearing to the 40s which is asad

They are going to end up lonely and very unhappy then, because there are no such thing as a prince on a white horse.

Being with someone who does not satisfy your standards is worse than being single.

It is phenomenon that coincides with female empowerment and access to the work place, few settle and more want high quality men that will treat them as equals.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Being with someone who does not satisfy your standards is worse than being single.

It is phenomenon that coincides with female empowerment and access to the work place, few settle and more want high quality men that will treat them as equals.

The problem is that they themselves aren't really that great. Nearly all women of today expect a tall, handsome, top earner that has himself set up materially. No matter if they themselves are average. It is sad, women of today don't have the patience to build something together with another imperfect human being. They want everything and they want it instantly.

Womens hypergamistic, calculative and cunning nature disgust me to the guts.

yes but something called reality no prince charming who will come to your door I know many women who are 35 plus and now their options are even harder soon they will have issues having kids and men wont even be interested in a 30 plus woman unless they are divorced men with kids and even then they can get women in their 20s also guys looking for second wives who may consider these women

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
We already know that you’re over 30 and wanted by younger ladies. At least that’s what you said :ulyin: Instead of looking at unmarried Somali women, check yourself first.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
from a guys perspective If a woman is not married by 23/24.25 its very very odd

if they are unmarried at that age then their value goes down badly

guys can be 30 plus and still find a unmarried woman in her early 20s my uncle is 40 and married a unmarried sister who was 24

These girls really need to take this to account many of them have kibir but when they reach later then they wished they married earlier so many unmarried Somali girls even nearing to the 40s which is asad

I disagree a 23 or 25 year old unmarried woman is not odd especially in 2018.

It doesn't get odd until a woman is pushing mid 30s imo. Even then whatever, marriage is calaf man it's not something that's 100% in your control. :manny:

Muji

VIP
We already know that you’re over 30 and wanted by younger ladies. At least that’s what you said :ulyin: Instead of looking at unmarried Somali women, check yourself first.

the OP is middle aged low life living off hoyo, he is trying to pressure xalimos in to dropping their standards so he can move out.

A career > farax any day of the week

its only out of care for Somali women its coming from a good place

at 40, i can go to somalia and get me a 19 yr old virgin girl. can a 40 yr old woman do the same? nope. she wont even find a 30 yr old man. men have the upper hand when it comes to marriage. women are like beggars. beggars can't be choosers.

This isnt exclusive to somali women. All ethnicities are lIke this in the west. People in the west are career orientated nothing to do with somali women

the OP is middle aged low life living off hoyo, he is trying to pressure xalimos in to dropping their standards so he can move out.

A career > farax any day of the week
I know the truth hurts but the women im talking about when they get over 30 they become very very desperate they would even go for homeless people

Status
Not open for further replies.