So many unmarried somali women pushing over 30s its a big tabo but we should really talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The ideal age for a woman to marry is somewhere between 19-22. Women that give birth when aged 19, 20, 21 or 22 give birth to healthier children. That is a scientifically proven fact. By the age of 26 she should be done reproducing.

In my opinion its better to marry early as possible assuming you're ready of course. The one downside of late marriage (for women I would say this is anything 34+, for Men 40+) is you get too comfortable being alone and set in the single lifestyle and it can be hard to adjust to married life and the responsibilities that come with it.

I would not advocate late marriage, but the OP is being unreasonable when he's saying 23 and 24 year old women should be married or their done for. That is just hyperbole.

Most weddings I go to couples are in their late 20s which is a good age in my opinion.

Somali's have another real problem and that is divorce that comes from the early marriages.

Furthermore the woman might risk sharing her man with a second she didn't consent with all complication it cause and it is therefore in the woman's interest to be very specific and not settle when divorce is not allowed for her without consent of husband except for specific circumstances.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Somali's have another real problem and that is divorce that comes from the early marriages.

Furthermore the woman might risk sharing her man with a second she didn't consent with all complication it cause and it is therefore in the woman's interest to be very specific and not settle when divorce is not allowed for her without consent of husband except for specific circumstances.

Polygamy won't be a problem amongst diaspora generation as it is not feasible financially in my opinion.

You need 2 incomes just to raise 1 family in most advanced western economies, I don't see how someone could sustain multiple wives unless they were in Somalia or something which is a moot point for generation say walaahi.

In my opinion its better to marry early as possible assuming you're ready of course. The one downside of late marriage (for women I would say this is anything 34+, for Men 40+) is you get too comfortable being alone and set in the single lifestyle and it can be hard to adjust to married life and the responsibilities that come with it.

I would not advocate late marriage, but the OP is being unreasonable when he's saying 23 and 24 year old women should be married or they're done for. That is just hyperbole.

Most weddings I go to couples are in their late 20s or early 30s which is a good age in my opinion.

I agree with you late 20's is a good age. The reason i'm backing up women who get married in their 30's is because OP is making it seem like it dosn't happen. It's bubble talk, if your 30+ its not game over and you dont have to settle you'll get whatever you deserve!

I think any age you get married will be hard to adjust, theres a reason we have high divorce rates right.

Polygamy won't be a problem amongst diaspora generation as it is not feasible financially in my opinion.

You need 2 incomes just to raise 1 family in most advanced western economies, I don't see how someone could sustain multiple wives unless they were in Somalia or something which is a moot point for generation say walaahi.

Sadly I've seen cases of polygamy, as any patriarchal system the desire of men are prioritized over the care for the woman.

Many times the children in Somali are being neglected, the relationship being essential legalized prostitution for income for the second wife who is supporting poverty-stricken family.

The worse cases are when the man is using the first wife's income to help support the second wife and these and more stories I've experinced in women shelters.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Anyone else notice marriages are not common these days among the Somali men? I have not seen many married men under 35. This is a problem in the Somali community. Everyone else in other communities are getting married in much higher rates. But men don't have expiry dates. Even the old men just need medication to have sex.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Anyone else notice marriages are not common these days among the men? I have not seen many married men under 35. This is a problem in the Somali community. Everyone else in other communities are getting married in much higher rates.

It doesn't surprise me. Men of all ethnicities in the West and in Japan are checking out of society due to radical feminism taking over all cells of society.

The ideal age for a woman to marry is somewhere between 19-22. Women that give birth when aged 19, 20, 21 or 22 give birth to healthier children. That is a scientifically proven fact. By the age of 26 she should be done reproducing.

Suugo science!! who ever made this term should really trademark it

SOMALIKNIGHT

It doesn't surprise me. Men of all ethnicities in the West and in Japan are checking out of society due to radical feminism taking over all cells of society.

White people get married in their late 20s. They become couples in their early 20s. Japanese and Korean are weirdos but Chinese and other east Asians marry young.

Western feminism has affected Somalis more than whites.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Suugo science!! who ever made this term should really trademark it

I am not Somali. The term and the meaning of it is unknown for me. Maybe you could give us all a definition on the thread I started called "Somalispot Dictionary"? Enlighten us Zejneba.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What's the need for marriage? Specially when you can get all the advantages at outside of it?

SOMALIKNIGHT

What's the need for marriage? Specially when you can get all the advantages at outside of it?

You need children.

I have seen some Somalis who are married give their kids to their mothers to raise! Some even send them back to Somalia because they don't like to deal with crying and the "stress" of raising children. The mothers don't have a problem with this because it's their grandchildren and they miss raising children. They become nostalgic.

Muji

VIP
Why not both?

Walal

A Somali male at best is just a sperm donor, I’m planning on focusing on my career till my mid thirtees and once I’m ready to have a child I will select a young athletic farax who I’ve tested his IQ from back home. As soon as I find out I’m pregnant I’m going to get the farax deported.

Muji

VIP

Molotof mind your own business. We don’t need more toxic masculinity imported from Albania.

Why don’t you go to your own forum and oppress your own women we already have a long list of low IQ chimps to deal with.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is a general trend among western born women. And honestly, who cares. People will have to live with their choices, it shouldn't bother you personally.

Anyone else notice marriages are not common these days among the Somali men? I have not seen many married men under 35. This is a problem in the Somali community. Everyone else in other communities are getting married in much higher rates. But men don't have expiry dates. Even the old men just need medication to have sex.
In the west yes. But somalia it's very different. You guys need to make that difference clear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts