Sheikh Kenyaawi destroys so called "educated "Xalimos

While Dr. Qadhi he is quite eloquent, he is wrong. This man stated that he didn't believe in the Yajuj and Majuj still being alive today, which is in complete contradiction to Surah Kahf. Changing Khadija's RA age is Arab revisionism, just like the Arab revisionists who changed Aisha RA into a child when in reality she was closer to 16-19 at the time of her marriage.
Man up and marry a 40 year old sxb.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yes they would be. It is usually FATHERS that push for their daughters to be educated.

I should know as I would not be as educated as I am if my father did not work hard to make sure my sisters and I studied.

I showed my father, who is a conservative geelgire the clip and even he was disgusted. So don't try that BS.

Furthermore, education is essential in order for society to function. The first univeristy of the world was opened by a Muslim woman. When Islam was at its golden peak in the globe, the Muslims were the ones that did amazing discoveries and we were not backwards or at the mercy of gaals.

No one is saying don't educate your girls, we are talking about the ones who get arroganat cause they have a PhD meanwhile they are single and hitting 40

No one is saying don't educate your girls, we are talking about the ones who get arroganat cause they have a PhD meanwhile they are single and hitting 40

That is hardly the case. A woman can get a Phd in her 20s. My friend who is currently doing a phd is in her 20s and married. So again, i don't understand why you are linking education to arrogance. It seems as though you have a chip on your shoulders.

You might find it arrogant that most educated women would not want a man that is not on her level education wise.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I don't know if I have a weird taste but I prefer an educated housewife. I don't want a dumb wife so when I am speaking to her and using big words, she does not stop me in the middle of our conversation and tells me "what does that word mean?" Nah, I'm good.

Some guys I know have a strange taste. They told me they want a dumb wife that thinks Africa is a country.

I think you're conflating an educated woman with a modern woman. You can marry an educated woman who is very traditional.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Guur waa calaf, whats wrong with pursuing higher education? :umwhat:Do you want women to sit around and do nothing while waiting for a geeljire? No, wait you want them to marry any tom dick iyo harry.:comeon: Yeeli mayno dee :mahubowtf:Women are not neef daaqiya waiting on a field for a geeljire. Eating, drinking and giving thats what animals do. There‘s more to life than that. If I find a man who’s compatible i will happily marry him in a heartbeat until then hore ayaan u soconayaa

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Sheikh Kenyaawi is the Ezra of Beesha Samaale, a true orator, restoring the deen and the House of Samaale

founding-of-the-new-temple-in-jerusalem-ezra-julius-schnoor-von-carolsfeld.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Thank you for leaving all the gorgeuous average in education women for us saxib. You done us a favour.

My first question to the lady with the PhD is if she can cook. If she can't, that is a defect. PhD can't fix that issue. She has to learn how to cook first.

:lolbron:

Sxb my wife ain't gonna be smelling like she's been in the kitchen all day with suugi stains.

We get the Oromo help to handle that.

Yes they would be. It is usually FATHERS that push for their daughters to be educated.

I should know as I would not be as educated as I am if my father did not work hard to make sure my sisters and I studied.

I showed my father, who is a conservative geelgire the clip and even he was disgusted. So don't try that BS.

Furthermore, education is essential in order for society to function. The first univeristy of the world was opened by a Muslim woman. When Islam was at its golden peak in the globe, the Muslims were the ones that did amazing discoveries and we were not backwards or at the mercy of gaals.
I don't understand your problem, you married at 24 yourself which in Somalia is considered old but in Europe young.

It's part of iman to wish for your sister what you love for yourself, you did it at 24 yourself so why not encourage your fellow sisters as per sunnah not too wait until their 30's which you wouldn't have liked for yourself ??

I don't understand your problem, you married at 24 yourself which in Somalia is considered old but in Europe young.

It's part of iman to wish for your sister what you love for yourself, you did it at 24 yourself so why not encourage your fellow sisters as per sunnah not too wait until their 30's which you wouldn't have liked for yourself ??

How about you practise what you preach instead of constantly disrespecting and bashing women. You're 30 and unmarried and feel the needs to put women down.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Saxib, Even Denmark is encouraging couples to have sex and make babies during vacations by saying "Do it for Denmark". They even have an ad with a hot woman in lingerie :russ:

She is so hot man. I am not into white women, but this. Dude.

:banderas:
Scandi chicks are great from 18 to 35 than the decline

But one thing I agree with you on @TekNiKo is why would anyone want to get into the rat race and waste their life. I don’t give squat about education, I only do it now so I can get paid more in my job field. If I got the chance to never have to work a day in my life I would take that offer so fast :icon rolleyes:

Yoo

Eel eh?
Again fear mongering. 35 is young if she takes care of herself. no such thing as bio-clock. Allah gives kids to whom ever he wants.. We don't want to dozens of kids like chickens anyway. Stop with your 1930s bs
Stop lying to yourself... Don't know why you're degrading "baby makers" nothing more important then bringing kids into the world, there will be a crisis in the west because women aren't repopulating the natives of the land.

Trending

Latest posts