Shocking Cute Xalimo Defends Somali Men

Is a xalimo of this calibar rare?

• Saxib one in a million

• There everywhere, just get off Somali twitter!

• I am a incel idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
So i have been going through my youtube recommendations when randomly I stumble across this video. I really didn't think much of it as I thought that the same old boring content of autistic black guy screaming for minutes straight. Then this Cute Xalimo comes up and restores my faith in the Somali diaspora in the west by saying she only prefers Somali men.

Also, this is a xalimo appreciation thread give your examples when a random xalimo restores your faith in Somalis in the west.

I envy the man that marries her
:ahh::banderas:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
So i have been going through my youtube recommendations when randomly I stumble across this video. I really didn't think much of it as I thought that the same old boring content of autistic black guy screaming for minutes straight. Then this Cute Xalimo comes up and restores my faith in the Somali diaspora in the west by saying she only prefers Somali men.

Also, this is a xalimo appreciation thread give your examples when a random xalimo restores your faith in Somalis in the west.

I envy the man that marries her
:ahh::banderas:
@AussieHustler it isn't fair i put hours into recording processing and uploading videos and high quality posts to get no response but I guarantee this thread will get at least 3 pages I'm gonna go cry now

https://media.giphy.com/media/1BXa2alBjrCXC/giphy.gif

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
You guys are shocked at this?? Lool, 9/10 xaliimos would've said the same.
Twitter banter doesn't represent the average xaliimos opinion on faaraxs
It is easy to assume the worst when the average BLM XALIMO gets more attention from you guys than a good-hearted xalimo

I believe its a countermeasure, society has constantly propagated the idea that black women are inferior to white women. White men hardly date black women, publicly, and thus this is pre - attack.
Nah nobody likes white men. I don’t want to get chopped up somewhere and get buried. White men especially without education are wicked and disgusting
:farole:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Are faaraxs affection starved or something? Not getting enough love? This is such black girl behavior. :mjlol:

I don't see how one random xalimo saying something nice should be a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts