Sidr Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Maxan ka raba kaluun :damedamn:

Sanaag looks beautiful tho my dad promised me he'd take me there whenever we get a chance to go

That is where some of the big bucks is, it is the new livestock (since 70% of livestock died in the drought) alot of people now
eat fish. It is sold within Somaliland and also exported by some companies, it is very profitable. You are welcome in Sanaag,
I will give Cidagales a coastal town where they can learn to swim and fish on one condition.

I think you know it. :dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

That is where some of the big bucks is, it is the new livestock (since 70% of livestock died in the drought) alot of people now
eat fish. It is sold within Somaliland and also exported by some companies, it is very profitable. You are welcome in Sanaag,
I will give Cidagales a coastal town where they can learn to swim and fish on one condition.

I think you know it. :dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

No marriage :camby:

And I'm not interested in livestock :dead:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bohol

VIP
@dhegdheer Stop fighting too much and lets see your feminine side. :mjpls:

To answer your question about exporting yes by ship usually or plane. As for workers stealing from you that is why a lot of people
employ their clans men or close relatives in backhome businesses, a relative is less likely to steal from you than complete stranger.

@dhegdheer Stop fighting too much and lets see your feminine side. :mjpls:

To answer your question about exporting yes by ship usually or plane. As for workers stealing from you that is why a lot of people
employ their clans men or close relatives in backhome businesses, a relative is less likely to steal from you than complete stranger.

Exporting stuff in Somalia seems like a lot of trouble. Everything I've heard from relatives makes it seem like tuugnimo is rife there.
Even my mother has trouble getting the monthly rent from ppl who live in her property

Bohol

VIP
Exporting stuff in Somalia seems like a lot of trouble. Everything I've heard from relatives makes it seem like tuugnimo is rife there.
Even my mother has trouble getting the monthly rent from ppl who live in her property

How much does that family pay for rent ? Usually in Hargeisa villas are between $150 -300 a month which is peanuts when compared
to Mogadishu where rent income for home owners is much higher.

>tfw u ask ur dad how much land costs in arabsiyo and he laughs at u and tells u that u have no business there because that ain't ur region :meleshame:
No problem. I'll take care of the beehives in Arabsiyo and you can deal with the processing in Hargeisa :siilaanyosmile:

How much does that family pay for rent ? Usually in Hargeisa villas are between $150 -300 a month which is peanuts when compared
to Mogadishu where rent income for home owners is much higher.

I can't remember but I know it's peanuts lmao

Wait I asked it's $120 :mjlol: it's always late too because these niggas are using up the money and run around to gather it the last minute lmaoooo
wallahi clan members are useless too, they'll rob u

Bohol

VIP
I can't remember but I know it's peanuts lmao

Wait I asked it's $120 :mjlol: it's always late too because these niggas are using up the money and run around to gather it the last minute lmaoooo
wallahi clan members are useless too, they'll rob u

$120 is bare cheap. Is the house located in the southside (daanta Cidagale)? The only place where I have bought land in Hargeisa is New
Hargeisa (daanta HY), I stick to my own. I would only consider investing in east or south side.

:manny:

$120 is bare cheap. Is the house located in the southside (daanta Cidagale)? The only place where I have bought land in Hargeisa is New
Hargeisa (daanta HY), I stick to my own. I would only consider investing in east or south side.

:manny:

I honestly have no idea, it's located in the midst of the city apparently :hmm:

it is too cheap! I'd evict these ppl and fire the landlord myself but my mother is too kind :meleshame:obviously not in the midst of drought season of course
No problem. I'll take care of the beehives in Arabsiyo and you can deal with the processing in Hargeisa :siilaanyosmile:

All the processing is being done overseas :ufdup:

All u need to take care of is extraction so u can fedEx it over in time for lab testing and packaging :umad:

Bohol

VIP
@dhegdheer If it is located near the central no way can it be $120 that is daylight robbery. Your fam needs to find better
people, I suspect though the real reason they might be paying low rent is because they might be your close clan relatives.

Stick to your HA women sxb. Are there any in Somalispot horta? :siilaanyosmile:
I don't think so :patrice:

Women don't have a qabiil anyways :siilaanyolaugh:

All u need to take care of is extraction so u can fedEx it over in time for lab testing and packaging :umad:
Lab testing:what1:
Why would I do that when it can be done in SL? I'm trying to create jobs here. :camby:

You're no different than the European colonizers. Taking African resources and send them to Europe. :ufdup:

Btw don't let Duke of HYland turn you into a sub-qabilist. Beesha Subeer Awal are your friends :fittytousand:

I don't think so :patrice:

Women don't have a qabiil anyways :siilaanyolaugh:

Lab testing:what1:
Why would I do that when it can be done in SL? I'm trying to create jobs here. :camby:

You're no different than the European colonizers. Taking African resources and send them to Europe. :ufdup:

Btw don't let Duke of HYland turn you into a sub-qabilist. Beesha Subeer Awal are your friends :fittytousand:

How dare u call me a white settler, having everything done in SL would mean I'd have to spend an indefinite amount of time there and that ain't happening friend :damedamn:

I only want it lab tested so I can stick a higher price point on it. U think ppl are gonna feel reassured when it the sticker says 100% pure lab tested on SL like do we even have a lab? I swear food has to go thru some checks before u export it :browtf:

Maybe the packaging can be done there :ufdup:

Bohol

VIP
@merka I disagree. Women are 60% of the voters in Sland, for example I know majority of GX women will vote for WADANI
party in upcoming elections, same goes for majority of HA women who will vote for Kulmiye. Kulmiye guys for Kulmiye girls,
WADANI guys for WADANI girls. Each to its own. Personally I would never marry a girl that supports Kulmiye.

ufdup.png

How dare u call me a white settler, having everything done in SL would mean I'd have to spend an indefinite amount of time there and that ain't happening friend :damedamn:

I only want it lab tested so I can stick a higher price point on it. U think ppl are gonna feel reassured when it the sticker says 100% pure lab tested on SL like do we even have a lab? I swear food has to go thru some checks before u export it :browtf:

Maybe the packaging can be done there :ufdup:
We're probably gonna have to finesse and say the honey is from Yemen since no one will know where is Somaliland anyways :meleshame:

As long as the money is going to Somali pockets it makes no difference to me. :mybusiness:

@merka I disagree. Women are 60% of the voters in Sland, for example I know majority of GX women will vote for WADANI
party in upcoming elections, same goes for majority of HA women who will vote for Kulmiye. Kulmiye guys for Kulmiye girls,
WADANI guys for WADANI girls. Each to its own. Personally I would never marry a girl that supports Kulmiye.

ufdup.png
Political affiliation is a marriage requirement now :sheed:

You need to chill sxb. There's more to life than hebel hebel politics :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
@merka I said no sxb, your not having WADANI girls while I am here. :lol: Give it up. :lolbron:

Serious question though how come you don't see GX guys running after Kulmiye girls in the forum?
it is like we have 0 interest in them.

:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending