Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
I don't mind the natural form as well. We have to start with easy steps though first eradicate fircooni (70% successful). Most young
girls (18-24) in Somaliland nowadays are Sunni. Next step is uncut.

:dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:
There is no need for circumcision. Actually, FGM causes obstetric fistula. When I had the opportunity to see Edna Adan at her hospital she was running a fistula camp. I asked her and the surgeon working with her why it was so common. She said because when they have FGM done and no maternal care, the baby gets stuck in the birth canal and they need emergency surgery.

If they survive they are stuck with an obstetric fistula and their husband leaves them. So not only will they live a life where they cannot hold their urine/feces but their husbands leave them and they are seen as outcasts. FGM is torture walle, I'm telling you if more men stood up and said we don't want women who have been cut down there it would immediately stop. The guys who were born/raised here don't want girls who've been cut at all, it's considered nasty.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Would any of you do oral sex ? Both for the man and women, also do Somali men from Somalia know anything about giving female cunnilingus? And knowledge on how stimulation of clitoris is needed in order to reach orgasm ?

The mouth is praiseworthy, the genitals more often emit filth than fluid associated with reproduction.:fittytousand:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The mouth is praiseworthy, the genitals more often emit filth than fluid associated with reproduction.:fittytousand:
So you wouldn't ? but a woman needs stimulation down below, how will you go about achieving it if you dont put in the effort ? We're not like men we dont orgasm through thrusting lol

The most awful thing in the sight of a man is a woman that is so public about her sex life, it sends signals of her lack of loyalty and absence of dignity. The sonkor walls lead to a merciful abode called the womb where a new human will come into existence, giving this gift to any other individual and then expecting a happy marriage,
Is like giving your husband a plate from which many men ate, instead of a musk-scented plate that no man saw nor ate from.

This is why s will be given rotten dead germ infested flesh to eat in hell, because of them leaving their husbands side in order to sleep with other men, it's like eating rotten flesh.

what gets me is how she says she is proud. like as if we are sitting her in awe about it. uff. people like hanna are like dime a dozen. They end up as loser single mothers. when the family inevitably catch up to her it will all end in tears. Unfortunately for her time is a harsh taskmaster.

Bohol

VIP
There is no need for circumcision. Actually, FGM causes obstetric fistula. When I had the opportunity to see Edna Adan at her hospital she was running a fistula camp. I asked her and the surgeon working with her why it was so common. She said because when they have FGM done and no maternal care, the baby gets stuck in the birth canal and they need emergency surgery.

If they survive they are stuck with an obstetric fistula and their husband leaves them. So not only will they live a life where they cannot hold their urine/feces but their husbands leave them and they are seen as outcasts. FGM is torture walle, I'm telling you if more men stood up and said we don't want women who have been cut down there it would immediately stop. The guys who were born/raised here don't want girls who've been cut at all, it's considered nasty.

That is fircooni fgm though.Some of the Sunni fgm is usually just a tiny cut or thinning of the lips (clitoris). I doubt that causes fistula as well.

TooMacaan

VIP
The most awful thing in the sight of a man is a woman that is so public about her sex life, it sends signals of her lack of loyalty and absence of dignity. The sonkor walls lead to a merciful abode called the womb where a new human will come into existence, giving this gift to any other individual and then expecting a happy marriage,
Is like giving your husband a plate from which many men ate, instead of a musk-scented plate that no man saw nor ate from.

This is why s will be given rotten dead germ infested flesh to eat in hell, because of them leaving their husbands side in order to sleep with other men, it's like eating rotten flesh.
:williamswtf::reallymaury:What is happening to the Somali language???:snoop::deadrose:

sorry blud, but i am talking about a cave her. you know gaping hole. you need more than exercies to tighten it.

I wouldn't know about that alhamduillah, your putting sick images in my mind now... what caves have you seen?

IMG_6495.PNG

I was planning on stuffing my face with more food aswell ... now I feel sick!

Gambar

VIP
That is fircooni fgm though.Some of the Sunni fgm is usually just a tiny cut or thinning of the lips (clitoris). I doubt that causes fistula as well.
It doesn't need to be cut at all. The clitoris is tied to pleasure. :comeon: Then you guys will complain of boredom well stop tampering with it.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

What do you have against a woman being in control of her own sexuality? To the point where you want her being tortured in "hell" hell doesn't exist you khanis enjoy your life. Get your ass worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.