Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
This was in Toronto and it wasn't his masjid. It was another one. My dad and I usually go to Friday prayer together but he doesn't go everywhere with me, yeeli maayo. :browtf:

I find that weird. Why doesn't your Gabiley husband go with you is he scared of our great Sheikh Rageh? :pachah1:

Would any of you do oral sex ? Both for the man and women, also do Somali men from Somalia know anything about giving female cunnilingus? And knowledge on how stimulation of clitoris is needed in order to reach orgasm ?

It's permissible in Islam. :siilaanyosmile:

But I don't know if I could do it, for my husband tbh but I'll expect him doing it to me.

Gambar

VIP
In Somalispot all HA are known as reer Gabiley. :pachah1: Seems you are close to your dad, a daddy's girl. :manny:
My ayeyo is Reer Gabiley.

I'm my dads favorite. :ayaanswag:My sister is his least favorite because of well...her HY husband. Usually the curaad isn't the favorite but the guri dambeys is, but obviously I'm the most lovable one.

Bohol

VIP
My ayeyo is Reer Gabiley.

I'm my dads favorite. :ayaanswag:My sister is his least favorite because of well...her HY husband. Usually the curaad isn't the favorite but the guri dambeys is, but obviously I'm the most lovable one.

Cajiib. Seems your dad has serious issues with beesha if he even hates your sister for it :lol: .

Bohol

VIP
Not at all, just my dad. One of my cousins is married to an HY girl. It only matters for Gahayle women. :browtf:

People fight anyway, it is time to move on. We properly did more attacks on the Warsangeli during the SNM wars yet I don't see them
saying we hate HY. Warsan females love us.

:rejoice::mjlaugh::mjohreally:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I'm beginning to think that you might be me. That's precisely what I would say.

james-mcavoy-split-trailer.gif

Hey me

Oral sex is going to be a touchy matter
It's bizarre how threatened they seem by sexually active women :hmm:

you are confusing contempt and derision for being threatned kaffira. no one really cares about what some hoe gets up to. She ain't part of the family. still when you brandish your hoe life around expect a few cutbacks.

Oral sex is going to be a touchy matter

you are confusing contempt and derision for being threatned kaffira. no one really cares about what some hoe gets up to. She ain't part of the family. still when you brandish your hoe life around expect a few cutbacks.

You guys are obviously threatened lmao I don't see the same level of contempt for guys here that are just as outspoken if not more :icon lol:
If you really didn't care you wouldn't dedicate a paragraph to her and move on like a normal person lol

You guys are obviously threatened lmao I don't see the same level of contempt for guys here that are just as outspoken if not more :icon lol:
If you really didn't care you wouldn't dedicate a paragraph to her and move on like a normal person lol

my contempt is the same. i do not discriminate. and if i cared i would be handing out naseeha to the hoe. But i don't. Like i said no one is losing any sleep over the hoe. But when you show off the hoeness expect derisory comments kaffira.

Nothing more nothing less

my contempt is the same. i do not discriminate. and if i cared i would be handing out naseeha to the hoe. But i don't. Like i said no one is losing any sleep over the hoe. But when you show off the hoeness expect derisory comments kaffira.

Nothing more nothing less

You obviously care fam otherwise you wouldn't have gone on a 3 page insult session against Itshannah :deadosama:

I didn't ask you to quote me to justify yourself either :dead:

Go have a cup of tea Abu batūliyya, take a break :drakekidding:

Status
Not open for further replies.