So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I know it's not always the case, but I've merely stated that it usually is.

Look here you illegitimate child. I've clearly made mention of the fact that you have a different perspective to these Muslim parents who are disowning their children and you've brought up that there are some universally accepted ideas to what's good and bad. Why would you bring that up unless you thought that this particular action fitted into that category? In other words, you're now literally admitting that it was an irrelevant statement that you made (after you've had your ass handed to you of course).

Foh

:russ:

This Nac Nac boy has no clue what he's on about! You've made the point about moral relativism and I disputed it with that comment about universal definition of good and bad. I gave you the context several times now but you've ignored it. Stop ignoring my points you handicap.
:susp:

Yeah, I think it's definitely the latter :icon lol:

I remember when I was younger my best friends mom died of breast cancer and feeling so sorry for the guy when he came back to school, especially since I was quite sure she was burning in hell at that exact moment

:dead:
Imagine a whole world in which everyone thinks the other is going to hell
:deadrose:

Atheists might not seem so crazy after all

:russ:

This Nac Nac boy has no clue what he's on about! You've made the point about moral relativism and I disputed it with that comment about universal definition of good and bad. I gave you the context several times now but you've ignored it. Stop ignoring my points you handicap.
:susp:
Wallahi this nigga is retarded af. So do you agree with my statement that their actions are justified because they have a different outlook on life that's perhaps different to yours?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Wallahi this nigga is retarded af. So do you agree with my statement that their actions are justified because they have a different outlook on life to you?
:ileycry: Clearly you're trolling now. Let's move on.

This stupid shit failed basic ESOL!!

:ileycry: Clearly you're trolling now. Let's move on.

This stupid shit failed basic ESOL!!
It's either:

1. You've made that statement to refute the idea that the actions of these parents who are disowning their children are justified according to their moral standpoint.

or

2. You've presented that fact only in refutation of my statement regarding moral relativism but you were not debating that their actions are justified.

It's sad that I have to spell it out to you... Neurodegeneration is no laughing matter!
:pachah1:

Yeah, I think it's definitely the latter :icon lol:

I remember when I was younger my best friends mom died of breast cancer and feeling so sorry for the guy when he came back to school, especially since I was quite sure she was burning in hell at that exact moment

:dead:
I remember being emotionally wrecked by people related to me not praying because I thought they were going to Hell!

I cannot even begin to imagine how I would have felt if it was the case of them leaving Islam!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I honestly think that'd be the general Somali parent reaction. It's always Arabs and desis that go overboard with the killing and maiming for honor business.

I just think it's best to save everyone the heartache and keep your personal beliefs private instead of having your parents go nuts :icon lol:

to be fair, i've seen enough atheists from other communities legit reject every single thing their parents taught them from modesty to respect for elders. they throw away even the more comprehensible aspects and make very little concessions. none of that warrants being murdered or even disowned, but you getting the stank eye from me.

but that being said, most Somalis already don't believe that much. you can't possibly think you're going to heaven as you break every single law God gave you :lolbron:

to be fair, i've seen enough atheists from other communities legit reject every single thing their parents taught them from modesty to respect for elders. they throw away even the more comprehensible aspects and make very little concessions. none of that warrants being murdered or even disowned, but you getting the stank eye from me.

but that being said, most Somalis already don't believe that much. you can't possibly think you're going to heaven as you break every single law God gave you :lolbron:
Get out of here Mohamud, you don't belong here. :bell:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It's either:

1. You've made that statement to refute the idea that the actions of these parents who are disowning their children are justified according to their moral standpoint.

or

2. You've presented that fact only in refutation of my statement regarding moral relativism but you were not debating that their actions are justified.

It's sad that I have to spell it out to you... Neurodegeneration is no laughing matter!
:pachah1:

I've been pointing out the second point the entire time you Neanderthal c*nt. I wasn't debating the justification of their actions with you, I was simply addressing the point that you made about moral relativism. I've literally said that a thousand times.

I'll tone down on the complexity of my English so you can understand me better.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
also y'all coming up with superb insults

i know the two niggas i'm fighting with if i ever feel agitated and need to take my frustrations out on someone :cosbyhmm:

I've been pointing out the second point the entire time you Neanderthal c*nt. I wasn't debating the justification of their actions with you, I was simply addressing the point that you made about moral relativism. I've literally said that a thousand times.
Why was it necessary to mention that in response to my statement about moral relativism to begin with? Wtf... Everyone knows that there are universally accepted ideas of what's good and bad. That was a totally irrelevant thing to say. Perhaps you've made mention of that to flaunt your non-existent intellectual prowess... Like Bahal suggested, you need help with your self-esteem issues.

Foh, you fool.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why was it necessary to mention that in response to my statement about moral relativism to begin with? Wtf... Everyone knows that there are universally accepted ideas of what's good and bad. That was a totally irrelevant thing to say. Perhaps you've made mention of that to flaunt your non-existent intellectual prowess... Like Bahal suggested, you need help with your self-esteem issues.

Foh, you fool.

Wow, we went through over an hour of debating the context of my comment and now you're conceding the context but instead choosing to attacks it's relevance? We're moving from point to point!! Listen, I'm not debating this shit anymore. I'll move on to anything else. You've dragged it on for no reason.

Foh, you fool.

:mjlol: Let's move on. The point that I made to those before you was that Muslim parents have the legal right to throw out their child (not a minor because it's illegal) but they must face the consequences of their action. You live in a society where your religious beliefs will not be a badge that will allow you to silence criticism. Muslim parents will be labelled as bad parents.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy are folks on here making excuses for people being abused by their parents/community. You lot always complain about Somalis being represented negatively yet here you are proving them right
Is this what you want Somalia to turn into in the future...? Bangladesh 0.2 :kanyehmm: hacking people to death Hotel Rwanda style because they believe in something different.

Wow, we went through over an hour of debating the context of my comment and now you're conceding the context but instead choosing to attacks it's relevance?
It was irrelevant unless used to refute my main point. Anyone who read your comment would be susceptible to misinterpreting it (because of the context it was in).
:mjlol:
Most of my replies to you were calculated (since I didn't expect you to present a fact that's totally irrelevant to the debate). Laakin I agree, let's move on from this crap.
:manny:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy are folks on here making excuses for people being abused by their parents/community. You lot always complain about Somalis being represented negatively yet here you are proving them right
Is this what you want Somalia to turn into in the future...? Bangladesh 0.2 :kanyehmm: hacking people to death Hotel Rwanda style because they believe in something different.

Somalis aren't represented negatively, they're simply angry that the truth is too harsh. Muslim always present themselves as peaceful people but when you dig deep, you only see intolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.