Sidr Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's special about Sidr honey you ask? Well it's only the most expensive honey in the world!

Sidr Honey

Sidr honey from Yemen is the rarest and most expensive honey in the world. Sidr honey is sought after because of it’s exquisite taste, it’s health benefits as a natural medicine, and even as an aphrodisiac. The demand for real Sidr honey from Yemen is so high that it is known to sell for up to 1000$ per Kilogram!

CBA_SidrHoney_Single.jpg

Sidr tree which is the tree the bees fertilize to create the honey grows all over Somalia, I think it's called Gob. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

Do you know the tree from which the most expensive honey in the world comes? Well, if you do not, then let me tell you. Ihe tree is called Sidr. Pure honey from Sidr tree costs well over 200 USD/kg in the USA. Yemen is well-known for its Sidr honey production. In the UAE, I met a Yemeni man in 2010 selling Sidr honey for 230 USD per kg. Why so expensive? It is because of its extra-ordinarily distinctive taste, flavour, medicinal and nutrition values. Sidr tree is mentioned in the holy Koran.

Somaliland is well endowed with this tree species but the people are unaware of its values. It flowers even in the dry winter periods providing nectar and pollen for the bees. I visited today some fruit farms in Arabsiyo where some Sidr trees grow. Sidr trees grow also along the banks of Arabsiyo stream from where the video clip below is taken today. The video clip shows me trying to shake down Sidr fruits from a Sidr tree to eat. You can see also camel visiting the tree while I was collecting the Sidr fruits that fell down on the ground

sidr.jpg

Once again we're sitting on immeasurable untapped potential and resources :wow:

This I bet has potential to become very lucrative plus it will help alleviate the issue with employment since you could hire locals to maintain the beehive

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
One thousand dollars

Most haram thing I will ever say but that honey better suck my dick for that kind of money

Shit better do my taxes and shit :dead:

One thousand dollars

Most haram thing I will ever say but that honey better suck my dick for that kind of money

Shit better do my taxes and shit :dead:

Don't question the lacaq sxb :wow:

I'll teach you my ways. Soon enough you'll all become masters of khawaling cadaan folks :wow:

What's special about Sidr honey you ask? Well it's only the most expensive honey in the world!

CBA_SidrHoney_Single.jpg

Sidr tree which is the tree the bees fertilize to create the honey grows all over Somalia, I think it's called Gob. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

sidr.jpg

Once again we're sitting on immeasurable untapped potential and resources :wow:

This I bet has potential to become very lucrative plus it will help alleviate the issue with employment since you could hire locals to maintain the beehive
I had no idea!! thanks for the information sis!!!
does the tree grow all over somalia or is it only present in certain places? is there an abundance of them?

I intend to start a whole organic movement centered around promoting somali products :patrice:

We can develop our regions together while robbing hipsters :rejoice:

How about we buy some land in Hargeisa and set up the money machine? We'll be business partners :wow:
My ayeeyo has a farm in Arabsiyo. Those trees are all over the place. :rejoice:

All we have to do is set up the bee hives.:diddyass:

I had no idea!! thanks for the information sis!!!
does the tree grow all over somalia or is it only present in certain places? is there an abundance of them?

The source I found mainly talks about trees in SL but I was told the trees grow all over the land. It's quiet resilient and can withstand desert conditions, the somali name for it is Gob. Ask your relatives!
Our politicians are the ultimate wacaans and daandaans. :jcoleno:

I feel like crying every time I think about it :jcoleno:

Why can they set up these sort of business and then steal the lacaq instead of only going for aid money :jcoleno:

then at least we'd have some development

Somalis extract honey in the most cruel fashion. They kill the honeybees by smoking them out :snoop:

That's sad :( we need bees

What we need is people training them in proper beekeeping. They offer beekeeping classes in most cities and they're relatively easy to get into. Perfect opportunity to bring back the skills

I plan on becoming a botanist. I'm gonna buy a few thousand acres and plant them all with Sidr trees.

images

Botanists are important man. We need to start diversifying into flower cultivation

# BringBackSomaliHorticultureIndustry,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending