Sheikh Kenyaawi destroys so called "educated "Xalimos

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Trust me they will be using cucumbers....
:ohreally:

Atleast you are honest :mjkkk:

A 35 year old virgin is like a camel going through a needle :stevej:

@Inquisitive_ they dont even know they are brainwashed that is the sad part. Imagine that, their own "liberation" is a machination of Dajjalic thinking. Now I realise why our Nabi AS told us women will flock to him so much that you have to tie them down in chains as to prevent them I dont know if he meant this physically or metaphorically or both !

It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Dajjaal will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madeenah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother in law, his mother, his daughter, his sister and his aunt, and will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him
.”

She was not 40 but 28 just 3 years older, this narration came from Ibn Abbas, she had 6-8 children after, not possible for a women in her 40's.

Yes according to Ibn Abbas who was born after she died.

Her contemporaries such as her own Nephew and friend state that she was 40. Hence, why in Islamic tradition she was 40.

Yes, there are differences of opinions but the majority of scholars believe she was 40.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Btw the older a woman is the higher chance they have of giving birth to a baby with mental disabilities. So as cringy as the incel "I only want a fresh 21 xaalimo" argument is, it is backed up by science.
Autism_Rate_per_10000_births.jpg

Btw the older a woman is the higher chance they have of giving birth to a baby with mental disabilities. So as cringy as the incel "I only want a fresh 21 xaalimo" argument is, it is backed up by science.
Autism_Rate_per_10000_births.jpg

Its also the case for older fathers btw. Yet, men do not seem to be concerned about that.

At the end of the day, people are free to marry who they want. The problem is many of the men here feel the need to berate and disrespect women by stripping them of their humanity. We are not objects or food that expire.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its also the case for older fathers btw. Yet, men do not seem to be concerned about that.

At the end of the day, people are free to marry who they want. The problem is many of the men here feel the need to berate and disrespect women by stripping them of their humanity. We are not objects or food that expire.
Women and men are simply biologically different, there is a reason men can have a kid at 90 while women stop at Menopause. Its facts and you all are not willing to accept that marrying young is the best course of action.

An 18 year old will always have a healthier child than a 35 year old FACTS.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I agree with you that women are more than the sum of their reproductive capacity but the paternal age is not as big of a risk and I can show you another graph if you want. @TekNiKo an 18 year old is more likely to have a healthier child but diet and lifestyle choice must be factored in as well.

Women and men are simply biologically different, there is a reason men can have a kid at 90 while women stop at Menopause. Its facts and you all are not willing to accept that marrying young is the best course of action.

An 18 year old will always have a healthier child than a 35 year old FACTS.

I never said that men and women are biologically the same. I merely pointed out that paternal age and autism is also linked. If you cared about reproduction in general, you would not be quick to dismiss this.

Also, your last line is a bare faced lie and I will just assume this is down to your ignorance. Unfortunately many young mothers do give birth to disabled children. Age is not the only factor, but also genetics, diet and lifestyle. In addition, we are Muslim and understand that this is mainly due to qadr.

Furthermore, many women do give birth to healthy children at 35. Having children at 35 is completely normal, even if the mother married in her teens/early 20s, especially amongst Somalis as we tend to have big families. My younger sisters were born when my mother was 35 and 38, whilst my mother had me at 23. I'm sure the women in your family were giving birth well into their 30s. Most kids in Somali families who are one of the youngest are usually born when the mother was over 32+.

The more you post, the more its becoming clear that your views surrounding female education is due to insecurity. You're clearly not very bright and I can imagine you were the kid that never paid attention in school.

For instance, female eggs do not 'expire'.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The only men who are clapping for this uneducated person are also uneducated.

Notice how educated men only seek educated women.

Birds of a feather flock together.

So ofcourse this preacher would be against educated women, he’s not educated. Just because he learned an Arabic language course probably in Egypt.

Women and men are simply biologically different, there is a reason men can have a kid at 90 while women stop at Menopause.

“It reported on a study that examined the medical records of 240,000 children born in the US in 1994, and found that both maternal and paternal age were independently associated with autism. It said mothers aged 35 or older had a 30% higher chance of having an autistic child compared to mothers aged 25 to 29, while Fathers over 40 years had a 40% higher risk than those aged 25 to 29.”
Source: NHS

“The most significant effect concerns achondroplasia (a form of dwarfism), which might occur in about 1 in 1,875 children fathered by men over 50, compared to 1 in 15,000 in the general population”

The genetic quality of sperm, as well as its volume and motility, all may decrease with age, leading the population geneticist James F. Crow to claim that the "greatest mutational health hazard to the human genome is fertile older males".

Atleast women go though menopause whilst bisinka Imagine if menopause didn’t exist can you imagine what aliens we’d create with 70 year old woman and man. Men really should have menopause audubillah nimanka waa dangerous ilaahayoow haa naga qabto.

Who knows more you or the Sheikh who studied in Al azhar? He is saying women should put value on aakhiro not useless degrees which have no benefit and cause arrogance and failure. Women are not created to provide men are.

Al Azhar, is not the same Al Azhar of the past - there was a fatwa passed in 2007 by the head of the Department of Hadeeth, Dr. Izzat Atiya, saying that a bus driver should be breast fed by an attractive married, female passenger who would take his bus regularly so that he would become mahram with her and would be free to look at her all day. He was supported by the university at first and only fired after the story went international

https://www.meforum.org/3211/islamic-adult-breastfeeding-fatwas

You're living proof of how ignorant Somalis are of Islam by eating Arab hypocrisy wholesale and thinking that this is deen

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

How true is this? :russ:No one wants a 35 year old expired Xalimo no matter how much PhD!

Khutbahs are supposed to be positive. Not negative. If negativity comes in, the Sheikh is supposed to say-- We pray for your guidance.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
There’s nothing wrong with encouraging Muslims to marry younger but calling women expired is just messed up. What about righteous women like Rabia al adawiyya who never got married?

She was not 40 but 28 just 3 years older, this narration came from Ibn Abbas, she had 6-8 children after, not possible for a women in her 40's.

While Dr. Qadhi he is quite eloquent, he is wrong. This man stated that he didn't believe in the Yajuj and Majuj still being alive today, which is in complete contradiction to Surah Kahf. Changing Khadija's RA age is Arab revisionism, just like the Arab revisionists who changed Aisha RA into a child when in reality she was closer to 16-19 at the time of her marriage.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There’s nothing wrong with encouraging Muslims to marry younger but calling women expired is just messed up. What about righteous women like Rabia al adawiyya who never got married?

Why didn't she get married? Give me the T

my aunt has a phd from cornell university. she's in her late 40s now and has never been married.

Is she happy? Do you talk to her and are close to her? Would be nice to get her views and you share that with us. I always like to talk to people who are too old or have unique circumstances like your aunt to learn something about life.

She didn’t have the need to. She focused only on worshipping Allah

That is discouraged though by Islam. Allah wants people to enjoy life as much as they can but with no regrets if destiny deals them the opposite of what they thought was ideal for them.

People like her are more in need of a partner than others who do as they please and don't care about God's expectations on them one would think?