Sidr Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Tree is called is Zizyphus Mauritiana, it's also the same tree Qasil comes from! It has edible fruits as well:banderas:

FB_IMG_1490039410194.jpg

:mindblown:
Yemen has Sidri trees. This Yemeni guy use to sell it to us for £50 for a small jar.

Somali sidri Honey taste much better it's so sweet and delicious :lawd:
:dwill:
Wallahi we can make a killing from this. Where in Somalia does this tree grow? Puntland would be great.

Last edited:
@SOMALI GENERAL @Knowthyself @Skyzix @merka

About this time we were reading a book called The Farm Primer in which the author says that a hive or two of bees will increase the fruit yield by 30 percent and even make the fruit taste better. Moreover, he pointed out that a hive of bees requires only eight hours of care per year and gives about 75 pounds of honey. Seventy-five pounds per hive seemed a lot but I've since heard of single hives producing as high as 500 pounds. Of course, it's unlikely a novice will get as much as that.

Waryada! What are we waiting for :lawd:

:dwill:
Wallahi we can make a killing from this. Where in Somalia does this tree grow?

@merka said that there's plenty of them growing in Arabsiyo, And I asked my dad and he said they're very common in Hargeisa

Check ur region

We need to export this to China. Maybe they can substitute our ivory for this.
They're stealing our ivory??? :jcoleno:

Noooo they should go back :jcoleno: Somali ppl can't trusted with wildlife

:whew:

I feel like this is aight for now but I kinda want the elephants back when we get our shit together :ohlord:

God damn it. You will always have a low opinion of somalis. at least you stopped using that cursed word

I will change that with time

God damn it. You will always have a low opinion of somalis. at least you stopped using that cursed word

I will change that with time

Be honest sxb. Do you think the government would go out of its way to crank down on poachers? I don't even blame the poor, nomadic ppl doing this :mjcry:

Life is already a struggle over there. Who would be able to resist the poacher money :meleshame:

Be honest sxb. Do you think the government would go out of its way to crank down on poachers? I don't even blame the poor, nomadic ppl doing this :mjcry:

Life is already a struggle over there. Who would be able to resist the poacher money :meleshame:

It wouldn't even be the nomads doing the poaching but professionals bribing the officials and guards to turn a blind eye to the pillaging.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This is news to me. Too bad it's all in Somaliland :mjlol: You just know they will claim those valuable resources for themselves :yacadiim:

This is news to me. Too bad it's all in Somaliland :mjlol: You just know they will claim those valuable resources for themselves :yacadiim:

Lmao do u hear this @waraabe ? Ictiraaf thru economical sanctions! mashallah :rejoice:

But on the real, I was told these trees grow everywhere in Somalia. Might be easier if u guys actually went ahead and developed asked around in ur regions :birdman:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lmao do u hear this @waraabe ? Ictiraaf thru economical sanctions! mashallah :rejoice:

But on the real, I was told these trees grow everywhere in Somalia. Might be easier if u guys actually went ahead and developed asked around in ur regions :birdman:

Where are you from? I had no idea you were a lander :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts