So I just got done watching the new ITV documentary on ex muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, you're too dense to acknowledge actual arguments without changing the goal posts to where you you wish it to go.

I'm not going to bother with you.

Clearly you are too arrogant to accept other people's viewpoints, especially Muslims because you see them as beneath you.

Please don't bother with me. You'd be doing me a favour. Thank you,

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
For you it's intolerance, for them it's the least they can do. Who's to say that atheists have a monopoly on what's morally right? Don't get into a debate about objective morality with me, just don't lmao.

This is the main issue here. You lot see adhering to a religion something that's akin to supporting a football team, but we see it as something bigger than life itself.

We have simple universal understanding of what is good and what is bad and apostasy laws are not accepted. That's a seventh century law which is being imposed on people in the 21st century. Why can't you allow someone to live the lives they wish without having to take off their heads?

Yes we do you "absolute retard." What is good and what is bad have definitions.
Looool I'm on a long journey somewhere and the signal is really shitty. I'll roast you when I get back. Man suggested that morals are universal lmfao. This is the end of your career on SSPOT.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
LMFAO no we don't you absolute retard. I was taking our discussion serious until you said this.

Good - benefit or advantage to someone's or something else's well being.

Bad - Anything that infringes on the the above definition.

Simple definition but it's a definition most people would agree with. What is good and bad do change as we evolve as a species.

Looool I'm on a long journey somewhere and the signal is really shitty. I'll roast you when I get back. Man suggested that morals are universal lmfao. This is the end of your career on SSPOT.
You do realise that there are schools of philosophy which reject moral relativism? Not saying I agree with them.

VixR

Veritas
These Bangladeshis are wild'n.

That's my takeaway.

Yeah, I didn't like the doc as much, either. I had higher or different expectations, I guess. Felt more like I was watching The Bangladeshi Atheist Experience more than anything else, and they didn't really delve into the topic with much depth or nuance. Shocking stuff. I vaguely knew about the bloggers being killed, but not the spitfire speeches and the machete gangs damn. Nutty people!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Did I say morals are universal you inbred goat fucking c*nt. I said "we have simple universal understanding of what is good and what is bad." The very fact that we have international organisations which are doing things we define as "good" show that we have some form of understanding of good and bad.

But it's inevitable. There's no scientific method to determine what's morally right.
Maybe. But a verification by scientific method is not a prerequisite for a philosophical claim to be justified.

Otherwise there would only be two schools of philosophy: logical positivism and experimental philosophy.

A war against Islam? The main person who produced this was a Muslim. What about the war on ex-Muslims from radicals? What do you think the people who left Islam are suppose to do, when people want hang some us? Just say whatever?

I agree that ex-Muslims shouldn’t expect that their families will still accept them. Both sides are going to feel bad and get emotionally hurt. Like some said above: Aren’t the parents going to be hurt by them leaving Islam? Yes. So is the ex-Muslim who’s now going to lose his/her family. It’s hard for both of them, since they had a family bond for so long.

Also this stupid retarded idea (I don’t know why I’m addressing it) that were brainwashed by whitey and the west, lol. Can’t I flip that script and say that you were brainwashed with Islam since birth or your ancestors for accepting it? Of course it’s retarded statement and one that is completely subjective.

There stupid people on both sides. If you’re an ex-Muslim youngster, stay in the closet until you’re financially independent. You should know by now that most ex-Muslims are disowned when they come out or caught, so prepare for a nasty and most likely a hurtful outcome.

For Muslims, we do exist and we are growing, so get use it. If you’re okay with it based on freedom, cool. But don’t act like only ISIS is the only ones that want to kill apostates when millions of Muslims around the world believe so – according to Pew Research data.

Umm so? She's a liberal Muslim who poses semi-nude. I don't think she represents mainstream Muslims. Yes, there's a war against Islam ever since the false flag 9/11 and even before that although it wasn't at the forefront then.

Like I said, I don't agree with the incitement of violence and harassment against ex Muslims. However, if parents want to disown their child after leaving Islam they are free to do so and I don't think ex Muslims should be under any illusions that they will be as welcome as they used to be.

Some parents would choose not to sever ties with their child but they still acknowledge that their relationship will change because they are no longer Muslim.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I do. Not sure what aspect of it you want to know about, though?
Im not sure I understand by what you mean by devout. You mean being scared of Allah? Yes i remember, i was such a silly young boy

Do you remember thinking people who died in kufr would burn forever?

People going on about parents respecting your choices like you decided to become a lawyer instead of a doctor when your parents think you're literally dammed is kinda hard to understand :icon lol:

Did I say morals are universal you inbred goat fucking c*nt. I said "we have simple universal understanding of what is good and what is bad." The very fact that we have international organisations which are doing things we define as "good" show that we have some form of understanding of good and bad.
Those "simple universal understanding of what is good and bad" are very limited you fucking retarded. Who are you to dictate whether there's universal consensus on the vice of disowning your child (if there's a reason to)? Fucking nacas. Stop trying to punch above your weight and save yourself the embarrassment.

Do you remember thinking people who died in kufr would burn forever?

People going on about parents respecting your choices like you decided to become a lawyer instead of a doctor when your parents think you're literally dammed is kinda hard to understand :icon lol:
You would think the natural instinct when you fear for someone is you pull them in closer more than anything, in hopes of "saving" them, But I get your point youre trying to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts