Sheikh Kenyaawi destroys so called "educated "Xalimos

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
That is discouraged though by Islam. Allah wants people to enjoy life as much as they can but with no regrets if destiny deals them the opposite of what they thought was ideal for them.

People like her are more in need of a partner than others who do as they please and don't care about God's expectations on them one would think?
It’s only discouraged if one has a need to get married. If not then there’s nothing wrong with spending that time with worship

Again fear mongering. 35 is young if she takes care of herself. no such thing as bio-clock. Allah gives kids to whom ever he wants.. We don't want to dozens of kids like chickens anyway. Stop with your 1930s bs

What Allah can do and the limits he put in place for a reason are two different things. Allah can do anything anytime and anyhow as he sees fit but also lets the natural processes he created follow their course. So a woman past certain age can not have children. Also, the older the woman gets, the more likely her kids are born with biological issues according to medical studies.

Life is short and half of the human life is to degrade in ability. You start declining at 40.

It’s only discouraged if one has a need to get married. If not then there’s nothing wrong with spending that time with worship

I don't know saxib. I mean, as a human being. we are all about needs till we die. And intimacy is one of those needs. One can reduce the bioligical driving factors by fasting often, but that is just fighting against nature. I like to know the secrets from people who have no need for intimacy and companionship and can live life without such arrangements. Would be nice to know how.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Al Azhar, is not the same Al Azhar of the past - there was a fatwa passed in 2007 by the head of the Department of Hadeeth, Dr. Izzat Atiya, saying that a bus driver should be breast fed by an attractive married, female passenger who would take his bus regularly so that he would become mahram with her and would be free to look at her all day. He was supported by the university at first and only fired after the story went international

https://www.meforum.org/3211/islamic-adult-breastfeeding-fatwas

You're living proof of how ignorant Somalis are of Islam by eating Arab hypocrisy wholesale and thinking that this is deen
War yaa ilaah yaqaan, now your insulting one of the oldest and brightest institutions in the world?

This story is gaining traction globally among Somalis. Just found out from my sources that Sheikh Kenyaawi once proposed to an educated Somali girl in Cairo several years ago when he was studying in Egypt, but was rejected

TekNiKo

VIP
This story is gaining traction globally among Somalis. Just found out from my sources that Sheikh Kenyaawi once proposed to an educated Somali girl in Cairo several years ago when he was studying in Egypt, but was rejected
:mindblown: Have some shame before spreading lies to defame our Sheikh, personal attacks wont work cause he spitting truth:mjkkk:

War yaa ilaah yaqaan, now your insulting one of the oldest and brightest institutions in the world?

Sxb, Al Azhar is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the world MashaAllah, but it is being ruined by ignorant people and is controlled by the Egyptian government. My point is that it is no longer the same institution that it once was - most prominent scholars are now graduates of Madinah, despite the fact that Madinah's university was made only in 1961

:mindblown: Have some shame before spreading lies to defame our Sheikh, personal attacks wont work cause he spitting truth:mjkkk:

Sxb, there were people in Egypt with him when he made this proposal who know the girl and him. People need context to understand why certain Sheikhs behave the way they do

Marriage is a blessing MashaAllah and of course everyone wants our women to get married fairly early in life. No woman wants to get married late, but the problem is that there are relatively few Somali men who are financially successful. If Somali men all studied and became doctors, lawyers, and engineers, our women would be able to stay at home and have lots of babies because we could support our wives and children comfortably. But since the majority of Somali men failed at that, the women have no choice but to study and work in order to support themselves

Instead of asking why Somali women study, Kenyaawi should be asking Somali men why they don't. I'd guess that many Somali women would be happy to be stay at home mothers and have lots of kids if they had a husband who was successful in deen and duniya who could provide for her which is the expectation of men in Islam

TekNiKo

VIP
Sxb, there were people in Egypt with him when he made this proposal who know the girl and him. People need context to understand why certain Sheikhs behave the way they do

Marriage is a blessing MashaAllah and of course everyone wants our women to get married fairly early in life. No woman wants to get married late, but the problem is that there are relatively few Somali men who are financially successful. If Somali men all studied and became doctors, lawyers, and engineers, our women would be able to stay at home and have lots of babies because we could support our wives and children comfortably. But since the majority of Somali men failed at that, the women have no choice but to study and work in order to support themselves

Instead of asking why Somali women study, Kenyaawi should be asking Somali men why they don't. I'd guess that many Somali women would be happy to be stay at home mothers and have lots of kids if they had a husband who was successful in deen and duniya who could provide for her which is the expectation of men in Islam

I know the Sheikh personally he got married ONCE at a young age and is loyal to his wife he doesnt even have a 2nd wife. So I know you are a liar.

I know the Sheikh personally he got married ONCE at a young age and is loyal to his wife he doesnt even have a 2nd wife. So I know you are a liar.

Believe what you want. The truth is the truth and he was exposed this morning as having been rejected by an educated girl in Cairo when he was a student. The fact that you didn't have anything else to add to this discussion tells me that there is nothing more for me to say

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
When women ask for providers yall call them gold diggers when they go get their phd yll fear monger them. Let them live.there are not many man who provide. Lets just be real.There is reason why women are not trying to be someones wife first nor should they. Its 2020 get over yourselves. Even girls back home aren't tying to be mothers first they're getting their educations. To each their own.
PhDs have nothing to do with providing, in fact they lessen your economic potential as even bachelor degree holders make more

In the Islamic tradition education started with the religion and knowledge of thyself, once a person had a firm grounding in these two sciences, they would study a skill or learn a trade to make bread.

The most gifted students were selected to become the scholars of the Ummah, today it's the complete opposite, the guy that failed everything in life is sent to Medina or Azhar university to study the religion.

The crisis this has created is tremendous, those same people who were supposed to benefit their communities actually did more damage to them, they introduced sectarianism, divisions, never ending refutations, turning the whole religion into a cult.

Why did this happen? because the individual himself was not academically gifted in the first place, people like these are often also very narrow-minded incapable of seeing the bigger picture and therefore ripe for indoctrination.

When you pair these dudes up with a sectarian inclined teacher and a curriculum that is built on this foundation, the end result is graduate whom despite all the knowledge acquired, was better off when he knew nothing, because the damage he brings on himself and others is far worse now.

He who sets the national/global curriculum dictates the 'education' you receive and of course much of it in the West is run by the Babylonian Talmudist Yahuud's who of course have no interest in your success or that of your society as a whole, in fact the complete opposite.

The females who delay marriage and having children for career are a clear example of this indoctrination by those institutions, it's not even their on thoughts.

The social engineers for years have been pumping out the propaganda that having a family is a burden while having a career is liberation and independence which the masses of females have happily adopted.

What is career really? it's nothing more then being an indentured slave to a mega blood sucking cooperation for a miserly low pay check that doesn't even reflect the true value of your labour.

But somehow they have convinced female's that working 12 hours a day to enrich a corporatist parasite is not a burden but her own child and child-rearing is the real burden.

Despite the fact that there is no happiness greater then your child or a long-term investment that is better for both this life and the hereafter.

That's despite the fact that our Prophet peace and blessings be upon him has encouraged early marriage and this was the case throughout all civilisations until recent times.

But no lets spend all that time in a cubicle enriching corporatist cooperations and competing with other men.

With this type of mind-set just like the clueless narrow minded religious bigot you were better off never receiving any kind of education because your incapable of avoiding the poisons.

Without this poison you would have followed your own natural biological predisposition and had children early, you would have been far more happier then those who drank the yahuud koolaid.

Great post except the jewish conspiracy against others to not have children. I don't understand why some of you believe everything wrong with societies is dictated by a jew somewhere in a bunker.

Trending

Latest posts