Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Sex is wonderful especially when you lay your eyes on one another as the desire of lust and arousal hits every vessel, nerve and muscle within your body. The high of dopamine and the exhilarating contact of skin to skin. Makes sex such an archaic, animalistic act one so natural it's truly a work of art when two are in love and intertwined in passion.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
And proud

I'm sure your babies will be proud too. Sooner or later your bredrin will leave you for a fresher ting, when your 40 the tears will start rolling down your cheeks. :manny:

'O I wish I wasn't a Hoe, not just any hoe, but a flamboyant frivolous one at that. ":manny:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
y'all makin' a big deal outta nothin'. don't yall bring this up when you chattin' with a potential?

Bohol

VIP
It shouldn't be tampered with at all.

I don't mind the natural form as well. We have to start with easy steps though first eradicate fircooni (70% successful). Most young
girls (18-24) in Somaliland nowadays are Sunni. Next step is uncut.

:dabcasar::siilaanyosmile:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
The most awful thing in the sight of a man is a woman that is so public about her sex life, it sends signals of her lack of loyalty and absence of dignity. The sonkor walls lead to a merciful abode called the womb where a new human will come into existence, giving this gift to any other individual and then expecting a happy marriage,
Is like giving your husband a plate from which many men ate, instead of a musk-scented plate that no man saw nor ate from.

This is why s will be given rotten dead germ infested flesh to eat in hell, because of them leaving their husbands side in order to sleep with other men, it's like eating rotten flesh.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Would any of you do oral sex ? Both for the man and women, also do Somali men from Somalia know anything about giving female cunnilingus? And knowledge on how stimulation of clitoris is needed in order to reach orgasm ?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm sure your babies will be proud too. Sooner or later your bredrin will leave you for a fresher ting, when your 40 the tears will start rolling down your cheeks. :manny:

'O I wish I wasn't a Hoe, not just any hoe, but a flamboyant frivolous one at that. ":manny:

The hoe life is pretty risk, you're hot from like 18-30

After that you are screwed for life :icon lol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:faysalwtf: is FGM that common of a practise
Yep :/ no orgasm for them shame it's the most wonderful thing in the world, for a woman to experience the rhytmatic contractions of her first orgasm through her cervix and vaginal walls. the inner heat felt radiating throughout your body, ok I'll stop lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending