Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Nah. In our culture ilbaxniimo is associated with sexual liberalism. :ftw9nwa: Never say to a HY girl "are you ilbax" you might get a slap
in the face. :ftw9nwa:

Slang back home is going weird, I once heard the word jabsan being used alot, I thought it meant going out and having a good time at night 'Maa jabsan baad u baxeysa caawa'

Truth is the word meant to go out for sexual reasons, my friend was driving a car filled with his female family members including his hooyo when he waved at me from the road I yelled:

WAR XUSTOOW, CAAWA MA JABSAN BAAD U BAXEYSA

nigga slammed his foot on the pedal and speeded off. :dead:

We as Humans show more kindness and mercy to one another than your god would show to disbelievers. I fail to see why hell is an appropriate punishment for someone who commits zina let alone anything a Human could do.

you can fail to see what you like son. . You don't get to make the rules. You are given free choice. That's it.

Bohol

VIP
Slang back home is going weird, I once heard the word jabsan being used alot, I thought it meant going out and having a good time at night 'Maa jabsan baad u baxeysa caawa'

Truth is the word meant to go out for sexual reasons, my friend was driving a car filled with his female family members including his hooyo when he waved at me from the road I yelled:

WAR XUSTOOW, CAAWA MA JABSAN BAAD U BAXEYSA

nigga slammed his foot on the pedal and speeded off. :dead:

That is true. It is always important to know the real meaning of a Somali word before you use around everyone. :lol:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
you can fail to see what you like son. . You don't get to make the rules. You are given free choice. That's it.
Well don't call your god just and merciful when he isn't. You people are delusional...

Gambar

VIP
So he is a bad boy miya? :russ::pachah1:
Everybody knows he's far from a sheikh. He insults Somali women and he tries too hard to be hip with the kids. :drakekidding: He also loves the ladies. He tried to chat me up once in front of my dad. Ceeb ba meesha ka dhici lahaa. He used the afaar ba la ii ogladay line and my dad already hates HY. :drakelaugh:The guy hits on every woman. I don't think he can control himself. :browtf:

Well don't call your god just and merciful when he isn't. You people are delusional...

God is just and merciful. Merciful to give ungrateful punks like you second chances everyday of the week, If i was in his position half the population on earth would be dead by now. I ain't waiting for judgement day. Finish them all here and burn them later

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
God is just and merciful. Merciful to give ungrateful punks like you second chances everyday of the week, If i was in his position half the population on earth would be dead by now. I ain't waiting for judgement day. Finish them all here and burn them later

:snoop:

Bohol

VIP
Everybody knows he's far from a sheikh. He insults Somali women and he tries too hard to be hip with the kids. :drakekidding: He also loves the ladies. He tried to chat me up once in front of my dad. Ceeb ba meesha ka dhici lahaa. He used the afaar ba la ii ogladay line and my dad already hates HY. :drakelaugh:The guy hits on every woman. I don't think he can control himself. :browtf:

Well I can't hate the player. 4 wives is allowed in Islam. :manny: :pachah1: Sounds like me, I love the ladies.

:banderas:

i am suprised by that. saeed rageh is someone i respect immensely.

Gambar

VIP
Well I can't hate the player. 4 wives is allowed in Islam. :manny: :pachah1: Sounds like me, I love the ladies.

:banderas:
But you are not a sheikh evangelizing walaal.

i am suprised by that. saeed rageh is someone i respect immensely.

He was in the presence of my mahram :pachah1: but my dad was heated. Through the grape vine we found out he does that to a lot of women.

@Duke of Bohol my dad said to my mom war waxan Garxajiska xuun naga celiya yakheey hadii kale wallahi gogol ba la dhigaya. :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
But you are not a sheikh evangelizing walaal.

He was in the presence of my mahram :pachah1: but my dad was heated. Through the grape vine we found out he does that to a lot of women.

@Duke of Bohol my dad said to my mom war waxan Garxajiska xuun naga celiyay yakheey hadii kale wallahi gogol ba la dhigaya. :drakelaugh:

You must be pretty inabti if you got noticed by Sheikh Siciid Rageh ibn Muuse Cabdalle HY. :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

Gambar

VIP
You must be pretty inabti if you got noticed by Sheikh Siciid Rageh ibnu Muuse Cabdalle HY. :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:
He hits on every woman :cosbyhmm:he doesn't discrimate young, old, curiyaan

When he heard my Somali he thought I was isaaq my dad nipped it in the bud. I had to hold back laughter since my dad was so heated. The minute he found out he was HY it was game over. :drakelaugh:

Bohol

VIP
He hits on every woman :cosbyhmm:he doesn't discrimate young, old, curiyaan

When he heard my Somali he thought I was isaaq my dad nipped it in the bud. I had to hold back laughter since my dad was so heated. The minute he found out he was HY it was game over. :drakelaugh:

Does your dad go with you everywhere? And where was this, his Toronto mosque miya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending