Single women over 30, enter please

After reading that unfortunate topic, I realized that there is in fact a lot of hatred directed at women who are unmarried after the age of 30.

A lot of "men" want to punish and demean women for not settling for less or not having their rizq fulfilled yet.

Please bear in mind that not everyone has the same journey in life, some get married young, others get married late whilst there are those who never marry.

Marriage does not define who you are as a servant of Allah.

Remember, the best of all men, the Prophet Muhammed SAW, as a 25 year old man, married Khadijah AS, who was 40!

She was not a virgin, in fact, she was married twice or thrice and had children from her previous marriages!

She went on to have 6 or 8 children with the prophet Muhammed SAW!

Your fertility is from Allah, your marriage is from Allah. Nobody on earth can take away your rizq.

Any man who tries to denigrate you based on how long you have been on earth, is not worthy of even licking your shoes.

You are worthy of respect because you were created in the best form by the most high. Your worth is not tied to a man or how fertile you are but rather how close you are to Allah SWT!!

:it0tdo8:

2259.jpg

There is nothing wrong with being unmarried and 30. I find it weird that anyone can be with someone who has a age gap of over 5 years.

But there is definitely an age where you want start settling. I would say 35-37. If you don't marry by then you just gotta accept not ever having a family.

I have a supervisor who is 48 and never married. She says she likes it cause of the freedom. But secretly I think she is lonely. When you are in your 70s and being abused by underpaid caregivers you are gonna wish you let a Farax knock you up so you'd have kids to look out for you.

There is nothing wrong with being unmarried and 30. I find it weird that anyone can be with someone who has a age gap of over 5 years.

But there is definitely an age where you want start settling. I would say 35-37. If you don't marry by then you just gotta accept not ever having a family.

I have a supervisor who is 48 and never married. She says she likes it cause of the freedom. But secretly I think she is lonely. When you are in your 70s and being abused by underpaid caregivers you are gonna wish you let a Farax knock you up so you'd have kids to look out for you.

Personally I agree but in some cases, there is divine wisdom in it.

For instance with Khadijah/Muhammed SAW, she was wealthy, experienced and she had her uncle who was important in the expansion of Islam.

Also, Muhammed SAW and Aisha, after his death, she taught Islam/hadiths to people.

I think it's best to be happy alone rather than to settle with someone who cannot make you happy.

Honestly, there are many unmarried women who are much happier than married women. Many married women have useless men/abusive/controlling men and would love to escape.

I guess, everyone has the right to their own journey in life.

For instance with Khadijah/Muhammed SAW, she was wealthy, experienced and she had her uncle who was important in the expansion of Islam.

Also, Muhammed SAW and Aisha, after his death, she taught Islam/hadiths to people.

I think it's best to be happy alone rather than to settle with someone who cannot make you happy.

Honestly, there are many unmarried women who are much happier than married women. Many married women have useless men/abusive/controlling men and would love to escape.

That's true and you shouldn't ever put that much faith/your happiness in one person who lived 25+ years without you. I just think it'd be a shame to go through life without a child. I actually don't think being with another adult forever is even realistic. The whole point of it should be to create another life regardless of whether or not it works out between the two.

Khadijah (RA) had been married had children and widowed before she married the prophet. so its almost 100% likely that she married in her 20s.

Theres a blessed time for everything in life. We ask Allah to make us take advantage of that. If Allah tests you by making you wait, then seek baraka and sabr in the example of sarah who was 91 when she had isaac.

But don't use deen and a misappropriate example of khadijah kubrah to justify feminist driven stubborness

Khadijah (RA) had been married had children and widowed before she married the prophet. so its almost 100% likely that she married in her 20s.

Theres a blessed time for everything in life. We ask Allah to make us take advantage of that. If Allah tests you by making you wait, then seek baraka and sabr in the example of sarah who was 91 when she had isaac.

But don't use deen and a misappropriate example of khadijah kubrah to justify feminist driven stubborness

When I mentioned Khadijah, I was addressing men who claim older women are "expired".

When I mentioned that she had 6 to 8 children after the age of 40, I was addressing the fertility concern.

Finally, there are many righteous women in their 20's, who do not have decent proposals so this has nothing to do with "feminism".

I was also referring to the issue men have with women who are not virgins.

If Allah blesses you with daughters, you might become more cognizant of these issues.

When I mentioned Khadijah, I was addressing men who claim older women are "expired".

When I mentioned that she had 6 to 8 children after I was addressing the fertility concern.

Finally, there are many righteous women who do not have decent proposals so this has nothing to do with "feminism".

If Allah blesses you with daughters, you might become more cognizant of these issues.
Yes but our mother khadijatul kubrah is an exception in thay regard. Most women won't be like her in terms of fertility.

As fsr as women not getting decent proposals, we ask Allah to enrich them from his bounty and ease their paim.

For the rest of them and their families, we tell them that if a man comes to you with a sound deen, a good head on his shoulders as far as demeanor, ability to provide and is physically appealing, they should accept that man

Yes but our mother khadijatul kubrah is an exception in thay regard. Most women won't be like her in terms of fertility.

As fsr as women not getting decent proposals, we ask Allah to enrich them from his bounty and ease their paim.

For the rest of them and their families, we tell them that if a man comes to you with a sound deen, a good head on his shoulders as far as demeanor, ability to provide and is physically appealing, they should accept that man

Fertility is not guaranteed, even young MEN can be sterile!!

There are many women who have children with ease after mid 30's and even later.

Especially now with health advancements.

Aameen

Agreed.

May everyone get what they wish and may people stop trying to hurt women who are waiting for a husband and children.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why don't you ever see men over 30 complaining and seeking sympathy online? In fact men are abused and called incels for not taking advantage of women, who in turn end up hitting the wall and regretting their poor choices in life.

I didn't even know the prophet had children? i thought they all died as infants.

:dwill:

Why don't you ever see men over 30 complaining and seeking sympathy online? In fact men are abused and called incels for not taking advantage of women, who in turn end up hitting the wall and regretting their poor choices in life.

I didn't even know the prophet had children? i thought they all died as infants.

:dwill:
According to the most correct opinion, the prophet had seven children, three boys and four girls. The boys were:

1-al-Qaasim

2-‘Abd-Allaah

3-Ibraaheem

And the girls were:

1-Zaynab

2-Ruqayyah

3-Umm Kulthoom

4-Faatimah

The children's mothers:

Umm al-Mu’mineen Khadeejah (may Allaah be pleased with her) gave birth to:

1-al-Qaasim

2-‘Abd-Allaah

1-Zaynab

2-Ruqayyah

3-Umm Kulthoom

4-Faatimah

Maariyah (may Allaah be pleased with her) Gave birth to Ibraaheem

All of his children died during his lifetime, apart from Faatimah who died after him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
According to the most correct opinion, the prophet had seven children, three boys and four girls. The boys were:

1-al-Qaasim

2-‘Abd-Allaah

3-Ibraaheem

And the girls were:

1-Zaynab

2-Ruqayyah

3-Umm Kulthoom

4-Faatimah

The children's mothers:

Umm al-Mu’mineen Khadeejah (may Allaah be pleased with her) gave birth to:

1-al-Qaasim

2-‘Abd-Allaah

1-Zaynab

2-Ruqayyah

3-Umm Kulthoom

4-Faatimah

Maariyah (may Allaah be pleased with her) Gave birth to Ibraaheem

All of his children died during his lifetime, apart from Faatimah who died after him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
I know but they never reached adulthood. It was a poor comparison by OP and a perfect example of why men and women shouldn't gte married at an older age. It creates all sorts of complications for the child.

After reading that unfortunate topic, I realized that there is in fact a lot of hatred directed at women who are unmarried after the age of 30.

A lot of "men" want to punish and demean women for not settling for less or not having their rizq fulfilled yet.

Please bear in mind that not everyone has the same journey in life, some get married young, others get married late whilst there are those who never marry.

Marriage does not define who you are as a servant of Allah.

Remember, the best of all men, the Prophet Muhammed SAW, as a 25 year old man, married Khadijah AS, who was 40!

She was not a virgin, in fact, she was married twice or thrice and had children from her previous marriages!

She went on to have 6 or 8 children with the prophet Muhammed SAW!

Your fertility is from Allah, your marriage is from Allah. Nobody on earth can take away your rizq.

Any man who tries to denigrate you based on how long you have been on earth, is not worthy of even licking your shoes.

You are worthy of respect because you were created in the best form by the most high. Your worth is not tied to a man or how fertile you are but rather how close you are to Allah SWT!!

:it0tdo8:
Khadija (AS) was not 40 as is commonly misunderstood she was around 28 married twice with children.

You are inadvertently promoting shamelessness and going against Prophetic guidance to marry young.

What do you think happens in a society were females shun marriage at a young age as the feminists push today? Which many of our sisters have unfortunately adopted today?

The prophet peace and blessings be upon him disliked societies were you have a lot of single men or single woman, why do you think he did?

I have nothing against a 30+ female who wanted early marriage as per sunnah but was prevented by circumstances outside of her control.

But what I am against is this new age feminist bull crap that goes against the sunnah were the female has no desire for marriage until she hits 30 slaving and toiling for worldly persuits they never reach anyway wasting there time while causing fitnah & fasaad in the land.

Last edited:
Inquisitive

You act as though every woman is desired for marriage, as if every woman has the choice to marry.

I have never met a woman that doesn't want to get married, whether they are practising or not practising.

What am I pushing?

I told women to not worry about what is out of their hands.

You have real problem with women, get help for it.

You cannot even comprehend my post without immediately firing off with misogynist diatribe.

Inquisitive

You act as though every woman is desired for marriage, as if every woman has the choice to marry.

I have never met a woman that doesn't want to get married, whether they are practising or not practising.

What am I pushing?

I told women to not worry about what is out of their hands.

You have real problem with women, get help for it.

You cannot even comprehend my post without immediately firing off with misogynist diatribe.
You live in some alternative reality different from the rest of us in the diaspora, but here in the UK and the rest of Europe, regardless of the quality of the male, our Xaalimo's don't want to nor desire marriage until they hit mid to late 20's.

It's common knowledge and they openly state this with pride despite it being contrary to the sunnah, it's people with this mindset and their supporters who deserve all the venom they can get, and it's only those people I criticise.

Like I said in my previous post, the 30+ year old that never had this mindset nor support this destructive feminist ideology and circumstances against her 'control' prevented her from early marriage, has nothing to worry about nor do we criticise them, good will come to those.

The difference between us is your unanimous support for all and as a result you lend credence to this destructive poisonous mindset that leads to a lot fitnah and fasaad in the land which we already see today and which ultimately invokes the wrath of The Most High on all of us.

Women who never marry or have kids are basket cases.

Those women who are 40+ and who are working and who have no man and no kids.....

look, those women are a liability. Those women are emotionally unstable, they are borderline insane and they go home and cry themselves to sleep.

I have to deal with several such women and society doesn't need to be full of crazy people. Having massive amounts of such women is a threat to society.

I'm doing women a favor by keeping it real and telling them the truth instead of judeocommunist fairy tales. I want them to have happy lives and to live in accordance with their nature.

I also have a right to defend my legitimate interests. I don't want to deal with a bunch of semi-insane women annoying me and causing problems.

"I think the over 30 category women might as well be listed on the endangered species list along with rhinos and the rest of the animals" . :banderas:

But, what about 20-25 year old women?
:patrice:

Trending

Latest posts