Single women over 30, enter please

@Finesse I was at a wedding on Saturday, the bride was 32 and the groom was 26 this was both of their first marriages. Please don't give any thought to what these neck bearded, dragon breath losers have to say. These dusty men don't live in the real world, they talk to their pillows, pretending it's a woman. How can we possibly take them seriously? Especially the fat ass who's obsessed with women's weight. Rumor has it he looks like Dahir Calasow who gained 200 lbs.

I believe they were rejected many times by women who are now in their 30s so now is their chance to tear them down.

God forbid a woman has standards and refuses to marry a man just because he has a pulse and claims to be Muslim.

They will definitely change their tune when they have daughters and they realise there are many losers like them trying to marry their precious princess.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m all for waiting for the right person but sisters you have to put an effort from your side, trust me I have sisters/friends who are fast approaching 30 and they want children and marriage but also aren’t making any effort, Prince Charming isn’t going to show up at your door steps or work. Let your friends and family know you’re open to being set up, make that first move if you see a brother that’s husband material. Put the same effort you’re putting to your work into finding a partner.

Speaking for myself, I would definitely prefer marrying a 30-35 year old girl with similar educational attainment as myself rather than an 18-22 year old with no real sense of money or responsibility.

I don't think any women are actively avoiding marriage until their 30s lol. The pool of educated (i.e., beyond a bachelor's degree), religious, financially stable Somali men from good families who don't have criminal records and are not related to someone with a criminal record is actually very small. Anecdotally, this is phenomenon seems to span different races it seems as I have several non-Somali female colleagues at work who are married to guys who are total deadbeats.

It's a blessed time to be a successful Somali man, but a rough time to be a successful Somali woman. I think the solution is that there should be a Somali marriage bureau. Let educated Somali women meet educated Somali men, and let those who wanna get married young get married to each other.

The couple in their 30s will InshaAllah produce super children who may one day save the Somali race, while the teenaged couple will increase the population: win-win.

Thank you.

The problem in the Somali community is that there are countless educated and attractive women in their late 20's to late 30's who never met a man that is worthy of marrying.

They may have had proposals but they would have to provide for their families had they settled for those men.

Also, there are far more Somali women in the diaspora then there are men so the numbers are skewed also.

I agree, two stable and mature adults can build a great family.

I’m all for waiting for the right person but sisters you have to put an effort from your side, trust me I have sisters/friends who are fast approaching 30 and they want children and marriage but also aren’t making any effort, Prince Charming isn’t going to show up at your door steps or work. Let your friends and family know you’re open to being set up, make that first move if you see a brother that’s husband material. Put the same effort you’re putting to your work into finding a partner.

Absolutely, but that should be enough tbh. If her friends and family know and look for her and a woman looks after herself and lives a fruitful life, the right man/men should know she exists.

Somali women should be careful that their efforts don't contradict islam, for instance, online dating where women adorn themselves and show men their beauty.

What some of the "men" on here do is a form of "negging", they like tearing down women because they know she would never accept them if she maintains high standards.

Negging is an act of emotional manipulation whereby a person makes a deliberate backhanded compliment or otherwise flirtatious remark to another person to undermine their confidence and increase their need of the manipulator's approval.

The main goal of negging is to undermine someone's self-esteem, so that the person being negged will start to subconsciously seek their partner's approval for everything. It's a sneaky way for one partner to gain control of everything in the relationship — which, needless to say, is super unhealthy

Negging also works during courtship where a man will keep asking why you are still single and try to intimate that you are "faulty" because another man hasn't claimed you.

They believe a woman is worthless if she is not tied to a man or hasn't given birth.
They believe that women have only 2 purposes in life;

1. Sexual gratification of a male.
2. Reproduction.

Learn how to spot these losers and avoid at all costs.

Final point;

You guys who say a woman must get married in her 20s.

Right now, I am thinking of the ladies in my city who are between the age of 17-25

Guess how much they outnumber the eligible men by? Maybe 20 or 30 to 1!

I am referring to young men who have graduated, well-mannered, even memorised the Qur'an.

Their female counterparts fill the masjids and are waiting to be approached by the same FEW young men.

So what are these girls supposed to do? Cry? Throw themselves of a bridge?

So instead of obsessing over women and insulting them for being older, raise decent men so that your daughters have the chance of getting married early, like you dream of.

Your one of the few reasonable level headed female's on here not afraid to at least touch on the uncomfortable truth as it relates to the sister.

I don't think you'll ever understand how incredibly rare this is, as guys we don't shy away from telling each other the bitter cold truths, but hablaha for some reason almost always lie in each other's faces.

At least in the states you have female's that somewhat look after themselves unlike here in the UK so I could at least understand why they feel so entitled and put in minimal effort.

Imagine a population of mostly fat/obese Xaalimo's who don't even look after themselves physically or aesthetically despite biological predisposition, yet still feel incredibly entitled to good male but on her own timetable ?

Last edited:
Final point;

Right now, I am thinking of the ladies in my city who are between the age of 17-25

I am referring to young men who have graduated, well-mannered, even memorised the Qur'an.

Their female counterparts fill the masjids and are waiting to be approached by the same FEW young men.

So instead of obsessing over women and insulting them for being older, raise decent men so that your daughters have the chance of getting married early, like you dream of.
God have mercy child. U are a trainwreck.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Literally no one:

triggered somali males : :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Literally no one:

Caraweelo: i'M nOt pLAnNinG tO gEt mArrIed to A sOmAli oR aNy otHeR miSOgynISt mALe

P.S. How long have you actually been an old white guy trying to infiltrate a Somali website using a semi-astute method of triggering generalizations and broken pseudo-English?

why you angry at my life choices, does it effect you directly or something? Am I forcing my life choices on you? no so chill walaal and don't have heart attack here. I'm free and independent somali woman and I will do whatever I want with my life... Deal with that fact and grow up.

Literally no one:

triggered somali males : :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

why you angry at my life choices, does it effect you directly or something? Am I forcing my life choices on you? no so chill walaal and don't have heart attack here. I'm free and independent somali woman and I will do whatever I want with my life... Deal with that fact and grow up.

You are mistaken. We are not my walaal as I can't be walaalo with an cadaan, gaal man. Furthermore, your life choices do affect (with an "a") me directly as I have to read through your nonsensical, incoherent drivel. Why don't you spam Arab forums instead? Somalis already have enough problems as it stands.

P.S.: I think that in order for that "No one" YouTube meme to work, the person you are mimicking must provide a response that would appear to make them ridiculous. As I understand in your example, "triggered somali males" appear to be susceptible to bouts of hysterical laughter for no apparent reason. This adds neither an informative nor comical element to your post, but only serves to underscore your lack of situational awareness in regards to popular culture. May I suggest watching some funny videos on YouTube today for examples on how to do the "No one" thing correctly? This could be in addition to your usual favourite YouTube program "How to Pretend to be Somali on the Internet"

Tukraq

VIP
a girl that's 30 unmarried shouldn't be seen as a bad thing shes more mature than the young ones and shes got more working experience
I even see men unmarried at that age as a bad thing, 25 is the cutoff, heck you won’t even see gaals unmarried by that age, check any cadaan women over 25, 90 percent have a ring on, black women all have baby daddies by that age also

Tukraq

VIP
I'm not planning to get married to a somali or any other misogynist male. I respect myself and I will not give away my freedom for an exhausting married life. I will continue dating and have the most fun I can. I will continue to work and achieve financial stability and I'm planning to adopt children and give them amazing life.
“Financial stability”, lol yeah right

Tukraq

VIP
It's never too late and inshallah you will get many lovely children.

Read this, a woman who is 52 finally gave birth to TRIPLETS, after years of trying to conceive.

Allah provides what he wishes to who he wishes.

Why are you posting miracle anomalies

Final point;

MashaAllah, don't lose hope and keep your standards high lol. Tax-paying Somali men would rather marry a girl like you who will contribute meaningfully to his life, deen, and society, rather than lower his genetics by marrying someone who can barely spell her name.

The problem facing many Muslims is this notion of education and Islam being incompatible - no doubt propaganda meant to keep us ignorant, poor, and powerless. The sad part is the sheer number of toy-imams who believe in that non-sense. If you personally don't like educated women in their 30s, marry an uneducated woman in her early 20s and keep your peace. Let the educated women in their 30s hear from the men who want them, not the men they rejected 5 years ago ffs.

Beauty fades, but intelligence and her income will remain. Have fun trying to talk about anything other than so-and-so's aroos to your 20 year old wife when she's 50 and obese. At least the educated girl still makes bank, can hold a conversation, and probably understands the importance of going to the gym.

Last edited:
MashaAllah, don't lose hope and keep your standards high lol. Tax-paying Somali men would rather marry a girl like you who will contribute meaningfully to his life, deen, and society, rather than lower his genetics by marrying someone who can barely spell her name.

The problem facing nearly many Muslims is this notion of education and Islam being incompatible - no doubt propaganda meant to keep us ignorant, poor, and powerless. The sad part is the sheer number of toy-imams who believe in that non-sense. If you personally don't like educated women in their 30s, marry an uneducated woman in her early 20s and keep your peace. Let the educated women in their 30s hear from the men who want them, not the men they rejected 5 years ago ffs.

Beauty fades, but intelligence and her income will remain. Have fun trying to talk about anything other than so-and-so's aroos to your 20 year old wife when she's 50 and obese. At least the educated girl still makes bank, can hold a conversation, and probably understands the importance of going to the gym.

Alhamdulilah, I am married.

I want my sisters to know to ignore bullies that want women to be miserable and lower their standards.

Women over 30 can and do get married everyday to good men.

:it0tdo8:

Last edited:
I know loads of women who got married in their late 20's and early 30s.

Some even to younger men.

Whatever is meant to be, is meant to be.