Shocking Cute Xalimo Defends Somali Men

Is a xalimo of this calibar rare?

• Saxib one in a million

• There everywhere, just get off Somali twitter!

• I am a incel idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Uk somali dudes lol
rightt making us seem theyre rated they need to humble themselves if you go on twitter and type "somalian boys" you will get non stop mock from ajanabi girls and they still approach these girls in the streets like fools:snoop:

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Dude you just chose to be an ahole Somalis are not better than any other minority. How could you be so anti of other Africans when you are a dirt poor African yourself:bell:I feel sorry your for parents, they brought y’all to the west for better life but y’all out here destroying your people’s image.

What is with all of these race bashing threads

Mods do your job

You say I'm being an ahole to Somali people but I'm only saying what's best for them.Have your parents ever told you to watch out who you hang out with as there behaviour can affect you.

I am not anti non-somali btw I gave you the example how Bengalis and Somalis live side by side.

Also I'm not anti African I respect the Nigerian people for example as they are genuinely smart people like us Somalis however they been absorbed by gang culture.Nigerians came to London before us in mass groups and fell into the ghetto lifestyle.We Somalis should see there tragic downfall as a warning of what not to do.As there a lotta similarities between our mindset at least before they got brainwashed.

:gucciwhat:

The classic condescending "I feel sorry for your mother" I honestly don't care about the image of others as long as the image of Somalis and Muslims are upheld.

Why would you even try to post that shambolic arguement.

Arghh almost forgot is censorship by asking mods to hide threads/delete comments a prideful tactic you use.
How sad:bell:

Last edited:
Uk somali dudes lol
rightt making us seem theyre rated they need to humble themselves if you go on twitter and type "somalian boys" you will get non stop mock from ajanabi girls and they still approach these girls in the streets like fools:snoop:

I think you all are spending a little too much time on the internet and twitter. It's warping your minds on reality.

Can't believe I'm defending the UK diaspora, but it seems some people took the little jokes a little too seriously.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
So i have been going through my youtube recommendations when randomly I stumble across this video. I really didn't think much of it as I thought that the same old boring content of autistic black guy screaming for minutes straight. Then this Cute Xalimo comes up and restores my faith in the Somali diaspora in the west by saying she only prefers Somali men.

Also, this is a xalimo appreciation thread give your examples when a random xalimo restores your faith in Somalis in the west.

I envy the man that marries her
:ahh::banderas:

Soo pathetic. You want acceptance from Somali girls that badly huh?

If you don't get acceptance from girls you don't know, what will you do then? kill yourself??

TheChauvinist

Thats acrtually false you see alot of love and praise for Somali boys from ajanabis they def rate us. The ones doing the mocking are Somalis girls obviously.

Bare Arab and Asian girls fetishizing Somali boys and saying they want to marry us.

And these are the only ones from past few days. I could post the ones from this entire month and guess all of them are from the UK.

:drakewtf: Even if that were true, I'd rather get rejected for being Somali by pretty Arab, Asian or White girls a 100 times over. Imagine trying chirps a Hafsa and make her feel good for a moment only for her to shut it down, and say she don't check for Abdis. That's a permanent unrecoverable blow

:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:drakewtf: Even if that were true, I'd rather get rejected for being Somali by pretty Arab, Asian or White girls a 100 times over. Imagine trying chirps a Hafsa and make her feel good for a moment only for her to shut it down, and say she don't check for Abdis. That's a permanent unrecoverable blow

:mjlol:
Thats acrtually false you see alot of love and praise for Somali boys from ajanabis they def rate us. The ones doing the mocking are Somalis girls obviously.

Bare Arab and Asian girls fetishizing Somali boys and saying they want to marry us.

And these are the only ones from past few days. I could post the ones from this entire month and guess all of them are from the UK.
I'm only seeing two out of how many girls in the UK and maybe they feel.sorry for Somali guys seeing as how they're always slandered by somali girls and other girls and want browny points I can screenshot tons of ajanabi girks mocking somali guys more than complimenting yall

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'm only seeing two out of how many girls in the UK and maybe they feel.sorry for Somali guys seeing as how they're always slandered by somali girls and other girls and want browny points I can screenshot tons of ajanabi girks mocking somali guys more than complimenting yall

I see what you're doing. Taking a page out of the Black male playbook. Your negging is clearly working on these guys. :icon lol:

That shouldn't stop my Abdis from 'approaching them in the streets' as you put it.

Nothing good comes free or easy. Take that in any possible way.

:siilaanyosmile:

TheChauvinist

First it was no girls rate Somali guys, when i showed you proof thats says otherwise,

You switch up the story.:russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending