Sexual Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I've always wondering about this ngl, do you think it's ground for divorce? I know men can basically divorce you on the spot if the wife refuses sex but what about the other way around? Imaging being stuck with some weird nigga that's into weird shit like feet :ohlord:

You should upgrade your reading skills so that you can identify them weird freaks before even getting married and in bed with them.

Or you can marry a simple camel herder who gets straight to the point. :chrisfreshhah:

So having what humans have been doing for millions of years simply barbaric becuase some religion came round to tell us it's barbaric ? What a prude you are ;) let me loose you up.

No. Desires is a part of human nature. What seperates us from the animals on the street is the ability to control it. More than that it's calling having self respect for yourself. Something you do not have an iota of. I am not trying to be harsh here. But it is what it is.

And you will know what i am talking about in 10 years time and where you are in life then

Gambar

VIP
So every somali woman in history went through that procedure up until recent times according to your powerful expounded genius.
Exactly lol.
I've always wondering about this ngl, do you think it's ground for divorce? I know men can basically divorce you on the spot if the wife refuses sex but what about the other way around? Imaging being stuck with some weird nigga that's into weird shit like feet :ohlord:
I think it's immature to divorce over nonsense.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You should upgrade your reading skills so that you can identify them weird freaks before even getting married and in bed with them.

Or you can marry a simple camel herder who gets straight to the point. :chrisfreshhah:
Yeah straight to the point, missionary it is darling, but honey we have been doing the dreaded worm mating ever since we got married. She contemplates this mere like stick figure walking in every night simply to crush her beneath his breath. You pray for salvation that this man finds other means of excitement . But the geeljire only knows one style of art, the missionary. The most basic form of mating a humans can encounter. Something so innocent, yet dreadfully odious.

I've heard that divorce in our community is really high and it's mostly due to not being sexually compatible, it's a real issue.

:fittytousand:

I don't, see why you and the person can't talk like adults and see what eachother likes before hand, see if your on the same page before marrying eachother.
:mjpls: Also buy the karma sutra .....

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Yeah straight to the point, missionary it is darling, but honey we have been doing the dreaded worm mating ever since we got married. She contemplates this mere like stick figure walking in every night simply to crush her beneath his breath. You pray for salvation that this man finds other means of excitement . But the geeljire only knows one style of art, the missionary. The most basic form of mating a humans can encounter. Something so innocent, yet dreadfully odious.

Well if you had to choose that and a emasculated feet worshipper, what would you choose?

By the way, I admire your writing, you should write a novel.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I've heard that divorce in our community really high and it's mostly due to not being sexually compatible it's a real issue.

:fittytousand:

I don't, see why you and the person can't talk like adults and see what eachother likes before hand, see if your on the same page before marrying eachother.
:mjpls:

Most guys would love to talk in such ways with a woman but they feel it's degenerating and they tend not to, what if your fiancé was a shy bird and such words would shock her? :mjpls:

Making a sexual move on your wife without knowing her take on it is like trying to reach a apple in the midst of a snake pit, it doesn't end well. :mjcry:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't think it'll be an issue if you're open and willing to discuss what you like, what you don't, what works, what doesn't etc.

Most guys would love to talk in such ways with a woman but they feel it's degenerating and they tend not to, what if your fiancé was a shy bird and such words would shock her? :mjpls:

Making a sexual move on your wife without knowing her take on it is like trying to reach a apple in the midst of a snake pit, it doesn't end well. :mjcry:
thats why communication is important sxb. not those fake ones like, "how was your day" or "the weather is really great today". but, one of those really personal ones. i have met too many couples that are too ingrained in their niceties and formalities.

I personally couldn't get with a shy man, especially one that would make me feel bad about talking about my fantasises and my desires lol
:damn:
When you find the right girl, and she's your wife, their will be no shyness, she'll soon lose it and be comfortable with you, than you can both start to enjoy eachother.
:diddyass:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I personally couldn't get with a shy man, especially one that would make me feel bad about talking about my fantasises and my desires lol
:damn:
When you find the right girl, and she's your wife, their will be no shyness, she'll soon lose it and be comfortable with you, than you can both start to enjoy eachother.
:diddyass:

MUST.
STOP.
SEXUAL.
THOUGHTS.

Last edited:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Feet are the most disgusting part of the human body :ileycry:

Walaal it's not nonsense! Imagine marrying a sexual deviant :faysalwtf:

People who indulge in mentally handicapped fetish need a 3-week nature rehabilitation retreat and a 21 day water only fast to clear their conscious, that Shidh is the most retarded fetish I've ever heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts