Sheikh Kenyaawi destroys so called "educated "Xalimos

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

How true is this? :russ:No one wants a 35 year old expired Xalimo no matter how much PhD!

It’s ok even understandable to have a preference for younger, but why do you guys use words like “expired” this is a human we’re talking about, not food :kodaksmiley:

Wallahi, you have no idea how many of these guys tell people not to educate their girls while they themselves send their own daughters to study in Malaysia

This isn't deen, this is Somali xaasidnimo and jealousy

I think education is important and I would never encourage anyone not to get education. But the problem is we are told we can have it all and we can’t. To have kids both parties have to make sacrifices. Most time women than men. But it’s something you really have to ask yourself. Do you want kids if it restrict your career, your lifestyles and goals. If it does then have them. If not then kids ain’t for you.

How true is this? :russ:No one wants a 35 year old expired Xalimo no matter how much PhD!

Stop fear mongering. Is not like thats all shes here to do. Shes a human being.. her worth is not based on what dusty farax wants her euu! 35 is still young she can have many more babies if Allah wants her to. Yall just made cause women are realizing their worth does not depend on being a mother. Not every woman wants to be one either. We have Choices baby.

TekNiKo

VIP
I think education is important and I would never encourage anyone not to get education. But the problem is we are told we can have it all and we can’t. To have kids both parties have to make sacrifices. Most time women than men. But it’s something you really have to ask yourself. Do you want kids if it restrict your career, your lifestyles and goals. If it does then have them. If not then kids ain’t for you.
Im gonna marry my daughter off at age 18, she will be a sali7ah girl and wont be a 40 year old spinster with cats:denzelnigga:

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop fear mongering. Is not like thats all shes here to do. Shes a human being.. her worth is not based on what dusty farax wants her euu! 35 is still young she can have many more babies if Allah wants her to. Yall just made cause women are realizing their worth does not depend on being a mother. Not every woman wants to be one either. We have Choices baby.
35 is young? :mjlaugh:

These Xalimos are denying the ticking time bomb known as biological clock. Yall are not JLo who can afford IVF treatment:ohdamn:

Im gonna marry my daughter off at age 18, she will be a sali7ah girl and wont be a 40 year old spinster with cats:denzelnigga:[/QUOTE
Spinster hood is way Better than her being used and abused and divorce with kids. He will be upgrading her by the time shes 30 and out of shape.

35 is young? :mjlaugh:

These Xalimos are denying the ticking time bomb known as biological clock. Yall are not JLi who can afford IVF treatment:ohdamn:
Again fear mongering. 35 is young if she takes care of herself. no such thing as bio-clock. Allah gives kids to whom ever he wants.. We don't want to dozens of kids like chickens anyway. Stop with your 1930s bs