So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Those "simple universal understanding of what is good and bad" are very limited you fucking retarded. Who are you to dictate whether there's universal consensus on the vice of disowning your child (if there's a reason to)? Fucking nacas. Stop punching above your weight and save yourself the embarrassment.

Read my previous comment you inbred c*nt! I said the parent has every right to disown their child who is of legal age to take care of themselves but cannot complain when people call them out on their intolerance.

Read before you comment you mentally deficient buffoon.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I seriously think sometimes people become atheist to get some sort of reaction from others, okay fine you left the religion, you reject everything religion stands for, why the heck are you all always crying in the corner and bringing up religion? Most atheists are attention s. At the end of the day nobody cares tbh. Live your life and be the person you want to be but don't expect people to give you some kind of merit. I seriously dislike their pseudo wiseacre asses.

Those "simple universal understanding of what is good and bad" are very limited you fucking retarded. Who are you to dictate whether there's universal consensus on the vice of disowning your child (if there's a reason to)? Fucking nacas. Stop trying to punch above your weight and save yourself the embarrassment.
Just because there is no universal consensus on whats good and whats bad, doesn't make your metaphysical dogma any less wrong than it clearly is, my aspiring sheikh

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I seriously think sometimes people become atheist to get some sort of reaction from others, okay fine you left the religion, you reject everything religion stands for, why the heck are you all always crying in the corner and bringing up religion? Most atheists are attention s. At the end of the day nobody cares tbh. Live your life and be the person you want to be but don't expect people to give some kind of merit. I seriously dislike their pseudo wiseacre asses.

Nobody cares but you'll legally be killed in 13 Muslim countries and be liable for imprisonment in many more?

Ex Muslims suffer discrimination at the hands of Muslims and this documentary is a way to raise awareness on that discrimination.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You would think the natural instinct when you fear for someone is you pull them in closer more than anything, in hopes of "saving" them, But I get your point youre trying to make

I honestly think that'd be the general Somali parent reaction. It's always Arabs and desis that go overboard with the killing and maiming for honor business.

I just think it's best to save everyone the heartache and keep your personal beliefs private instead of having your parents go nuts :icon lol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I honestly think that'd be the general Somali parent reaction. It's always Arabs and desis that go overboard with the killing and maiming for honor business.

I just think it's best to save everyone the heartache and keep your personal beliefs private instead of having your parents go nuts :icon lol:

I can understand your sentiment but (if your financially capable) some people, especially Muslim women, don't want the religious dogma forced down their throats. Some want to live their lives without any religious restrictions.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
I seriously think sometimes people become atheist to get some sort of reaction from others, okay fine you left the religion, you reject everything religion stands for, why the heck are you all always crying in the corner and bringing up religion? Most atheists are attention s. At the end of the day nobody cares tbh. Live your life and be the person you want to be but don't expect people to give you some kind of merit. I seriously dislike their pseudo wiseacre asses.
This x100. The arrogance and feel of superiority is mind blowing. I honestly feel like they have that elitists mentality. I swear they go out of their way to victimize themselves and shit on anything that's related or holds any resemblance to a god. Some are cool tho but thats just the minority

In general they just come across as bitter and negative pessimistic people.:mjlol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Huh? Strange thing to say when the video in the OP shows atheists being threatened, hacked to death and all!

Only people liable for oppression are Muslims and everyone else must simply get over it. Atheists are one of the most persecuted people in Muslim lands but we're the annoying little shits for calling them out on their hatred.

Why should ideas even bring up such hostility. Living a double life takes its toll on a human, I think we should focus more on increasing tolerance of other viewpoints

Or maybe im just asking too much from my people

Read my previous comment you inbred c*nt! I said the parent has every right to disown their child who is of legal age to take care of themselves but cannot complain when people call them out on their intolerance.

Read before you comment you mentally deficient buffoon.
You were claiming that they should not be disowning their children on the basis of universally accepted ideas of what's good and bad. You fucking nacas, remember that? The few exchanges we had (besides one of my replies to your comment) had nothing to do with calling Muslim parents out on their intolerance, stop changing the subject. It seems you're the only mentally deficient fucktard in here, you wasteman.

Do you remember thinking people who died in kufr would burn forever?

People going on about parents respecting your choices like you decided to become a lawyer instead of a doctor when your parents think you're literally dammed is kinda hard to understand :icon lol:
Yes, I remember. I sympathise with parents. I agree, it's definitely nothing like an everyday choice that they just happen to disagree with.

Here comes that airhead again. Yaa naga qabta

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You were claiming that they should not be disowning their children on the basis of universally accepted accepted ideas of what's good and bad. You fucking nacas, remember that? The few exchanges we had had nothing to do with calling Muslim parents out on their intolerance, stop changing the subject. It seems you're the only mentally deficient fucktard in here, you wasteman.

I swear you're parents must of been first cousins because that's some next mental deficiency. I made the claim that they shouldn't be disowning their children because that would imply bad parenting. I've made this over and over again long before you joined the thread. You don't love your child but throw them away for being individuals and deciding their fate.

This x100. The arrogance and feel of superiority is mind blowing. I honestly feel like they have that elitists mentality. I swear they go out of their way to victimize themselves and shit on anything that's related or holds any resemblance to a god. Some are cool tho but thats just the minority

In general they just come across as bitter and negative pessimistic people.:mjlol:

Pretty much. And isn't arrogance what got Ibliis thrown out off Jannah?

Maryam Namazie the ex muslim activist on the docu blatantly states she does not like Islam..but she expects Muslims to be tolerant and open- minded when she is intolerant herself.

I swear you're parents must of been first cousins because that's some next mental deficiency. I made the claim that they shouldn't be disowning their children because that would imply bad parenting. I've made this over and over again long before you joined the thread. You don't love your child but throw them away for being individuals and deciding their fate.
In that case your parents must have been siblings LMFAO.
We have simple universal understanding of what is good and what is bad

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Pretty much. And isn't arrogance what got Ibliis thrown out off Jannah?

Maryam Namazie the ex muslim activist on the docu blatantly states she does not like Islam..but she expects Muslims to be tolerant and open- minded when she is intolerant herself.

If saying you don't like Islam means you're intolerant then by that logic Muslims are intolerant for following a religion that directly calls for the killing of apostates. If you claim "it's Islamic belief," then you're a hypocrite!!

Islam is just a religious ideology and deserves no respect. No religious ideology deserves to be respected and be kept immune from being critically analysed. It's intolerant if she said hateful things towards Muslims which she never did. I can't say the same for Muslims on here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.