Shocking Cute Xalimo Defends Somali Men

Is a xalimo of this calibar rare?

• Saxib one in a million

• There everywhere, just get off Somali twitter!

• I am a incel idk

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Are faaraxs affection starved or something? Not getting enough love? This is such black girl behavior. :mjlol:

I don't see how one random xalimo saying something nice should be a big deal.
A sad truth saxib many of our women are becoming BLM SJW xalimos and are getting more clout than the rest of somali girls.

VIP
Uk somali men should all kill themselves fam. How can you live knowing you're widely considered the undesired of your society?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Are faaraxs affection starved or something? Not getting enough love? This is such black girl behavior. :mjlol:

I don't see how one random xalimo saying something nice should be a big deal.
plus she sounds like a hoodrat

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
im not saying that im comparing uk somali guys since it seems like theyre theyre the least desired men in britian
Depends in which area you go for example in majority black areas black men would slay to get a hot xalimo this is some concept some bengali boys like somali girls.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Depends in which area you go for example in majority black areas black men would slay to get a hot xalimo this is some concept some bengali boys like somali girls.
but all i see is uk black men degrading somali women maybe they like us secretly and bengali look somali so is understandable me personally i prefer bengali guys over maadows

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
I live in a Bengali majority area and I am so thankful for it as there is much less crime and they open up mosque left and right like its nobody's business. However, if it was a majority black area.... you already have seen how they look.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So?
giphy.gif

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
So they are much more beneficial to Somalis than Madows. In fact, we should stay away from Madows the only thing they have done is prevent the youth from becoming entrepreneurs and businessmen like the Bengali with their multiple shops and etc.Their filthy gang culture has infected our youth.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So they are much more beneficial to Somalis than Madows. In fact, we should stay away from Madows the only thing they have done is prevent the youth from becoming entrepreneurs and businessmen like the Bengali with their multiple shops and etc.Their filthy gang culture has infected our youth.
Blame on the weak family structure and living in ghetto neighborhoods plus not kids not having things to do after school.
Instead of bashing other minorities focus on building your community.

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
Blame on the weak family structure and living in ghetto neighborhoods plus not kids not having things to do after school.
Instead of bashing other minorities focus on building your community.
LOOL that's a weak argument in today's day and age after school kids either could have the chance to play vidya or study... somehow other ethnic groups don't end up in the same hassle of having nothing to do after skl and less likely to join gangs.

I am going to be as clear as possible ...
Madows are a negative influence on our youth.

Man up and cut the bad apple off the tree...In other words, ostracise people who try to meddle with them.

Blackarotto

Th0t Patrol
After all, they proportionally lead in crime in the UK and America are these the people who you want your child to associate with???
:gucciwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
LOOL that's a weak argument in today's day and age after school kids either could have the chance to play vidya or study... somehow other ethnic groups don't end up in the same hassle of having nothing to do after skl and less likely to join gangs.

I am going to be as clear as possible ...
Madows are a negative influence on our youth.

Man up and cut the bad apple off the tree...In other words, ostracise people who try to meddle with them.
Dude you just chose to be an ahole Somalis are not better than any other minority. How could you be so anti of other Africans when you are a dirt poor African yourself:bell:I feel sorry your for parents, they brought y’all to the west for better life but y’all out here destroying your people’s image.

What is with all of these race bashing threads

Mods do your job

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts