So many unmarried somali women pushing over 30s its a big tabo but we should really talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Most Americans/Westerners become sexually active around age 17. They have sampled many buscuds so they are appraising one another constantly. In theory, if you managed to get to 30 without being sexually active, are emotionally stable, financially comfortable, heterosexual and good looking you are considered a statistically small outlier not worth of study, sadly. :pacspit:Unless someone like this marries someone batshit crazy (which fooled them with moments of sanity during courtship) I think it will work.:mjkkk:

The reason, for better marital success rates in older folks compared to younger groups is due to greater financial stability. You can't sit here and tell me a 20 something with a little more the love/lust stands a better chance than a 30 year old with emotional maturity and greater financial wherewithal.
Most Somalis are sexually active from a young age as well, are we not humans or something? If you're going to talk about how we're Muslim and it's against our culture, no we're not Somalis culturally but Americans/Westerners. And even in big cities back home they can't suppress their biological urge.

High divorce rates = due to high living standards IMO.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most Somalis are sexually active from a young age as well, are we not humans or something? If you're going to talk about how we're Muslim and it's against our culture, no we're not Somalis culturally but Americans/Westerners. And even in big cities back home they can't suppress their biological urge.

High divorce rates = due to high living standards IMO.

:mugshotman: Wallahi I thought man hoes only existed in western area codes. I was thinking of finding a virginal prince back home once I've made it. These oversexed love bunnies out here are adding to the divorce rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending