Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how you can marry someone without knowing your sexual compatibility. What if you partner has no sexual drive? What if your partner wants more or less action than you do? Any married people on here that had experience with this?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
In the older generation it didn't matter because the females had FMG and were unable to enjoy sex. The men would get their fill and leave their wives laying down in agony.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
In the older generation it didn't matter because the females had FMG and were unable to enjoy sex. The men would get their fill and leave their wives laying down in agony.
That's disgusting it's true the older generation had no raw passion just missionary position that's it

FGM its not just the older generation, an over whelming majority of somali females have FGM today.

black

live and let die.
Ehh, it's not like it's consistent throughout your whole life. I think there are bigger threats to your marriage :manny:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
That is true and I feel very bad for them its unacceptable how their sexuality is stolen.
Becuase can't think of sex in a heavily male dominated culture, a loose woman was always seen as filth, so in order to protect women such vile practices were invented in order to not taint her image

don't worry about sexual compatibility sahib. If you marry a righteous woman do your job as a man, fulfil your responsibilities, are in shape, then you will be fine.

Becuase can't think of sex in a heavily male dominated culture, a loose woman was always seen as filth, so in order to protect women such vile practices were invented in order to not taint her image
loose women are filth. just as loose men are filth too.

As the quran says. Pure men are for pure women and vice versa. There is nothing magical about it

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
don't worry about sexual compatibility sahib. If you marry a righteous woman do your job as a man, fulfil your responsibilities, are in shape, then you will be fine.

loose women are filth. just as loose men are filth too.

As the quran says. Pure men are for pure women and vice versa. There is nothing magical about it
Whatever dude sex is to nice to not say no to mmmm

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I don't understand how you can marry someone without knowing your sexual compatibility. What if you partner has no sexual drive? What if your partner wants more or less action than you do? Any married people on here that had experience with this?
I've always wondered this, what if ur a freak and ur wife doesn't even really like sex like that :ohlord:

or what if u don't care for sex and ur partner is a freak always tryna bone :leon:

I've always wondering about this ngl, do you think it's ground for divorce? I know men can basically divorce you on the spot if the wife refuses sex but what about the other way around? Imaging being stuck with some weird nigga that's into weird shit like feet :ohlord:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
sure sex is nice. But unlike you and some folks here, i am not an animal. I have standards. Carrying on hoeing though. It matters little to me.
So having what humans have been doing for millions of years is simply barbaric because Abrahamic backwards religions came round to tell us it's barbaric ? What a prude you are ;) let me loosen you up.

I've always wondering about this ngl, do you think it's ground for divorce? I know men can basically divorce you on the spot if the wife refuses sex but what about the other way around? Imaging being stuck with some weird nigga that's into weird shit like feet :ohlord:
whats wrong with feet? :birdman::birdman:. btw what shoe size do you have? and could you send a pic of of your feet drizzled in chocolate? arigato gozaimasu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending