Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It doesn't need to be cut at all. The clitoris is tied to pleasure. :comeon: Then you guys will complain of boredom well stop tampering with it.

I didn't say it needs to be cut but if my future wife is sunni or uncut that is fine. I don't want fircooni though (too many complications).

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
What do you have against a woman being in control of her own sexuality? To the point where you want her being tortured in "hell" hell doesn't exist you khanis enjoy your love. Get your ass worked.

Yeah keep acting dumb you flamboyant sket, I'll see you when your 40 and still talking about your sex life like every man out dere is seeking your revolting punani.

Oh god she will never want you sleeping with her again, with that attitude ufff

Not my fault I don't want to put my tongue in someone's genitals, even if it may be my beloved wife, she'd understand.

I wouldn't know about that alhamduillah, your putting sick images in my mind now... what caves have you seen?

View attachment 19704

I was planning on stuffing my face with more food aswell ... now I feel sick!

quoting from what i have been told by this cadaan co worker who cheated on his girl. When i asked him why he said sex with her had no feeling. Me being curious said explain and he said it was like a cave. She had so many partners. uff i don't condone cheating but i was like i feel you son

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
This is why s will be given rotten dead germ infested flesh to eat in hell, because of them leaving their husbands side in order to sleep with other men, it's like eating rotten flesh.

For some reason you people consider this just and merciful :umwhat:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
For some reason you people consider this just and merciful :umwhat:

Everyone will get what they deserve, that is justice. The good will get extra because of their kindness and generosity, the bad will get their due justice, nothing more, nothing less.

Bohol

VIP
Walle this is a bad case of misunderstanding, ilbax when I heard it being used last year was used in positive sentences. :ftw9nwa:

Nah. In our culture ilbaxniimo is associated with sexual liberalism. :ftw9nwa: Never say to a HY girl "are you ilbax" you might get a slap
in the face. :ftw9nwa:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Everyone will get what they deserve, that is justice. The good will get extra because of their kindness and generosity, the bad will get their due justice, nothing more, nothing less.

We as Humans show more kindness and mercy to one another than your god would show to disbelievers. I fail to see why hell is an appropriate punishment for someone who commits zina let alone anything a Human could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.