Sheikh Kenyaawi destroys so called "educated "Xalimos

Muji

VIP
Why do girls need to get married?

What do men bring you today?

A masters and a PhD opens doors, gets you an income and allows you accomplish something only 1% of the world could do.

That compared to marry an abdi and putting his smelly socks in the washing machine every morning.

I know which one I would choose

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
He said SORRY I accepted. It’s nice of uncle to come to his senses with a bit of gentle online encouragement.
Dont you believe in freedom of speech or when it suits?:francis:
He had the right to express his views and he did not insult anyone but xalimos were butthurt about his comments even though it was a general statement and he was telling the truth:drakewtf:

Muji

VIP
Dont you believe in freedom of speech or when it suits?:francis:
He had the right to express his views and he did not insult anyone but xalimos were butthurt about his comments even though it was a general statement and he was telling the truth:drakewtf:

Sweety adheero apologised and said himself he shouldn’t have said what he said. We accept his apology and appreciate it since it’s very rare for a Somali man to admit when he is wrong. It’s all love at this point.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Theres was nothing to apologise for, what kind of world are we heading to when we cant speak our mind because of SJWs :snoop:
He was forced to apologise because of the outrage he received from Western Xalimos. Truly we live in a cursed world:jcoleno:

I am nowhere near 30, stop projecting edo. I am allowed to give my opinion it doesnt matter if you disagree with it

Its okay edo, how old are you 16, 17? If so listen to your elders with more life experience.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
These western xalimos want to silence our ulama so they can misguide the younger generation. what madness:faysalwtf:
Sometimes I wish these Culuma would be fierceless and not be afraid to stand up for the truth. In b4 hurr Durr Khadijah was 40 when she married Prophet SAW. SHE WAS PREVIOUSLY MARRIED BEFORE.

These western xalimos want to silence our ulama so they can misguide the younger generation. what madness:faysalwtf:

Lool it wasn't just 'western' Xalimos tbh. A few of fobs were outraged. Saw it on Somalisnaps. It was pretty funny to listen/watch. Even my parents who are conservative thought it was a silly comment.

We need to encourage our young boys and girls to get educated and bring their skills back home. Education is not a impediment to marriage.

Your view is what is killing our society. Look at the state of our nation. Too many uneducated nacaas running around causing havoc and backwardness.

I want Somalia to have the best architects, teachers, doctors, nurses, midwives engineers, psychologists (we have high rates of mental illnesses.) Finance managers, economists, pharmacists ect you name it.

TekNiKo

VIP
Lool it wasn't just 'western' Xalimos tbh. A few of fobs were outraged. Saw it on Somalisnaps. It was pretty funny to listen/watch. Even my parents who are conservative thought it was a silly comment.

We need to encourage our young boys and girls to get educated and bring their skills back home. Education is not a impediment to marriage.

Your view is what is killing our society. Look at the state of our nation. Too many uneducated nacaas running around causing havoc and backwardness.

I want Somalia to have the best architects, teachers, doctors, nurses, midwives engineers, psychologists (we have high rates of mental illnesses.) Finance managers, economists, pharmacists ect you name it.
These Xalimos think we are against education but we arent! I fully supported my wife when she wanted to pursue her education! I was proud of her and helped her with her studies. No one is against education but simply being single whilst doing so and delaying marriage

These Xalimos think we are against education but we arent! I fully supported my wife when she wanted to pursue her education! I was proud of her and helped her with her studies. No one is against education but simply being single whilst doing so

Bro, its calaf. The majority of women want to get married. They just want to find an Abdi from a similar educational and professional background as them with whom they are attracted to both physically and mentally.

Nearly all of my single friends are trying to get married and the ones that don't atm feel they are not ready and need to focus on bettering themselves. I get that. Sometimes, before marrying we feel as though we want to be the best version of ourselves before we share our lives with another human being.

Many young men on here seem to act like its education/career vs marriage. It isn't. All my married friends work and study. Also, for those Abdis that have a problem with that are absolute idiots considering in the west, the average Faraax cannot provide for a family without the help of their partner.

Its ironic, you hate working women, yet most of you could never look after a family with your income alone. Uber cannot sustain a family in the west. Women for the most part, unless they are lucky to find a wealthy partner have to work.

TekNiKo

VIP
Bro, its calaf. The majority of women want to get married. They just want to find an Abdi from a similar educational and professional background as them.

Nearly all of my single friends are trying to get married and the ones that don't atm feel they are not ready and need to focus on bettering themselves. I get that. Sometimes, before marrying we feel as though we want to be their Best version of ourselves before we share our lives with another humanbeing.

Many young men on here seem to act like its education/career vs marriage. It isn't. All my married friends work and study. Also, for those Abdis that have a problem with that are absolute idiots considering in the west, the average Faraax cannot provide for a family without the help of their partner.

Its ironic, you hate working women, yet you most of you could never look after a family with your income alone. Uber cannot sustain a family in the west. Women for the most part, unless they are lucky to find a wealthy partner have to work.
We men dont like our wives to work its a humiliation for us. The man should be the breadwinner. It makea us feel useful and man of the house, imagine Xalimo is tired after working all night we feel very bad! We wanna take care of yall and pamper yall but you guys think this is a bad quality! I want wifey to take care of my babies and give them the utmost attention! Is this a truly bad thing walaal?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don't see nothing wrong with educated females , they do not pose a threat to Somalinimo and this sheikh and his likes are xaasidiin I bet you that they themselves send their daughters to prestige colleges and are likely to pressure them to get a degree

From my perspective
I believe that he doesn't want any Somali to enroll at the same platform as his kids so that he can brag about his kids getting a degree
Typical Somali discouragement

I'd often encourage xaliimos to educate themselves rather than going to pointless muxaadaro