Single women over 30, enter please

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't feel sorry for them. If you see how they attack incels and put up their standards, while they are young then you will realise they caused their own problems. I'm talking about the really narcissistic women, that dated up their whole lives and realised the bad men didn't want them anymore.

They are just as mentally ill as incels, yet society mocks incels and they expect everyone to feel sorry for narcissistic, manipulative females that made bad decisions on their own.

:gucciwhat:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don't feel sorry for them. If you see how they attack incels and put up their standards, while they are young then you will realise they caused their own problems. I'm talking about the really narcissistic women, that dated up their whole lives and realised the bad men didn't want them anymore.

They are just as mentally ill as incels, yet society mocks incels and they expect everyone to feel sorry for narcissistic, manipulative females that made bad decisions on their own.

:gucciwhat:

I totally agree. They dissed perfectly fine men in order to pursue the top 10 percentile of men. These men (the top 10 percentile) either rejected them or used them and threw them away afterwards, without settling down.

Once these women hit 30 years of age they try to get back to the men they dissed when they were in their prime, often with a bastard kid.

I hope the brothers tell them that they dont want none of their business. Let them live like single moms in the suburbs.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I totally agree. They dissed perfectly fine men in order to pursue the top 10 percentile of men. These men (the top 10 percentile) either rejected them or used them and threw them away afterwards, without settling down.

Once these women hit 30 years of age they try to get back to the men they dissed when they were in their prime, often with a bastard kid.

I hope the brothers tell them that they dont want none of their business. Let them live like single moms in the suburbs.
I don't think they have a choice sxb. It's sad and it leads to single mother homes, where the children adopt a life of crime and burden society. It will soon reach china and japan levels, where women are leftover and can't get married.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
After reading that unfortunate topic, I realized that there is in fact a lot of hatred directed at women who are unmarried after the age of 30.

A lot of "men" want to punish and demean women for not settling for less or not having their rizq fulfilled yet.

Please bear in mind that not everyone has the same journey in life, some get married young, others get married late whilst there are those who never marry.

Marriage does not define who you are as a servant of Allah.

Remember, the best of all men, the Prophet Muhammed SAW, as a 25 year old man, married Khadijah AS, who was 40!

She was not a virgin, in fact, she was married twice or thrice and had children from her previous marriages!

She went on to have 6 or 8 children with the prophet Muhammed SAW!

Your fertility is from Allah, your marriage is from Allah. Nobody on earth can take away your rizq.

Any man who tries to denigrate you based on how long you have been on earth, is not worthy of even licking your shoes.

You are worthy of respect because you were created in the best form by the most high. Your worth is not tied to a man or how fertile you are but rather how close you are to Allah SWT!!

:it0tdo8:

I’ve been to so many Somali weddings where the bride was 30 + and is happily married now don’t let these little boys on this forum confuse you it’s very very different in reality its qadr of Allah. In today’s age with good diet, 1st world living conditions and good skincare people generally look younger than their age anyways unless you’re overweight, smoke, drink and do drugs. I’ve also noticed on this forum that they praise ajnaabi women even if they’re older than them but will find every opportunity to slander Somali girls. It must be because of Twitter.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
a girl that's 30 unmarried shouldn't be seen as a bad thing shes more mature than the young ones and shes got more working experience

Personally I agree but in some cases, there is divine wisdom in it.

For instance with Khadijah/Muhammed SAW, she was wealthy, experienced and she had her uncle who was important in the expansion of Islam.

Also, Muhammed SAW and Aisha, after his death, she taught Islam/hadiths to people.

I think it's best to be happy alone rather than to settle with someone who cannot make you happy.

Honestly, there are many unmarried women who are much happier than married women. Many married women have useless men/abusive/controlling men and would love to escape.

I guess, everyone has the right to their own journey in life.
Did u know the prophet's wives complained about their living conditions and lack of food for a couple months, the women called a meeting, spearheaded i think by Aisha(radhiAllahu anhaa)? You know what Allah Responded with and what Omar(RadhiAllahu anhu) said to his daughter after that incident?

Single is good. I love my individuality. I cant stand being defined by a man my whole life. Nothing against men that has always been my personality. Lifetimes comes down to experience we don't all have to live the same experience. Our parents relied heavily on their kids by the time they were 40 they were considered old lol whereas now not so much people can take burden off of their kids specially in the diaspora. However i think having kids is important to a woman's health not 10 kids but at least 1 or 2. I've seen so much regret on older women over 40 who never had kids i don't think a lot of women can handle that much regret. For sure not me i do respect any woman who's strong enough to handle it and i am absolutely not the kind of woman to look down on anyone who doesn't have kids i would welcome them to baby sit my kids to get their baby fever fix lol

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra it’s never too late. You too will marry a prophet!

2f947373-dc39-5d59-80a6-caa8016dec90__88413.1544401782.1280.1280.jpg

Personally I agree but in some cases, there is divine wisdom in it.

For instance with Khadijah/Muhammed SAW, she was wealthy, experienced and she had her uncle who was important in the expansion of Islam.

Also, Muhammed SAW and Aisha, after his death, she taught Islam/hadiths to people.

I think it's best to be happy alone rather than to settle with someone who cannot make you happy.

Honestly, there are many unmarried women who are much happier than married women. Many married women have useless men/abusive/controlling men and would love to escape.

I guess, everyone has the right to their own journey in life.
always khadija and Aisha(Radhiyallahu anhumaa) what about the other wives of the prophet??
are u ashamed to mention them? Some of them had little to No involvement in the dawah scene but be good wives to the prophet. It wasnt always sunshine and rainbow in the prophet's household. Hunger and poverty was an issue to a point the wives had a meeting and complained to the prophet about the harsh living standards, what could the prophet do or say? His wives are complaining. Allah came to his defence, he didnt say "Muhammad! Step up, why are u broke, why did u marry all those women you couldnt provide for, Be a husband muhammad and provide." wanacudubillah. Instead, Allah stood up ffor his slave in surah ahzaab from ayat 27 to ayat 34. Read. After that incident Omar(RA) went to his daughter who was married to the prophet that she shouldnt do what Aisha(RA) does because she is more beautiful than her and is loved by the prophet more than all the other women. He told her that if she needed anything as little as hair oil, she shouldnt ask the prophet but Umar himself.
Now tell me, Most modern muslim women are wallahi way wealthy than the household of the prophet combined. yet u have the balls to bring up his family, using them as pawns to prove a messy point. Fear Allah.
http://www.alim.org/library/quran/AlQuran-tafsir/TIK/33/28

chose Allah or feminism its up to my somali gabar.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
As long as she's respectable and not an ex . Ex s are dangerous and lead to divorce. Bad for the children.
lool thats what i ment sahib i would rather marry a respectable 30 year old women with self respect and dignity then a 20 year old ex

Trending