'Sex tourists’ duping Somali virgins into marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaspora men go back to Kenya to marry desperate women but ditch them as soon as the engagement happens and they are left with kids.

That should be classified as rape.

She had sex with him under the condition of being wife and wouldn't have consented otherwise.

Blaming the victim as usual @Knowles, also why should a child be treated different for things beyond its circumstances?

This is clearly a scam on the cadaan channels lol.

The phone called looked so fake:farmajoyaab: look closely she has not even dialled a number hahaha

You can see the Facebook and then it all of a sudden closes itself in the middle Of the convo

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Couldn't go 4 minutes in man. These are pretty sad stories man.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why are they allowing these men to have sex with them before marriage?

They should know most of these diaspora men have fucked up morals and have adopted degeneracy from the gaalo of those countries they reside in.

I feel like hunting down reer uk,reer america and reer hennesy with a shotgun

But even in east africa this somali guy got a somali girl pregnant and ran away

This guy is showing all our ceeb,wallah i feel sorry for the last girl the most

I bet you a 1mil they do the same shit in somalia

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Nothing wrong with sex. But have sex with a person who's about that life and will consent. Not a Xalimo back home who wants a stable man to be the father of her kids... wtf man...

This is clearly a scam on the cadaan channels lol.

The phone called looked so fake:farmajoyaab: look closely she has not even dialled a number hahaha

You can see the Facebook and then it all of a sudden closes itself in the middle Of the convo
Hate the guy for exposing us to cadans,but this happens one fool made a thread about doing this in somalia
Feel like gunning these people down

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I blame the women as well. U cannot separate yourself from your family when it comes to marriage. How can u pick a stranger over your family?????

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
f*ck you,these a women a men promised to take of them,the men took advantage of their poverty qanis motherfucker
Agreed, this is unforgivable behavior. They literally could of fucked a hooker and this wouldn't be a problem.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I blame the women as well. U cannot separate yourself from your family when it comes to marriage. How can u pick a stranger over your family?????
I also agree with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending