Sheikh Kenyaawi destroys so called "educated "Xalimos

Apparently - he made a lot of people angry with his comments, so Somalis have been investigating like crazy lol

Somalis educate their children when they have the chance. I always shared a classroom with girls at a young age no matter whether the school was religious or nonreligious. Even in Garrissa where I attended one year madarassa when I had a stop over on my way to Nairobi and Mombasa for refugee processing, I shared class with somali girls in our religious periods from Quran to Arabic.

One thing cool about somalis is their view on women as the foundation of their society. Tell any somali father that his daughter should not attend school and see how he responds.

These sheekhs are giving their opinion on these matters and Somalis decide on their own. The beauty of Islam and Somalis is that both encourage personal choices within the limits of culture/religion. If you have multiple acceptable options, you always choose whichever pleases you no matter what others choose for themselves.

There is also some truth to what this sheekh is saying about the unreasonability of some who remain in education for far too long paying a personal price. I think it is the woman's choice to not marry or live as single forever if she wants to. But it is wrong for such lady to advocate her choice as the remedy for all. There is common interest that takes precedence over the personal interests. Societies do well to replenish their numbers to stay relevant and continue life as it should, Nobody would stop the train for a woman's choice that contradicts the interests of her society.

Last edited:
Somalis educate their children when they have the chance. I always shared a classroom with girls at a young age no matter whether the school was religious or nonreligious. Even in Garrissa where I attended one year madarassa when I had a stop over on my way to Nairobi and Mombasa for refugee processing, I shared class with somali girls in our religious periods from Quran to Arabic.

One thing cool about somalis is their view on women as the foundation of their society. Tell any somali father that his daughter should not attend school and see how he responds.

These sheekhs are giving their opinion on these matters and Somalis decide on their own. The beauty of Islam and Somalis is that both encourage personal choices within the limits of culture/religion. If you have multiple acceptable options, you always choose whichever pleases you no matter what others choose for themselves.

There is also some truth to what this sheekh is saying about the unreasonability of some who remain in education for far too long paying a personal price. I think it the woman's choice to not marry or live as single forever if she wants to. But it is wrong for such lady to advocate her choice as the remedy for all. There is common interest that takes precedence over the personal interests. Societies do well to replenish their numbers to stay relevant and continue life as it should, Nobody would stop the train for a woman's choice that contradicts the interests of her society.

MashaAllah, exceptionally well put!

Some countries are now encouraging their citizens to have children and are giving incentives to people who do this. Children are the future of every society. Women can get educated without delaying marriage and it would be nice if governments facilitated such choices where married women with children have all-day day-care for example and money as long as they remain in school. Everyone would benefit from such deals.

China, India, Italy are all paying a heavy price for social engineering with Italy suffering from adults remaining childless till their country experienced a generation gap where there are no young Italians to take over responsibilities for the maintenance of their country. They also don't want foreigners coming, so they are fucked sideways now. China and India are a different story. Both have extreme social prejudice against women and they are paying the price for that. One child policy of china led to people choosing boys. And Indians abort every female fetus to avoid social prejudice as savage as any savagery in human history. Anyone who messes with nature and how Allah intended things to be will pay a price sooner or later.

Last edited:
Some countries are now encouraging their citizens to have children and are giving incentives to people who do this. Children are the future of every society. Women can get educated without delaying marriage and it would be nice if governments facilitated such choices where married women with children have all-day day-care for example and money as long as they remain in school. Everyone would benefit from such deals.

China, India, Italy are all paying a heavy price for social engineering with Italy suffering from adults remaining childless till their country experienced a generation gap where there are no young Italians to take over responsibilities for the maintenance of their country. They also don't want foreigners coming, so they are fucked sideways now. China and India are a different story. Both have extreme social prejudice against women and they are paying the price for that. Anyone who messes with nature and how Allah intended things to be will pay a price sooner or later.

This. They haven't figured this out even in the west, but whichever civilization does this first will be the superpower of the 22nd century. Places like Iran have women accounting for more than 60% of their graduate students in universities. They still get married and have children and are living in a Muslim society. Politics aside, Iran has massive technological capacity while remaining a Muslim country; Somalia has none because of this narrative that education is bad

This. They haven't figured this out even in the west, but whichever civilization does this first will be the superpower of the 22nd century. Places like Iran have women accounting for more than 60% of their graduate students in universities. They still get married and have children and are living in a Muslim society. Politics aside, Iran has massive technological capacity while remaining a Muslim country; Somalia has none because of this narrative that education is bad

Saxib, Even Denmark is encouraging couples to have sex and make babies during vacations by saying "Do it for Denmark". They even have an ad with a hot woman in lingerie :russ:

She is so hot man. I am not into white women, but this. Dude.

:banderas:

Nah, that's only the difference in age little brother. I'm Obi Wan, but you're Luke Skywalker lol

Inaan kaa waynahay aa laga yaabaa and that my personality is the reflection of the little crazy boy in me who never grew up. Basra knows a little about this condition. She is still trapped in her 20 year Old basra mindset though she kissed the 50's birthday already.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The only men who wouldn't be annoyed are those with less than an fifth grade education. As you have neither any intelligent points to debate, nor are you making any reasonable attempt at a rebuttal, I'll repeat that I'm finished

What arguments have you presented other than slander? Why don't you address the Sheikh points about delaying marriage? Valuing secular education over diin?

Women are most biologically fertile 18 at 86% and it decreases with age every year. 24-28 it’s still high at 65%. At This is just science I don’t want to do disrespect.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You can get a PhD by 26...

I ain't marrying anything less than a we'll put together queen with a PhD.

Don't want my kids to grow up in some ignorant household.

All I'm seeing here is guys fearing you can't hold onto a prize like that. If it's too easy it ain't worth it.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

All I'm seeing here is guys fearing you can't hold onto a prize like that. If it's too easy it ain't worth it.

U have a tom boy spirits about u

Thank you for leaving all the gorgeuous average in education women for us saxib. You done us a favour.

My first question to the lady with the PhD is if she can cook. If she can't, that is a defect. PhD can't fix that issue. She has to learn how to cook first.

:lolbron:

Horta are you male or female? No male would be annoyed by this.

Yes they would be. It is usually FATHERS that push for their daughters to be educated.

I should know as I would not be as educated as I am if my father did not work hard to make sure my sisters and I studied.

I showed my father, who is a conservative geelgire the clip and even he was disgusted. So don't try that BS.

Furthermore, education is essential in order for society to function. The first univeristy of the world was opened by a Muslim woman. When Islam was at its golden peak in the globe, the Muslims were the ones that did amazing discoveries and we were not backwards or at the mercy of gaals.

Last edited:
Women are most biologically fertile 18 at 86% and it decreases with age every year. 24-28 it’s still high at 65%. At This is just science I don’t want to do disrespect.

Women's fertility declines at around 36 to 40. Not her 20s. Women are at their peak in their 20s, not 18.

Show me a source for your claims.

Trending

Latest posts